Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:57:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptocurrency Project-IT Company here in the Philippines  (Read 145 times)
carlinfotech (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 29, 2017, 04:19:57 PM

Hi Everyone,

I am looking for same minded individual, visionaries, hardworking and responsible in their own way.

But before that, let me share you a few things about me.

I started my first purchased of bitcoin last Sept 10, 2017. I was invited by a mentor, a President of an accounting firm here in the Philippines to attend a bitcoin seminar. It is $60 per head and since I brought my wife and my Chief Programmer/Partner, I paid $180 in total for this Bitcoin Seminar. I will never forget that day. Why, because that day I saw an opportunity. It is just the beginning of something. In Philippines and other countries, cryptocurrency awareness is in infant stage. Here in Philippines, there is no yet local exchanger. Only a Bitcoin Reseller Company, Coins Ph.

Since then, I made many sleepless night to study what is bitcoin, what is cryptocurrency, what are other altcoins, what are exchanger and how many are active, what are ico, what is mining services and contracts, its hardware, what are the system or platforms behind some ICO and cryptocurrency.

To be honest, I already made $4000 profit more or less from the capital of just buying on average and holding bitcoin. Because I am hunger for knowledge and experience, I trade as well as part of my learning and seeking opportunities. This is being me, when I saw something!
And yes being a newbie, I lost around $1000 (not to be exact) from the profit I made before. Since then, it made me a bit knowledgeable compare to others master here in terms of trading on how and when to position and sometime swing trading.

I am sharing a part of me because of the opportunity that I knew everyone here is seeing it as well.

The opportunity to leverage and become part of something related to Cryptocurrency and Its Platform.

The opportunity to tap the untap. The opportunity for country like us where good to start and to pioneer because it is still young and no direct business players.

To support and to seek business opportunity, I need to share a few things about me.

I have an IT company with 30+ employees. We have the young but best programmers from respective IT School. We have credentials.
I have 2 small companies here and been doing business 5 years now.

Please check our IT company website. http://digimaweb.solutions/

Our IT services were the following:

•             Ecommerce Website
•             MLM Systems
•             Payment Solutions (Credit/Debit Card)
•             Accounting System
•             Payroll HRIS System
•             Inventory System with POS
•             Loyalty and Rewards System
•             POS Solutions
•             SMS Solutions
•             Email Solutions
•             Mobile Development

Yes we have experiences and develop those products above. We served 150+ clients here in the Philippines.
As you've notice, we don't serve any cryptocurrency platform service, and I may say no one yet here (yes a few but only those in-house by their company).
it means this will be an in-demand products, services, knowledge and industry in the coming months here and any part of the world. Application such as centralized Identification ID for national, biometrics and payment processing using blockchain is coming. The application is limitless and it means opportunities is very wide.

Everyone will agree here that Cryptocurrency and all related platform will be the next big thing next to dot.com age, next to Google, Facebook, Amazon, Ebay, and Alibaba.

We want to position ourselves to be the leading Cryptocurrency Services and System provider. Please help and join me.
I plan to create a Philippine based exchanger. PHP to BTC and then the few TOP Altcoins. Our market is big for the penetration and awareness is still very small.
Yes there are international known exchanger such as binance, bittrex, poloniex and others, but there is what you call localized acceptance. Like for every country you have something you like to own and be part because it is made local and yes being in business, I know how to sell the business.

Once the exchanger with fair transaction fees, we can go ICO. But the priority is to create a local exchanger.

So why I am here? Yes I have a business. It is running sufficiently, its products and sales is constant but it is not enough for this new Cryptocurrency Project. The RND cost is high. I cannot affect the existing business.

So I need partners/investor to sustain us in 6 months. I am not a one man team, I believe in people, I believe it networks, I value trust to create trust.

I cant pull this trigger alone. This is a big endeavor that requires great people. I have programmers, already prepared for the Bitcoin wallet integration and Ethereum Smart Contract. We can start the development asap. But I cannot risk and divert my funds from original products. This is new opportunity, should be handled not by risk but by preparedness and sustainability.  I thought, an investor from Korea familair in Bitcoin would like to join me but it didn't materialize. They are just inquiring but not a solid as my passion to start this. And the investor don't speak in English, he was accompanied by a middle man who can speak english and korean for us. I talked to some local investor but didn't understand cryptocurrency. I don't want someone money but didn't fully understand the business and opportunity they are investing.

Anyone who wants to join me? Any one who wanted an establish IT team? I share with you our company profile when you pm me.

Once we completed the initial exchanger here, we can setup company and localize others such as Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, because the platform is reusable and upgradable.

Please pm or email me if interested. Please don't hesitate. Open for comment and suggestion as well.

God Bless! Thank you for your time reading.

My email: ceo@digimaweb.solutions,
viber is +6393993204022
wechat ID Karl_Digima

Again this is the era of Cryptocurrency and Platform. Who can make and deliver it to business and anywhere will make a fortune.

Join me leading this. Thanks!

"Many were invited but few were chosen"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Enre

Activity: 617
Merit: 256

ICO Accelerator & Consultant

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:31:17 PM

I'm from the Philippines, and sorry to say you might be only at the tip of the iceberg Smiley

There are local exchangers like JB Villarante and similar, who you can find at localbitcoins.
Also, people like me. There are other companies as well, like SCI.PH and Paylance and Coinage.

I'm also a crypto enthusiast, hodler, developer and entrepreneur.
Nice to meet you, feel free to PM me and we can have a chat!

Telegram:
@wenzani
carlinfotech (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 03:03:34 AM

I'm from the Philippines, and sorry to say you might be only at the tip of the iceberg Smiley

There are local exchangers like JB Villarante and similar, who you can find at localbitcoins.
Al so, people like me. There are other companies as well, like SCI.PH and Paylance and Coinage.

I'm also a crypto enthusiast, hodler, developer and entrepreneur.
Nice to meet you, feel free to PM me and we can have a chat!

Telegram:
@wenzani

Yes it is true. When I join the wagon of Software Development Companies, there are already 100+ plus supplier in the market. But where are we now? For a few years, we made establish products, and sold it to needy cients. It is creating and adjusting to market. And the Market is big to everyone just to be handled by a few. And since Bitcoin awareness is young the timing is very right. What I capitalize is I have a strong solid dedicated team, closely knit, and the developement and customization is far low instead of someone who will still start and hire new programmers.
This is already an advantage to us. Creating Market and members!? Just be with them and feel them, the more useful your system to someone like the sulit.com before members will come to
The business.

And it is not just an exchanger, ico. A lot of things is coming and can be developed. Again I am positioning myself and my company to be the leader in this field. I am Really Serious.

Looking forward to have a positive conversation with you here in the Philippines.

Regards,

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: