Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:47:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should I sell all my ripple  (Read 828 times)
yojodojo21

Activity: 420
Merit: 171

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:44:55 AM

Somebody Thinks That Ripple is Also a Ponzi Coin, But it's not, It is also making it's foundation nowadays so why do you have to sell it. I realy don't believe in any coins but as long as a coin is Listed in exchange sites then i should not be worry at all, volatility is normal. Bitcoin Price peak Because it was made many years ago, and then New Coins was created few years or months or days ago so it means it is pushing it limits to make itself as valuable.
Aryan55

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:51:43 AM

i think u should hold more, i think ripple can touch 5$ in this month so keep holding .
sona12

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:55:30 AM

hold on..it can reach 4-5$ in coming days..hope for the best..ripple is all time high in this week
arpaul

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:55:47 AM

Depending on the situation if you need money fast ya just sell the important profit and the results can be enjoyed for a moment. But if you do not really need the money should not be sold because this year there will be many developments from the ripple the possibility of prices will continue to rise.  Wink
matsusomoto

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:12:39 AM

Selling when you are satisfied,but i dont recommend to hold it for long new additional supply will be released in the near future,that will cause the price to go down.

pooque

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:20:05 AM

I dont trust the bankers thats why i dont trust the XRP,get out of it until you can.

skylark001

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 11:22:40 AM

Although selling Ripple or not is your decision only, still I will recommend to hold for some time. I heard from a very knowledgeable investor that Ripple is getting encouragement from many government agencies and legitimate banks to facilitate global financial transactions. Ripple has very low transaction time as compared to other crypto currencies.

TehJoker

Activity: 157

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:50 AM

If you bought XRP in the time about March,2018, you can sell it now. you will get big profit. If you buy it lately, you should wait until it reaches $5 in this year.
Oggy Pogi

Activity: 203

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

So I have some ripple that I bought a while back and now with the price at $2 it looks like a nice time to sell the ripple for BTC (escpecially with BTC so low) Also what do you guys think of ripple I've read a bunch of good and bad things about it what are the pros and cons of ripple

Since that you have ever been satisfied to what the current status of the price rate now Ripple have, maybe it is now the time for you to sell it for BTC because you are right that BTC is currently on the downside and selling it now for gain will be good so that the current quantity you can gain has a lot more possibility to grow once Bitcoin has already recovered its price going to the positive direction which is leading to the dump. $2 for an altcoin quite enough to regain what you have spent on buying it so it will be just fine selling it now despite of all the things you have heard about it.

MattF24

Activity: 88

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:16 AM

If you bought XRP in the time about March,2018, you can sell it now. you will get big profit. If you buy it lately, you should wait until it reaches $5 in this year.

Well, if he is happy with his gains, then I see no reason to sell as a trader. But, seeing all the recent good news for Ripple and the attention it seems to be getting, I would hold some of XRP long term.
engrshu

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

Agreeing with most of the answers. The rapid and continous increase of XRP's price will eventually leads to correction, if you think the price you bought it already doubled, the i really think you should sell and invest the profit to other strong crypto, like btc and eth.

[
baduday1991

Activity: 294

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:04:31 AM

you do not have to sell coin ripple all, because ripple coins will have a good price. you can sell some ripple coins and some save for your savings assets.

Yes I Agree with mbakruroh just take profit when x2 from the price you buy. It's always good to take profits.

Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:14:01 AM

Nah, because ripple's price is still pumping and maybe by end of january it will reach up to 5$ or more. Ripple also has potential in the late future so maybe hold it a for a little longer to earn more profit.
Alaira

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

Do you think you have a good deal..?? If you feel enough with the profit you will get, sell it. But in my opinian you need to hold your ripple for another year, the price is still pumping up and you will get a big bucks

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
Sand King

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:41:23 AM

I dont trust the bankers thats why i dont trust the XRP,get out of it until you can.
I dont agree that yoy should sell all of your ripple because ripple is also on of the best altcoin so why you will gonna sell it, my advice to you is to just hold it for long time maybe 1 year is enough wait for it until the value of ripple will increse, because if you will sell your ripple know i think you wll not earn a lot of profit.

Fitrilalala

Activity: 248

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:48:28 AM

So I have some ripple that I bought a while back and now with the price at $2 it looks like a nice time to sell the ripple for BTC (escpecially with BTC so low) Also what do you guys think of ripple I've read a bunch of good and bad things about it what are the pros and cons of ripple

Emmm may i know how much you buy the ripple before you decide to sell it. Since i know today the price of ripple reach 2,90$ now. Don't you think to hold it more longer?. Than sell the ripple for btc better sell ripple for eth. Since the btc still out of reach to buy (still 13.000 $). Every coin have a pro and cons. So choose wisely for invest.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:50:52 AM

I dont agree that yoy should sell all of your ripple because ripple is also on of the best altcoin so why you will gonna sell it, my advice to you is to just hold it for long time maybe 1 year is enough wait for it until the value of ripple will increse, because if you will sell your ripple know i think you wll not earn a lot of profit.

XRP is a good coin though its centralized but I see this it will continue to soar higher in the coming years. Yeah better to hold some xrp if you really need the money or you want to take some profit then sell some of your XRP. Your decision is really matter so better to make analysis before you sell it.
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:52:06 AM

If you are contented with the current earning of just $2 then you sell it right away. Anyway bitcoin value is much fast moving than any altcoins combined. But if you have lots of Ripple lets say a 100000k then better hold it because still a money in the future if Ripple is running that fast too. You should sell your coins if they are slow moving.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:52:52 AM

ripple is a very stable cryptocurrency.its not a coin for get short term profits.for get maximum profit you should hold it for long time.project was started 5-6 years ago and it remains very low price for long time(its about 0.2 usd during last early December)to my mind this is just a beginning of bull run of ripple.there may be some downtrend in near future it is the nature of any cryptocurrency.but im sure this will go moon during 2018 and even it can be reached to usd 100 with in next couple of years.ripple is a centralize currency.large proportion of ripple holding by leading banks of world.so its currency with very strong backbone and huge marketcap.also so many events and news are scheduled to come in next few months.so dont be fool.hold it for long time.happy future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Butchick

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:54:36 AM

A lot of people have been rejoicing since the rise of ripple and this rise is actually a good indication that rippe is imoroving and had gained some investors. If you have some ripple and you want to take advantage of ripple high value as of the moment, maybe you can sell some but don't sell all. Or better yet, try to hold them for a while maybe it will continue to rise and you will have better profit than now.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: