Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:01:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is useless so why high price?  (Read 4651 times)
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2018, 09:36:55 PM

Bitcoin has a high price for one good reason: it is the first known cryptocurency and everyone knows about bitcoin, even people who are not in crypto world know what it is

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:44:39 PM

Wow!! I must admit this is actually my first time I have seen such a lost about Btc. I'm actually very young and have not had enough experience with btc but I don't think it is that useless as you are describing it. Perhaps, thatbis one of its flaws of wich many admit. I was thinking we would suggest ways to improve on its setbacks.
Nimbusrf

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:51:26 PM

bitcoin is not useless. bitcoin as the oldest coin has proven itself well and a large number of investments are now in bitcoin.
Kewulea

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:30:40 AM

I would not say that, on the grounds that as I would see it so much discussion about the way that bitcoin isn't required or bitcoin is pointless, this isn't valid. All things considered, bitcoin is the most imaginative cryptographic money, on the grounds that bitcoin brought us blockage, and there were costly commissions, yet in the wake of coordinating lightning into the system, I figure this issue will vanish.
maiconle88

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:38:55 AM

Seems that you lost belief in BTC. You should see the list of coins in the market. BTC still is a leader in this list.
It approves that it has a dominant feature in the market.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:19:17 PM

Real bitcoin use is on high value trade. 
Due to its high value. You can carry lesser amount of bitcoin.

For example,  purchasing car or luxury items, which cost you few hundred thousands dollar.  You don't need bank authentication. 

Also safer way to trade due to its untraceable and untaxable by authorities.

This is just a few example bitcoin benefit  over Fiat. 

It's useless for most of us. But it's doesn't mean bitcoin have no utility besides trading or buying other altcoins. 
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 01:21:50 PM

Everyone knows about bitcoin. It has a common name and even more, new people in crypto world don't know what does it mean altcoin or cryptomarket, But they know that there exists something called Bitcoin Smiley

tisumagic

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:24:11 PM

Since the rise in bitcoin prices, many transaction fees have also increased due to the rise of bitcoin but many have been losing since it dropped substantial amounts.
bitcoin prices that are too sharply rising make other altcoin prices go down, and now the price of bitcoin is back to being cheap and other altcoins are also getting lower, because the price of altcoin will rise when bitcoin prices start to stabilize

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ubeng07

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:25:09 PM

Bitcoin has a high price for one good reason: it is the first known cryptocurency and everyone knows about bitcoin, even people who are not in crypto world know what it is
not all people are very well known what is this currency about and on how does it may exist and why is it exist for but for all of us here we all know why the price are high and why is it exist for here , cause this crypto are very helpful based on what i have been observe for.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:27:34 PM

If in my head all the same there are similar opinions, then it seems to me that it is better not to deal with crypto-currencies in general, since now crypto-currencies are great opportunities for simply earning for old age
jamota

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:29:30 PM

Despite many disruptions, BTC is still alive because of the high demand for these assets. I think BTC must be treated first as a long-term investment rather than just a shopping tool. Cryptocurrency technology continues to grow and Bitcoin is no exception in this regard. Of course, it has some disadvantages like other coins but its absolute dignity is maturity.
racingboy

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 01:38:35 PM

Shouldn't you be happy that BTCitcoin's price is high? Also about the useless thingy,
I don't think so, BTCitcoin compared to alts is the most widely accepted and known.
ngano ba

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 02:00:20 PM

I do not think why it is said that bitcoin is useless wherein there are many who have benefitted through bitcoin, Of the bitcoin is on high price then that is better ,so that you can not tell that bitcoin is struggling and then will die, bitcoin is still comfortable to be more successful in the coming years.
Catstevens19

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:48:51 AM

I dont agree with that! Bitcoin is useless?? No! It helps a lot of people! The strongest and well known coin among others! And if you try to ponder it! And compare it with others, i can say that its more better than any of those coins out there.
MrBAU

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:53:43 AM

Bitcoin still has a huge impact on this market, it's not useless. High fees are normal for a great king, there are many other good things you do not know.
Bitcoin was the first. He was the first to bring the technology of blockchain into the world. And do not say that botcoin is useless, if you are not aware...

╫▓▌                                                   ╞▓▒╓▓▓              ╒▓╣
      └                                                    ╠▓▌ └               ╓▓▓
     ▐▓▒  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▄╓▓▓▓▓▓▓╖   ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▄┐    ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌ ▓▓  ┌▄▓▓▓▓▓▓╖ ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
     ▐▓▒ ▓▓░   └▓▓ ┌▓▓└   ╙▓▓▌    ╟▓▌ ╓▓▓└    ╟▓▌ ┌▓▓╜    ╙▓▓▌ ▓▓ ▐▓▓└    ╙▓▌  ╘▓╣  ┌▓▓░    ╙▓▓
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ╟▓▌      ║▓▌ ▓▓ ▓▓       ╟▓░ ╘▓▌  ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▄╕  ▓▓╖    ╓▓▓  ▓▓ ╙▓▓┐    ▄▓▓░  ▓▓┐ └▓▓╖    ╓▄╗
     ▐▓▒└▓▓     ▐▓░╞▓▌     ╟▓░    ┌▓▓  └▀▓▓▓▓▓▀╙    ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜   ▓▓   ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░   ▀▓▓  ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓╜

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄▄███▄
                    ▄▄███▀▀ ██
               ,▄████▀'    ▐█▌
           ,▄████▀-  ▄&    ██
       ,▄███▀▀    ╓▄▀     ██▌
   ▄▄███▀▀     ,▄█▀      ▐██ 
╔███▀▀       ▄██▀        ██¬ 
██▄,      ▄███▀         ▐██   
 ▀▀█████████▀           ██   
       ██████▄▄        ██▌   
       ██Ç  ▀█████▄▄, ▐██     
        ██Ç ╔██` ╙▀▀████-     
         █████               
          ▀▀╙                 
JOIN US
ON TELEGRAM

████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
           ████████           
      τgggg████████▌gggr     
        ██████████████`       
         `██████████'         
 ███       ╘██████▀       ███
 ███²        ▀███         ███
 ███²          `          ███
 ███╦╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓╓███
 ████████████████████████████
READ OUR
WHITEPAPER
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 11:03:24 AM

It's true that bitcoin technology is still inferior to other altcoins. Bitcoin functions are less useful because there are other altcoins that have the same function as bitcoin and offer other advantages too. This altcoin comes with contemporary innovations and greatly helps human work become easier. But when compared to the price, this bitcoin price is still higher than the altcoin and other crypto currencies. This is due to the high popularity of bitcoin and the public trust in bitcoin is ingrained.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
Vendetta666

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:58:04 PM

Bitcoin still has a huge impact on this market, it's not useless. High fees are normal for a great king, there are many other good things you do not know.

Who says bitcoin is useless??? if bitcoin is useless there will be no more people who will get interests into it. Bitcoin is now a growing technology in crypto currency and being popular makes bitcoin attracts more investors.
elenka n

Activity: 294

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:19 PM

Bitcoin does conduct slow transactions, but bitcoin technology is promising without a doubt ...
Valay9836

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:17:48 PM

as soon as bitcoin has gained in popularity. the transaction grew accordingly. thus the cost of translation.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:43:26 PM

as soon as bitcoin has gained in popularity. the transaction grew accordingly. thus the cost of translation.

Transactions count is not single indicator hat we should watch. Merchant processing is very very low now for such adoption from the side of financial industry

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: