Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoin that can replace bitcoin as major payment  (Read 253 times)
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:25:19 PM

it's hard to predict as this is just the beginning. maybe there will be a new concept that can replace crypto Tongue who knows?
bbcolex

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:43:14 PM

Litecoin , i prefer it for it's low fee and faster transaction than bitcoin. I used to play in a gambling site where there is only some few choices available for deposit luckily they have litecoin and dogecoin so this two is my preferred choice of payment in that specific gambling site, but for other online shop i use other alts like eth , monero and etc. But I frequently use litecoin so my answer is Litecoin
Matthewmorris4

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO | Earn Stable

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:46:15 PM

I think, the first alt that should become major payment is Ethereum.
This one is worth, with its simple to use, fast and custom setting of transaction fee, we can depends this alt to be major payment

cryptodrei

Activity: 207

The future is your Genome

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:05:02 PM

There is a very little posibility,but it wont happen in the near future becaue BTC will still dominate for years.

madteaparticipant

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:15:58 PM

My money's on XLM. I see it becoming the bridge between cryptos and fiat within the next year or two.  BTC is becoming a dinosaur. I'm sure it will be around for a long time still, but I don't think it will sustain it's utility in the future.
lili song

Activity: 980
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:28:15 PM

I'm not sure, and hard to predict. But for me bitcoin have more opportunity of that.
Like amazon will accept bitcoin as a payment, and I see some application also accept bitcoin as their payment.
madteaparticipant

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:39:05 PM

Transaction fees have been somewhere around $20 lately, pretty useless for any kind of micro-transaction. It doesn't matter if vendors like Amazon want to accept bitcoin if the network can't scale to meet the demand.
joselitobayagbag

Activity: 231

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:44:37 PM

Thats possible,because in crypto's market is getting bigger everyday probably in the future crypto would replace cash,

Chokolo

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:46:47 PM

Bitcoin are old news.
Slow, expensive and unefficient as hell

Sell your Bitcoin. Wouldnt surprise me Bitcoin goes down in 2018
GreenCoin22

Activity: 547
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:46:48 PM

Monero is my favourite coin for payment, its is more secure and privacy is 100% I think that this coins will be in top 5 coins in 2018. One of the best altcoin to invest.
sycaburatan

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:54:11 PM

Hi everyone,
Because of high miners fee in bitcoin transaction, is it possible that there will be an altcoin that can replace bitcoin and can be used as major payment for cryptocurrency exchanges?
There are promising coins than BTC,but i believe btc will still dominate the market place in the future.

finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 08:16:25 PM

Hi everyone,
Because of high miners fee in bitcoin transaction, is it possible that there will be an altcoin that can replace bitcoin and can be used as major payment for cryptocurrency exchanges?

It is possible now, we can now use ETH for some payments. There are some sites that you can withdraw ETH as a national currency without converting ETH to BTC and BTC to national currency. It's a great idea since ETH is very essential to use and can gain a better profit.
greeklogos

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:19:07 PM

That is going to be Litecoin. Even Warren Baffet was talking about it in his twitter. Charlie Lee has said that in 2018 is going to happen something. We can't know it is going to be a pump or a dump, but I'm going to buy LTC for a positive case.
Magister Magus

Activity: 328
Merit: 39

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 08:21:36 PM

Absolutely. Moreover, bitcoin has well known technical problem and in the future it will become unsustainable.
Of course, the real bet is WHICH altcoin will replace bitcoin. We'll see :-)

▂▂▃▅▇ EVO - THE WORLD OF SELF-DEVELOPMENT ▇▅▃▂▂
MEDIUM    ●  LINKEDIN  ●TELEGRAM ◄  Blockchain platform for assessing and developing human skills  ▶ TWITTER  ● FACEBOOK  ●
WHITEPAPER
FiveReels

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:25:24 AM

It is hard to tell which is which and what coin should be the right one. With all the promising development of altcoins for sure their will be one but not as of the moment as bitcoin has its stronghold and still flourishing in the crypto industry.
themistocleess

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:21:57 AM

No.it is not possible that altcoins replace bitcoin as major payment.because it's investment is very high.

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
https://cartesi.io/
junjunsalsalani

Activity: 183

equitybase: Crypto Real Estate Exchange

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:24:39 AM

Theres small possibility of that,why? because btc as the foundation of crypto itself isnt yet implemented to may countries,an altcoin which its successor would be hard to be accepted.

Quantumplation

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 08:34:43 AM
Last edit: April 22, 2021, 12:55:24 AM by Quantumplation

NOTE: This message was originally not posted by me, but instead by someone who compromised my account.  I have deleted the content.

NOTE: This account was compromised from 2017 to 2021.  I'm in the process of deleting posts not made by me.
steveabrahams

Activity: 1050
Merit: 254

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:03:53 AM

Hi everyone,

It's possible but i don't think it will happen because many people still trust and keep using bitcoins even the fee is so high. If altcoins can replace bitcoin as major payment, maybe it's bitcoin cash or Ethereum. This 2 altcoins is popular and big though, the only different is the price that very different if you compare it with bitcoin price.
WUWARAOLUOXIANG

Activity: 302

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 09:18:26 AM

Does DickCoin exist? If it does, and I think DickCoin is replacing Bitcoin at the end of the day. Tongue
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: