Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:15:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Peercoin (PPC) address balance  (Read 886 times)
senile (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 09:48:33 AM

I have recently released a Windows Phone Application (My VC Value) that shows current value in selected fiat currency of all crypto currencies of the user. The problem is that if a user is mining, the amount changes, and currently it has to be updated by hand. I am currently coding a feature that with QR code or by entering the addresses, user can use the current wallet balance instead of manually set amount.

I have found REST API:s for Bitcoin, Litecoin, PeerCoin and PrimeCoin. And for all of them except PeerCoin, I can get the get my total balance by adding up all Receive Addresses balances. I'm using the Default QT client for all of these. PS. the program is currently supporting many more currencies, so if you know an API that provides balance by address info for other currencies, please let me know. (Note: it has to be free to use, cause the application is free)

But when I try to get the balance of Peercoin Receive addresses I get 0 from all of my addresses. By checking out transactions I got addresses which really contained the balance, but I would like to get the balance without examining the transactions (or I doubt that people who possibly would use my application would like to do that)? So does anyone know how to get the balance of my own PeerCoin wallet without having access to my Wallet app.  I mean f.ex http://ppc.blockr.io/api/v1/address/balance/<what I put here>
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: