Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 07:43:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ----------[DBIT] DollarBit----Bitcoin 3.0--------Proof-of-Q--------  (Read 1305 times)
DollarBit (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:26:56 PM

Why so many project of this kind created?

DollarBit is unique because we propose a change in paradigm

/thx/
#it_jefferson
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:29:32 PM

And I don't see any special of this kind of project.

Please reserve any judgement before reading the DollarBit whitepaper. www.dollarbit.org/white-paper Participation Coefficient is a game-changer.

/thx/
#it_jefferson
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:35:19 PM

Download a wallet => "swiss bank"   a lot of coin has their own wallet, and user all has their swiss bank, what is the reason of this project?

In the DollarBit system, wallet is called CryptoBank because  of the change in the order of priorities. We believe that storage and mining are more important than transaction in the context of a decentralized network based on blockchain. Because of the change in paradigm, calling "wallet" CryptoBank is more apt.

/thx/
#it_jefferson
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:37:13 PM

Download a wallet => "swiss bank"   a lot of coin has their own wallet, and user all has their swiss bank, what is the reason of this project?

We compare CryptoBank to Swiss Banks because of similarities in focus on privacy and security.
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:46:52 PM

Questions from Newsletter Subscribers:

More about Calculating Rewards

For all the genius of Bitcoin, the lack of economists in the dev team is obvious. The basic rules of economics apply to everything, and cryptocurrency is no exception. In most cases, the rewards diminish over time, even if the difficulty of obtaining the reward increases, which is absurd from our perspective. We do no wish for miners to be discouraged from the beginning, and for that reason, the reward from mining in the DollarBit system does not decrease with time, but is rather dependent on the participation of the miners. Also, if we want to improve the stability and security of the system both short-term and long-term, we will need to incentivize miners not only to participate, but to maintain their participation over time. In DollarBit network, this function is executed by the introduction of the Participation Coefficient(Qp). Qp affects miner’s rewards by either raising the base reward marginally or considerably. If the Qp is high, the reward will be higher than the base reward, and if the Qp is low, then the reward will be similar to the base reward. However, the reward will never drop below the base reward, as we believe that the increased complexity of the computational puzzle required to find a block is more than enough to compensate for the increase in competition and participation.

/thx/
#it_hamilton
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:52:26 PM

Ps. 2 - 3 months, people hahaha  Grin

DollarBit is not a “copy-paste” project—it is a serious revamp of what cryptocurrency should be. A change in paradigm requires major effort and a bit of time.

/thx/
#it_hamilton
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 09:03:32 PM

Explain something about  Qp system ?

Qp is the participation coefficient. The CryptoBank owner, the user, begins forming their Qp from the first transaction. In other cryptocurrencies, a regular user does not receive rewards from their participation, with the exception of using the cryptocurrency as an investment asset. But we cannot consider speculation as a system-forming incentive. In DollarBit, the user can see the changes of their Qp with every new block, based on their activity—Qp increases when the user is active, and decreases when they are inactive.
/thx/
#it_hamilton
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

CryptoBank vs. Wallet what's the difference?

DollarBit CryptoBank is the embodiment of the paradigm shift. Instead of using a "wallet" mainly for transactions, CryptoBank is primarily used as a secure and private way to keep your cryptocurrency assets. Prioritizing your assets' security, safeguarding your privacy, and protecting your anonymous transactions from malicious threats are the foundational principles of the DollarBit CryptoBank.​

/thx/
#it_hamilton
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 08:41:15 AM

Why is there specifically 17,920,402 DBIT?

DollarBit draws inspiration from the creation of the US Dollar which was created on April 2nd, 1792 (hence the amount). Moreover, as an American cryptocurrency which aims to become the reserve cryptocurrency it is only fitting to be the Dollar of the cryptocurrency market (hence the name).

/thx/
#it_hamilton
dafuqss

Activity: 182
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:04:14 AM

Hahahaha! Are you fucking serious?

hi
check our white paper
this is not ICO

Just giving it a "smart" name doesn't hide the fact that it's exactly a fucking ico ... (Investment auction ... lmao)

naaaw dawg! this was a dodgy smelling one since your (incredibly) early ann .. and now this?!

go rethink this whole idea and come back when you have an actual fucking coin (and you're ready to launch), preferably without all these magical little popups along the way (like spur of the moment ico etc)

nope, I'm out! this way die before it's even taken off
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:18:55 AM

Hahahaha! Are you fucking serious?

hi
check our white paper
this is not ICO

Just giving it a "smart" name doesn't hide the fact that it's exactly a fucking ico ... (Investment auction ... lmao)

naaaw dawg! this was a dodgy smelling one since your (incredibly) early ann .. and now this?!

go rethink this whole idea and come back when you have an actual fucking coin (and you're ready to launch), preferably without all these magical little popups along the way (like spur of the moment ico etc)

nope, I'm out! this way die before it's even taken off

This is not an ICO and never will be.DollarBit is CryptoNote based with modifications. The main aspect is the Participation Coefficient. While the Investment Auction is a new approach to funding upcoming cryptocurrencies.

