Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 10:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TagCoin (TAG)  (Read 18950 times)
ALLON2017

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 09:19:40 PM

is the tag sold on stellar for xlm the same value as the ones in Tagcash wallet and are whole coins that make up the 10 billion ?

Yes, it is.

thanks dwl
Also one more question if I may, are we able to send the currency back to Tagcash wallet yet, if so how is it done, because I have tried, but I failed using an iOS device.

kind regards Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dwl

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 01:53:10 PM

is the tag sold on stellar for xlm the same value as the ones in Tagcash wallet and are whole coins that make up the 10 billion ?

Yes, it is.

thanks dwl
Also one more question if I may, are we able to send the currency back to Tagcash wallet yet, if so how is it done, because I have tried, but I failed using an iOS device.

kind regards Smiley

You are welcome). As far as I know this feature will be in next release of Tagcash mobile wallet.
Texto

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

Need to add Tagcash on coinmarketcap now to attract more investors which will create great daily volume..
dwl

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:44:43 PM

Worked it out all good, now to buy a few more million TAG ,  if they dare part with them.

Cheesy That's great! Bought some good volume too)) It's very cheap now! Do you holding TAG on Stellar or managed to withdraw?
ALLON2017

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:29:28 PM

Worked it out all good, now to buy a few more million TAG ,  if they dare part with them.

Cheesy That's great! Bought some good volume too)) It's very cheap now! Do you holding TAG on Stellar or managed to withdraw?

Holding on stellar for now, because you can't sell on Tagcash, there is No exchange yet.Smiley
LordL

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:18:10 AM

Need to add Tagcash on coinmarketcap now to attract more investors which will create great daily volume..

Right, but to be listed on CMC, Tagcoin would need a certain daily volume first. Not sure how much it currently is. It seems to change from time to time.
th.tien2311

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 04:21:51 AM

Customers have confidence in using bitcoin so what bitcoin will direct in the future
LordL

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:11:41 AM

Holding on stellar for now, because you can't sell on Tagcash, there is No exchange yet.Smiley

Find a friend or family member, who could become a merchant in Tagcash and accept Tagcoin, BTC, ETH or any other listed in the Tagcash wallet and pay them for their products or service through QuickPay in the mobile wallet.

The merchant and you can use Tagcoin as well for the services below:

Merchant Fees from user to merchant wallet is 2% of payment. This can be paid using equivalent value in TagCoin.
Half of the Merchant Fee paid back to the customer in TagCoin
Rewards for user actions within the Tagcash Wallet
Payment by merchants for each Bill Payment made in Tagcash Wallet
Creation of own currency or adding of external cryptocurrency into Tagcash
Coupon Redemption fees in Loyalty Section of Tagcash .
Loyalty Stamp payment in Tagcash.
Creation of Red Envelopes in Loyalty Section.
Bid and payments for sponsored Mini Apps in Tagcash Wallet.
Merchant Fees for adding and maintaining Mini Apps.
50% discount on trading fees for tokenized equity crowdfunding.
50% discount on trading fees for cryptocurrency exchange.
Posting fee on Peer to Peer Lending (anti spam).
Advertising, rewards and prize options in TagWild gamified loyalty app.
Per Advert view for pre roll advertising on vtc.com video elearning website.

Not sure, though if all modules are working or are out already, but surely Tagcash is working on a use for Tagcoin, besides just trading.

Personally I will be accepting TAG, XLM, BTC and ETH  as a fee for a few rental apartments through the Tagcash wallet.
I know Tagcash is actually working on a simple booking module as a mini app as well.
Also pretty sure other companies will create their mini apps to be integrated in the Tagcash wallet as well.

All looks good and bright for Tagcoin and Tagcash if you ask me, :-)
LordL

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 05:46:23 AM

I agree with you lord its only a matter of time, whats happening with Tagcash exchange anyone know ? oops you already answered it thanks

I think they will come out first with the second market exchange for equity.
But before that they will need enough companies in the Philippines, which are looking for funding.
Then from your wallet, if you have PHP, you can buy from 1PHP up to 50,000 PHP of shares of your favourite company or project.
If you want more, you would need to sign a waiver for knowing the risk. But I am not sure if that can be done as well outside of the Philippines.

The normal order book exchange will come as well, I hope. But I think they will need to wait till the VC license has been granted, which is a matter of time.
tagcash (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
Merited by Texto (1)

Some answers to questions:

TagCoin on Tagcash is the same as TagCoin on Stellar - we are also creating other anchored assets as well, namely Fiat (eg PHP, Israeli Shekels, and more), Tokenised Bitcoin, ERC20 assets, NEM assets like Loyalcoin and so on. We are also integrating directly to accept assets created on Stellar itself. This is so we can offer trading via tagcash into the Stellar decentralized exchange (DEX), and also as a payment method within Tagcash Wallet, or for remittances.

Anytime we create an asset on Stellar, we also create it on our  own internal multichain blockchain for whatever use cases that is needed (transaction free movement of assets without using our APIs usually). The only assets that sit ONLY on the Tagcash Blockchain are rewards, share tokens and Non Fungible Tokens created within Tagcash. Everything else either already exists on its own public blockchain, or inside a platform (such as Ethereum ERC20, Stellar , NEM etc). We just tokenise those for easier use within our platform, or on stellar to allow easier decentralized trading, and act as the anchor bank for them.

I have removed our TagCoin batch from sale on DEX, since there seems to be a few others already selling it there..and let the market find the right price...:-). When the time is right, we will offer more for sale as needed. Hopefully the price rises, which is good for all..Wink. A lot of that requires more use cases in Tagcash, which we are hard at work on creating.

Later this week, we will be pushing live, the changes to send and receive stellar assets, where we have them issued on the Tagcash Wallet (including TagCoin of course), using federated addresses, and to create your own nicknames (eg: mark*tagcash.com is one of mine). This way it makes it super simple to send any asset we have "stellarized" between any Stellar wallet out there. However, some of them are not so good at recognising federated addresses, so anyone finding this, send the creators of those wallets a message to correct it.:-)

As for Stellar Term not recognising TAG, that's an internal thing in the their app, and we have to get 100 Reddit Karma points to ask them to change this..not entirely our problem, but it would be nice to have TAG and PHP on their wallet with the graphics, so you don't have to put the issuer address for it..Wink

Just in case you need it, the issuer address for Tagcoin is:

TAG
GDF75JL7X2XEQL5K743XKNU74CHGAVMZP666BANSC67IHFMAHTC6TEVP

Mrbee

Activity: 454
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 07:11:07 PM

TAG shows real promise and I don't say stuff like that easily. I do think there's plenty of money to be made with this one right here. Move to Stellar was a great move, IMHO. Time will tell, but I'm very excited already Smiley
T.A.G.

Activity: 43
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 03:55:00 AM

TAGCoin (TAG) is now open for trading on NovaExchange!

The "X" is to denote this is the Original TAG TM.

TAGcoin (Original Scrypt PoW/PoS) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128798.0 (not a token!)
dwl

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:39:02 AM

The price is slowly restoring to where it should be... Don't miss a chance to make a good investment while you can;) #accumulate#TagCash
sesiah

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 12:59:17 PM
Last edit: March 05, 2019, 03:14:09 PM by sesiah

the sale orders at nova exchange  are impressing buy the buy orders are paining, we should get actively involved even in this bad market to hold and not dump so low like this current buy price.
dwl

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 04:30:06 PM

the sale orders at nova exchange  are impressing buy the buy orders are paining, we should get actively involved even in this bad market to hold and not dump so low like this current buy price.

Sure! But I was talking about actual TagCash on Stellar DEX not about the old one...)
ALLON2017

View Profile
March 05, 2019, 10:32:35 PM

For sure buy stellar token as many as you can right now is the best time. Also buy the other tag as well, which is very similar to bitcoin
T.A.G.

View Profile WWW
April 06, 2019, 02:57:07 PM

Sure! But I was talking about actual TagCash on Stellar DEX not about the old one...)

The only TAG traded on NovaExchange is the Scrypt based TAGcoin (as XTAG).  Information on TAG Original (including windows/mac/ubuntu wallets) moving forward from here can be found at:

[ANN][TAG][XTAG][PoW/PoS Hybrid] - TAG Original 2019 Update (not a token!) - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128798.0

Please share with your circle of contacts.

TAGcoin (Original Scrypt PoW/PoS) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128798.0 (not a token!)
LordL

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:49:20 PM

Probably because the main focus is not on TAGX.
Tagcash has became a Fintech development platform, where others can build on top of the existing apps develop new ones around the wallet and core features.
The goal is that many modules and stand alone apps will be developed with the existing open repository.

Yobit is holding the original Tagcoin, which is not being supported already for a long time by Tagcash. You can still swap them, I think

So the more modules are being developed, the more users will come. The more users will come, the more modules/apps will likely to be made, ;-)
Me personally will give out some TAGX to visitors of an event which is listed on Tag77, so it gets used as a rewards currency.
You could do the same and more, if you are worried about the project as a platform and the value of your TAGX, which you probably bought very cheap on the SDEX :-)
T.A.G.

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2019, 02:29:50 PM

I believe (TAG Original)  the one that is similar to bitcoin, and more scarce,  although not supported now, and seems dead will one day be more valuable than bitcoin. 

TAG Original is hardly dead, we have been working behind the scenes on a number of projects, one of which is a signature campaign an example of which can be seen here:

Don't forget to stop by and say hello to us.

[ANN][TAG][Scrypt PoW/PoS] TAG Original Update(not a token!)[XTAG on Nova] - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5128798.0

alphaboon

Activity: 109

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2019, 03:20:42 AM

Since you are running out of Singapore, are you MAS approved?  I would hope for a coin that would be easier to use than the current ones which involves going to exchanges and changing fiat and lots of KYC.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: