Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:48:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Who believes Ethereum can go 4,000 USD 2018?  (Read 1697 times)
podrick17

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 03:29:43 PM

If we consider its last year's growth plus the marketcap which is both still growing as of this day it is even possible to see eth to go beyond 10k USD though there are a lot of factors and uncertainty we don't know yet so we will see how much it will cost at the end of this year.

Ankhesenamun

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

Yes, maybe you are right and new projects based on this platform will give her growth and jumps in value. However, the amount you have announced seems too high to me.
JackdunR

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:35:51 AM

ETH price was a year ago about $10 and grew over the year to 100X
This year, I think will be growth in 10x for ETH.
Ten years ago, when governments failed to intervene in the market, there would not be any coins that could soar today, they would stabilize and fluctuate with lower margins. I believe in future ETH will not be higher than $ 1,000.
grimjoever

Activity: 115

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 05:08:39 AM

since were still on Q2, everything is always possible. but if i should say about rational number. i think its still below 2000$ in the end of the year
kimjenglot

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:13:46 AM

Yes, maybe you are right and new projects based on this platform will give her growth and jumps in value. However, the amount you have announced seems too high to me.
I also think so, because the price of $4000 is an amount not too small. so I think the growth of ethereum this year will not reach that price, and maybe half of it is a very good progress
Tuturtinular

Activity: 1022
Merit: 152

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

Who believes Ethereum can go 4,000 USD 2018?

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

If there is an overwhelming yes, I am going to buy a mother load!
I myself do not really think it is too far to reach in the $ 4000 USD range I think is still too difficult and if seen from the current reality although there must be an increase but if you hope to break through $ 4000 in 2018 this is just a mere wishful thinking .
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 05:26:40 AM

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

I vote Yes! But please know that it is a Yes vote with reservation. I cannot just say a big YES without any doubts at all. The price of Ethereum peaked in the month of January this year. From that time on until now, the month of May already, the price has yet to even get the 4 US dollar digit price. If Ethereum will not be able to get back to that price again until June, then the price of Ethereum will find it hard to reach $4,000 for only 6 months.
pocketfullofpoke

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:39 AM

That sounds unfeasible this year because i believe that it's quite too high for ethereum to reach. If ethereum will rise drastically before this year ends, i think it can only reached 1,500$ for now before it will reach 4,000$ in the coming year or two.

francedeni

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

That sounds unfeasible this year because i believe that it's quite too high for ethereum to reach. If ethereum will rise drastically before this year ends, i think it can only reached 1,500$ for now before it will reach 4,000$ in the coming year or two.
Yes that's too high to reach $4000 this year. It should surpass first to $1500 once it hitted to that price ethereum can probably reach all time high. Price this year ends on ethereum will reach all time high but were not certain if how much could reach.
Darthswan

Activity: 818
Merit: 508

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:03:49 AM

I will certainly be happy when the ether rides at 4000$, but the last two or three days someone of you sent ether or ether tokens? How do you rate transaction processing? Personally, I had transactions yesterday for an hour, or even more, two of them had to be canceled manually. First, the ether must solve its problems with the network, which it often occurs. I can even imagine it, what will happen with the network load at the price of a broadcast of $ 4000, I think it will just stand up.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:59:30 AM

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

I do not believe if this year the price of Ethereum could reach 4,000 USD. Not that I doubt Ethereum's ability, I know that Ethereum is the best Altcoin. But that figure is too high to achieve this year. Maybe a few years later the price of Ethereum could reach a value of 4,000 USD.
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

I think this price is too high for ethereum to hit this year because presently, it still has 3digits and I am not sure it will go more than $1500 this year even when the market recovers. Maybe by next year, it can rise rapidly to that price but for this year, I do not see it hitting $4000.
extrimals

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:29:07 AM

no. I think that this is a very big price. The best price for Ethereum reach $ 2,000. But buying this coin is definitely worth it. This will bring you profit already this year
djkyno

Activity: 798

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:45:50 AM

I think it is very hard that Ethereum reaches 4000$ in this year, because its actual price is around 700$ and it's going up slowly since few weeks. I think it can reach around 1000$ or a bit more by the end of 2018, and in the few coming years it will reach 4000$ or more most likely.
Kulllianll

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:48:26 AM

Right now, I don't believe that much, but I'm used to things happening in crypto, so I'm not surprised at anything.
chalkboard17

Activity: 484

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:00:56 AM

even in my wildest dream I can never imagine that ethereum can hit $4000 in 2018. It is a good coin but nothing can overcome bitcoin right now. I think that about 5 years later, ethereum can hit $4000. It is not very hard in the next 5 years when cryptocurrency becomes a part of our world

▄▄  ▄▄                
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄            
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀        
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██  
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███              
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀          
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██  
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███          
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:44:05 PM

In my opinion, ethereum can go above $4k in 2018. Although the prices are low now, I think it is a big probability that it can reach a great price again in a near future.
Teamsah541616

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 04:45:15 PM

There is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency space. last year many people made a call on bitcoin reaching 5k the it traded 20k  twelve months after. Ethereum is a unique platform that function. Many successful project held on it. Ether can only go up!
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:01 PM

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

be a realistic about your predictions. to be honest, i'm one a big fan of ethereum, and i believe that ethereum will to more grows. but i think to reach $4000 for ethereum in this year will be hard, as we know the price now is $680. perhaps $1500-$2000 is possible in this year.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:08:36 PM

Please reply

Yes

Or

No

be a realistic about your predictions. to be honest, i'm one a big fan of ethereum, and i believe that ethereum will to more grows. but i think to reach $4000 for ethereum in this year will be hard, as we know the price now is $680. perhaps $1500-$2000 is possible in this year.
For me it will go around 3k$ and 2019 will be the year of it, since beggining it will just suprise with its price, this year could be more stable around 2-3k$.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████