If our project does not interest you or you do not support it, then please don't comment without properly understanding our mission or reading the white paper documents.

/thx/
#it_hamilton
dafuqss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:28:57 AM

Oh, i understand your project (the idea behind it at least), alright !! What i don't understand is this horseshit "investment auction" (still just a better name for ICO), that just popped up out of nowhere ..please, do tell me: how is this NOT an ICO .. what makes a different other than a name ??

Seems legit .. no ico here  Grin

For the purposes of raising money for project development, DollarBit Dev team announces the Investment Auction. DollarBit Dev team(Auctioneer/Seller) is selling lots of DollarBits(DBIT) for future use within the DollarBit system. The Auction will last for a month, with new Lots available per announcement. The total amount of DBIT for sale through the Auction is 300 000 DBIT. Each lot consist of a certain amount of DBITs transferrable to Purchaser after the conclusion of the auction. All proceeds from the auction will be directed towards project development and work compensation.

Also, you posted an ann without really having anything but an idea .. and still promised the coin will be launched the end of that week (lol) .. you couldn't even get the basics right mate .. so, hope in this shit is totally lost (and i think you realize that), so the "easy way out" is to make a quick buck before disappearing. this is a joke! get the fuck outta here

#it_get_the_fuck_outta_here_dafuqss
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:38:23 AM

Oh, i understand your project (the idea behind it at least), alright !! What i don't understand is this horseshit "investment auction" (still just a better name for ICO), that just popped up out of nowhere ..please, do tell me: how is this NOT an ICO .. what makes a different other than a name ??

Seems legit .. no ico here  Grin

For the purposes of raising money for project development, DollarBit Dev team announces the Investment Auction. DollarBit Dev team(Auctioneer/Seller) is selling lots of DollarBits(DBIT) for future use within the DollarBit system. The Auction will last for a month, with new Lots available per announcement. The total amount of DBIT for sale through the Auction is 300 000 DBIT. Each lot consist of a certain amount of DBITs transferrable to Purchaser after the conclusion of the auction. All proceeds from the auction will be directed towards project development and work compensation.

Also, you posted an ann without really having anything but an idea .. and still promised the coin will be launched the end of that week (lol) .. you couldn't even get the basics right mate .. so, hope in this shit is totally lost (and i think you realize that), so the "easy way out" is to make a quick buck before disappearing. this is a joke! get the fuck outta here

#it_get_the_fuck_outta_here_dafuqss

If our project does not interest you or you do not support it, then please don't comment without properly understanding our mission or reading the white paper documents.

/thx/
#it_hamilton
dafuqss

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 06:43:25 AM

I am seriously keen to hear your explanation on how this isn't ico .... please, go ahead Smiley

I don't think YOU yourself properly understand your own "mission" or idea with this.
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

I am seriously keen to hear your explanation on how this isn't ico .... please, go ahead Smiley

I don't think YOU yourself properly understand your own "mission" or idea with this.

If you want to receive a consultation, you can acquaint yourself with the Ethereum project and their smart contracts, which in turn enabled ICOs(Initial Coin Offering). Afterwards, you may consider browsing the web for information about the difference between tokens and altcoins. Later, you can read DollarBit whitepaper and DollarBit FAQ and ask questions regarding the subject matter (namely, the DollarBit project). Also, stop trolling--this is against the Bitcointalk policy.

/thx/
/good/luck/

#it_hamilton
DollarBit (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 07:40:20 AM

It looks like "soon" is relative...

02 Apr 2018

/thx/
#it_hamilton
dafuqss

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:44:42 PM

Haha!  Grin  How's the "investment" going ... ? Bunches and bunches of people signing up and purchasing .. from guys that can't even stick to a date ? lol
brenrectradcli

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

Facebook banned the advertising of ICO projects. No problems. We know how to massively draw investors into your project. ROI for our services is 600-2000%.
Check full list of our services here — https://tge.company/
Our telegrem profile — @hypebtc
I need PR for my ICO project!
One Million

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:37:26 PM

Great concept
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: