Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:48:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠🚀🚀 50 % Bonus [ICO] XMONETA.com All-in-One CryptoMessenger 🚀🚀💠  (Read 4760 times)
Xmoneta_ICO

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:43:38 AM

I just sat down and started ruminating over those things this project has in stock for the whole world in their white paper and roadmap, it was just more than amazing... And by the time everything is achieved, people would always smile on a daily basis and appreciative to such a project to have come up with such a big idea.. Nice one guys

Smiley Thanks! The timeline is given in very realistic terms. People with no background might think that is quite long time to build all the subsystems, but it takes time to build stuff and not many projects even publish the timeline. With this project we are interested that people get involved and help with their view as a users, which functions they would love and need the most..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Delilonia1

Activity: 463
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 09:50:37 AM

Guys weldone here... You are really trying, keeping this thread active and making thongs work out.. Thanks a bunch

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:24:50 AM

Hello guys, I was checking the whitepaper and its really interesting since you have explained very well most of the points inside, but I have no clear about what are included into the Audity and Security, I read about a 10% for the funds of usage will be allocated for that and I think its a bit high amount in my honest opinion, but I could be wrong on that. Thanks in advance.

Hello! It might look high, but great part of Xmoneta is fin-tech and exchange of personal and business information. So, Audity and Security are one of our highest concerns for the project with the crypto-bank etc.
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 12:58:51 PM

One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 02:35:55 PM

One thing I know for sure is inevitable now cos as there is competition is still in existence with this project, the team would be busy putting things in place to enhance survival in a great measure... That would be great and expected... Ride on guys as this project remains one of its kind

As far as the market differentiation goes, we have establishing unique selling points to address exactly our users and businesses, which are from the "crypto-shpere" and those who are new to the cryptocurrencies.
germanybtc

Activity: 250
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:41:07 PM

As far as the market differentiation goes, we have establishing unique selling points to address exactly our users and businesses, which are from the "crypto-shpere" and those who are new to the cryptocurrencies.

dev good work, it becomes a challenge by introducing those who are new to the cryptocurrencies, but with hard work I am sure the result would be satisfactory
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 16, 2018, 06:04:35 PM

dev good work, it becomes a challenge by introducing those who are new to the cryptocurrencies, but with hard work I am sure the result would be satisfactory

You are right on that.... It can be difficult at first but with time, things move on smoothly.... I believe that with the demystification of things by projects like this, newbies should have no problem

Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:48:04 PM

Our strategy is to introduce the cryptocurrencies to the wider audience via tools that are really close to people like messaging. That concept works almost for everyone, what is really different from other platforms, which are grood, but works well only for small percentage of professionals. Even when their ICO's are very successful, they lack users. While Xmoneta is a tool for every smart phone owner.  Also almost everyone is using the banks. Now the cryptos are far away from the mainstream population when we think in philosophical terms. When we look practically its even further away. That's why with Xmoneta we bring together the payment system which can switch from crypto and fiat and vica versa, and also the tool close to users - messenger for social and business communication. 
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 07:56:55 AM

Looking at the products and services the project has to.offer including the roadmap, white paper and what a view, this project is indeed great. Few or no projects have such tenacity in vision as this... Ride on guys as we follow

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

When I first saw the qualities the team members of this project tend to show on the website, I though it is one of the normal practices put up by most projects until I went through the white paper and see how wonderful the project is, in fact the roadmap was well laid down... Continue the good work and ride on as we follow suit

germanybtc

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:48:17 PM

Our strategy is to introduce the cryptocurrencies to the wider audience via tools that are really close to people like messaging. That concept works almost for everyone, what is really different from other platforms, which are grood, but works well only for small percentage of professionals. Even when their ICO's are very successful, they lack users. While Xmoneta is a tool for every smart phone owner.  Also almost everyone is using the banks. Now the cryptos are far away from the mainstream population when we think in philosophical terms. When we look practically its even further away. That's why with Xmoneta we bring together the payment system which can switch from crypto and fiat and vica versa, and also the tool close to users - messenger for social and business communication. 
a very good strategy dev, if user and community cryptocurrency already know and try the application you introduce i'm sure they will support your projeck
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:49:44 PM

a very good strategy dev, if user and community cryptocurrency already know and try the application you introduce i'm sure they will support your projeck

Thank you! We think that currently it is the best option for the people we can create to bring foreword the cryptocurrencies. The main idea of our revolution is to bring them closer to users and give the opportunity to transact with them on daily basis and payments.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:51:04 PM

Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized encrypted messenger for social and business commmunication.

Ethereum-based application allows you to:

* Communicate with your friends,
* Buy goods and book services,
* Hold your money on secure wallet,
* Trade at our market platform,
* Organize your own business.

Hi!, How can the busy times on the ethereum network be addressed by an app that aims to have millions of users? Won´t there be too many transactions?

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
Xmoneta_ICO

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 08:55:46 PM

Looking at the products and services the project has to.offer including the roadmap, white paper and what a view, this project is indeed great. Few or no projects have such tenacity in vision as this... Ride on guys as we follow

Great that you have read the white paper! We encourage all people to read it before they make an investment: https://xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 17, 2018, 10:09:21 PM

Xmoneta is the world’s first decentralized encrypted messenger for social and business commmunication.

Ethereum-based application allows you to:

* Communicate with your friends,
* Buy goods and book services,
* Hold your money on secure wallet,
* Trade at our market platform,
* Organize your own business.

Hi!, How can the busy times on the ethereum network be addressed by an app that aims to have millions of users? Won´t there be too many transactions?
This is really nice.... You guys are really working round the clock to make things better... Success is inevitable for this project am very sure... Ride on guys

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 08:50:30 AM

Great that you have read the white paper! We encourage all people to read it before they make an investment: https://xmoneta.com/xmoneta_whitepaper.pdf
That is a good development and advice... Many of them really need to see it before going into investing... They would see the awesomeness and the need to try big

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 01:21:36 PM

Hello Xmoneta team,

I’ll be happy to see you on Skatt listing platform!
You will be able to register for free and show your project to the world.
Information about our platform on BitcoinTalk.

Good luck with your ICO guys!
Thanks for this.... I believe the team would see to this in mean time when they get back on thread.... I also believe this is a good opportunity for them....

Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 03:02:17 PM

Nice work behind the scene as the team are working their ass out to make the ICO and other post ICO developments a success... I also commend the liveliness here.. Well done guys

germanybtc

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 03:22:42 PM

That is a good development and advice... Many of them really need to see it before going into investing... They would see the awesomeness and the need to try big
really, we do have to read and study coin ico before deciding to infest, but i am sure with good project and concept i am sure XMONETA will succeed
Delilonia1

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2018, 05:56:29 PM

More services, more products and more utilities are in stock and in store for all and sundries lets make good happen... This project and family are really great

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: