Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 06:02:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4654 times)
banhmicohaiz88

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:41:07 AM

Bitcoin is great because it has worldwide recognition which is good for crypto in general. If you go on the street and ask people if they invested in ripple or ethereum, they would have no idea what you are talking about. Bitcoin has its purpose and as a digital currency, its very easy to send and received btc from anywhere int he world. Its becoming popular right now. Also, its the demand that determine the bitcoin prices.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2478
Merit: 1327

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 04:55:20 PM

They are banking on the technology surrounding that investment to catch up.
Technology will catch up to BTC and make it useful.
Just give it time.

I do not understand why this is so difficult to understand when you invest in something you are not investing in the business as it is but as you think it will be, bitcoin is not the best payment processor or currency right now, but it has the potential of being the best payment processor and currency and most of us have invested thinking that at some point in time it will reach its full potential.
okorocrypto

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:01:22 PM

Anyone saying that Bitcoin is useless is not being fair to himself. Never in the history of the world has transaction been so easy, fast and cheap. If you have raised Western Union, you will have a better appreciation of BTC.  Bitcoin is not useless and can never be...the evidence is the growing popularity and wider application of the blockchain technology.
ngocminh01101

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:21:25 AM

Lols calling Bitcoin is useless then whats the reason of holding Bitcoin and staying here. If Bitcoin and cryptos are useless, then why some banks are using Ripple? Why Facebook and amazon plans of making their own crypto?
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:31:12 AM

Yes I bought ether, ether classic, litecoin, Monero,xrp... but not bitcoin  Smiley
whose word bitcoin is useless, but what I see bitcoin is now trying to rise to a stable price and with that now many people are investing in bitcoin and helping pump the bitcoin price to go back
vvfvcxl

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:51:47 AM

The first currency that was born in 2009 is Bitcoin. It has been around for 9 years, and its development trend is becoming more and more optimistic. Encryption technology will also be widely used in our lives. You said it is useless. ? I don't agree.
Restmand

Activity: 979
Merit: 258

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

Yes I bought ether, ether classic, litecoin, Monero,xrp... but not bitcoin  Smiley
whose word bitcoin is useless, but what I see bitcoin is now trying to rise to a stable price and with that now many people are investing in bitcoin and helping pump the bitcoin price to go back
for all those times that the bitcoin give a benefit to you, I don't think that the bitcoin is useless.in fact, it is very helpful because the bitcoin would have done many things to me. as a student , I don't know where to borow or get money . and when my friend told me about the bitcoin. it brings many benefit. I provide what I need in my studies and also for personal matter.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:01:34 AM

Bitcoin is the first crypto and the most popular one so that's why it's very expensive although the tech is quite behind. Also people treat bitcoin as a store of value instead of digital currency so it is not that matter if the speed is not that fast, you can find other coin that's more suitable as a digital currency.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
CryptoSkBoss

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:02:49 AM

Bitcoin is not useless. I know bitcoin has high fess issue but hope that will be solved soon and bitcoin is father currency and you call it useless I don't think so.
cak imin

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:03:39 AM
Merited by HanaTenun (5)

The first currency that was born in 2009 is Bitcoin. It has been around for 9 years, and its development trend is becoming more and more optimistic. Encryption technology will also be widely used in our lives. You said it is useless. ? I don't agree.
yes, I agree with you, this technology is already widely used by some big company, why can you say this is useless. in fact the demand for bitcoin in the market continues to exist and will continue to boom it will make bitcoin value increasing and getting in search.

WhiteShum
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:42:16 AM

People are willing to earn money. To earn money they need to havi riscs. Bitcoin gives them such an opportunity.
nahnah

Activity: 167

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:44:20 AM

I disagree with you because I think bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency, indeed bitcoin transaction is very slow and costly, but bitcoin has a fixed amount and now many people believe bitcoin will go to the moon,
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:53:33 AM

People are willing to earn money. To earn money they need to havi riscs. Bitcoin gives them such an opportunity.
Bitcoin is really useful so the reason why it has high price because the demand of the people. Bitcoin price goes higher when many people are want to buy and hold to it. And since Bitcoin have limited supply, its not enough for those high demand of  people who want this coin. That's why its price is depend of the demand, the higher the demand the higher the price because this is coin is limited supply, so not all people can have it, and it is main reason why Bitcoin is expensive.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
GmBoom

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:20:50 AM

If bitcoin was totally useless, why is it in the top place. Bitcoin is the most best coin in the cryptocurrency world, considering that its in the number 1 spot in coinmarketcap, and the most high price coin. It is not considered to be useless. Many store, or business establishment already uses bitcoin as their mode of payment.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 06:26:07 AM

Bitcoin is very slow transaction and fee is rediculus then why people bother buying it or considering it. I have £130 of bitcoin and I want to move it and it is asking for £28 network fee. Why should people bother having it. I can't wait to get rid of it when the fee is low.

Why did you say bitcoin is very useless? Then why did you invest £130  in bitcoin when you know it's very useless, anyway you have the right to do to your investment what you like. Go ahead and get rid of it.

HOMT