Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:49:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?  (Read 643 times)
dantheman666

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:30:06 AM

Work harder and earn more bitcoin. Also spend less and save more for better future and share some to the less fortunate ones.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:48:40 AM

We are one day away from 2018. What is your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?

Will you decide to invest more or finally cash out or will you change your investment strategy to spend more and hoard less?

Let's share our New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin and how we will contribute to the success of this experiment in 2018.

Bye Bye 2017 ^smile^ ////// Welcome 2018!!!!!

Well, the only thing that comes into my mind when i'm thinking about New Year's Resolution about Bitcoin is Hold more Bitcoins. Earn more. Invest more. Because i know that 2018 will be a another great year for Bitcoin's price. It will increase too much and that's a great thing for earners and holders to get a lot of profit. I will invest some of it to earn a lot of Bitcoins.
Boov

Activity: 868
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 11:55:46 AM

We are one day away from 2018. What is your New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin in 2018?

Will you decide to invest more or finally cash out or will you change your investment strategy to spend more and hoard less?

Let's share our New Year Resolutions for Bitcoin and how we will contribute to the success of this experiment in 2018.

I will invest more. I will retain my investing strategy in order for me to retain what am I right now. I have a lots of bitcoins and i'm still earning. I'm holding while earning. This strategy gives me a lot of profits. I know that 2018 will be good to me.
ballerin and giroud

Activity: 868
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:02:54 PM

There is no significant change to my strategy of investing in the world of cryptocurrency, especially in bitcoin. Still the same as the 2017 strategy, when the bitcoin price starts to fall i will buy it, but when the price goes up i will sell it. But for my earnings in the signature campaign and from other ways Ii get bitcoin, the results i get will be hodl as much as i can hodl it. Cause one time i'm sure the bitcoin price will be very expensive due to its scarcity.

And aside from in 2018, i have the intention to invest in some altcoin. After some things happening in 2017, precisely at the end of 2017 altcoin prices on the rise, especially in ethereum and ripple. Yeah, i'm interested in investing in both.

But my strategy can change at any time, according to the circumstances. What is clear is my greatest hope is to make an opportunity and get a satisfactory outcome of the opportunity.
Junypn

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I wish i can make better investment decisions in 2018! Hahah... Probably put the most money i can scrape into bitcoin also!
Nariza

Activity: 246
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 12:53:41 PM

My new years resolution for bitcoin in 2018 are work hard to earn more bitcoin to save for my future, research a lot about crypto currency and read on this forum to get additional knowledge. I want to know more about crypto currency.
echo11

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:02:36 PM

My new year resolutions for bitcoin in 2018 is to continue my goals and my goals is the earn a big amount of money of course to do that all  i want to do is every token I earn in every campaign i joined are hold it and to get higher price than normal or regular price in the market.
sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:35:50 PM

I expect to earn 500% yuan in 2018 profits. To the amount of investment is 20000 dollar
soll-moll

Activity: 52

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:37:30 PM

In 2018, I will increase the investment in BTC, when the BTC price is low. I will BTC as a long-term investment, hope BTC will bring me good earnings in the future.
jeanpadel14

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

My new year resolution in bitcoin i want to learn how to trade and to invest in bitcoin. i also want to know where i can be join to earn bitcoin.I will work hard to earn more bitcoin to save for my family future, research a lot about crypto currency and read on this forum to get additional knowledge.

▶▶  [ WHITEPAPER ]  ◀◀            i v y            ▶▶  [ JOIN US NOW! ]  ◀◀
Ivy Disrupts The US$5 Trillion Per Day Money Transfer Market
TELEGRAM     ●    FACEBOOK    ●     TWITTER     ●    YOUTUBE    ●     LINKEDIN
Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:45:15 PM

Well, here are some of new year resolutions for bitcoin in 2018:
*hold more and invest more!
*i'll be more diligent and patient in posting. I will not let any single day pass without posting
*increase my investment here
*earn big here
adiksau0414

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:49:43 PM

My new years resolution is to become more productive in bitcoin. Join more bounty campaign like algory.io, possible big hit for 2018. Just want to earn more and will start learning how to trade effectively and efficiently. Also, will try not to panic and think of negative thoughts about the decrease in value of bitcoin (it really makes my feeling terrible when it happens). And will contribute more in this forum, to be a better poster. Have a better earner for all of us this new year.

overthetop2011

Activity: 678
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:52:05 PM

I will try to earn Bitcoins, convert 30~50% into fiat and hold the remainder.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
@alaji

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:08 PM

My new year resolution is to strengthen my bitcoin trading by investing more to enable me  make more profits. I have set a goal for 2018 and I have to achieve it through trading bitcoin. 2017 was a very successful one but I believed  2018 will be great.
postokenlover

Activity: 159

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:10:51 PM

I think in 2018, of course, bitcoin will continue to grow, but it will not grow as much as it was in 2017, and it may be doubled. In addition, I expect that altcoin will have a bigger increase, no matter the number of altcoin and market funds will increase a lot. The number of people entering the encrypted money market will also increase significantly in 2018.
Skieleton

Activity: 686
Merit: 282

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:12 PM

I hoped that BTC in the beginning of the year will drop to 9k $ and I will be able to invest money but my predictions will be missed. I'll just have to buy me than I want.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:56:45 PM

This year has taught me plenty of expensive lessons for a beginner like me in trades. With that, I will do the best I can to improve my skills in cryptocurrency and never let my emotions interfere with my decisions this year.
dave111223
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2018, 02:57:28 PM

Reach 5M by the end of 2018, this is my only resolution
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:00:32 PM

I want to invest more of my monthly income to bitcoins and trade them if it gains profit overtime to other coins like etherium or bitcoin cash. In that way before 2018 ends, hopefully, I would reach my first million. But that's a long way ahead and definitely will take a lot of hardwork to achieve it.

jaylhynne018

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:02:16 PM

my new years resolution for bitcoin is to be having a good relationship with it and also a goods,strength,and never die so that is my new years resolution for my beloved bitcoin. thank you bitcoin and happy new year! i love you all.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: