Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:35:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Colx is better than Monero and Iota.... and extremely cheap today  (Read 686 times)
muenze (OP)

Activity: 224
Merit: 157

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:05:24 PM

Can you elaborate on what exactly does colx take from each coin? Those coins you mentioned are all very different from eachother and work on different kinds of networks and algorithms. So unless it's some super unique new invention, I find it hard to believe that it manages to combine all those coins.

Colx has a different approach to anonymity than Monero, but its an IMPROVED and better privacy coin based on PIVX (which is at marketcap $600m).
Plus the energy saving of Iota. I think this will become important in the near future. Its not DAG obviously, and I have no idea if there is any DAG plans. So thats a small part it has of Iota tho.

Colx is now at $50m market cap. Thats still 12x lower than Pivx. And the source for Colx is already better than Pivx. Plus the other stuff. Plus a community project with 300 devs and not just few big whales who use this to get rich.

With so many people involved, everybody still being able to get in early, I think its a pretty safe bet to go 20x, 30x, maybe even 50x. I bought it to hold. Only reason I would sell it is if it explodes because of some McAfee BS news as I did with verge where i made 30x and put most of it in Colx.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 08:24:40 PM

Can you elaborate on what exactly does colx take from each coin? Those coins you mentioned are all very different from eachother and work on different kinds of networks and algorithms. So unless it's some super unique new invention, I find it hard to believe that it manages to combine all those coins.

Colx has a different approach to anonymity than Monero, but its an IMPROVED and better privacy coin based on PIVX (which is at marketcap $600m).
Plus the energy saving of Iota. I think this will become important in the near future. Its not DAG obviously, and I have no idea if there is any DAG plans. So thats a small part it has of Iota tho.

Colx is now at $50m market cap. Thats still 12x lower than Pivx. And the source for Colx is already better than Pivx. Plus the other stuff. Plus a community project with 300 devs and not just few big whales who use this to get rich.

With so many people involved, everybody still being able to get in early, I think its a pretty safe bet to go 20x, 30x, maybe even 50x. I bought it to hold. Only reason I would sell it is if it explodes because of some McAfee BS news as I did with verge where i made 30x and put most of it in Colx.
Yes, this will go big especially because it's only on a small exchange( coinsmarkets.com). Once this hits a bigger exchanged it will increase in price for sure.

withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:31:22 PM

It is obviously not a steal anymore. Its now low priced at all comparing to supply. But markets its getting traded are really bad, unknown ones so it needs time to recover and get pumped real!

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:08 PM

Yes, this will go big especially because it's only on a small exchange( coinsmarkets.com). Once this hits a bigger exchanged it will increase in price for sure.

I agree but more exchanges are coming already, tho nothing big as Hitbtc yet.

I would advise being careful with coinsmarkets and immediately send your coins out if you use it. I cannot login there anymore as the email never comes and support does not answer. Others have the same issue. I already had sent everything out so no problem really, but still a pretty bad experience.

It is obviously not a steal anymore. Its now low priced at all comparing to supply. But markets its getting traded are really bad, unknown ones so it needs time to recover and get pumped real!

Well, that depends on what you compare it to. Pivx is at $560m market cap while Colx is still at just $43m. Based on the LARGE Colx community, the huge amounts of devs, this can easily go x10 or x15 and if it turns out to be better than its daddy - Pivx - it might go even beyond that like Verge did. I guess it will depend a lot on how hard the Colx devs work in the future, if they enjoy this project, I do hope some of the devs made a lot of money with Colx and can work on it fulltime and maybe take an aim at Monero Wink But thats just my HOPES, I like dreaming and with my choices of Altcoins it usually all comes true. Its amazing. Market & community been so good to me.

It was amazing to be part of Bitcointalk for a little while. Thankyou. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5316241.0
obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:46:08 PM

LOL

colx has a rich list, so no, not private: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/#!rich

compare to: https://moneroblocks.info/richlist
private...

MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

LOL

colx has a rich list, so no, not private: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/colx/#!rich

private...

look at the top 10 addresses. All are active.. strange right? I suspect those belong to the new devs. They bought in at sub 1 satoshi before december and now selling at 81 sats .. nice profits for a shitty scam coin.

Also anyone who buys on pumps is just going to lose their money. This is just a pnd coin. and its been pumped... look at the charts.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:03:13 AM

LOL

private...

look at the top 10 addresses. All are active.. strange right? I suspect those belong to the new devs. They bought in at sub 1 satoshi before december and now selling at 81 sats .. nice profits for a shitty scam coin.

Also anyone who buys on pumps is just going to lose their money. This is just a pnd coin. and its been pumped... look at the charts.

Your detective/research skills missed the fact, that there just was a swap.And a burn.

And that Colx has been rising constantly ever since I mentioned them here.

Not sure why a richlist matters, do you put all your coins in just 1 wallet? Its much safer to spread them over several wallets.. .

Huge github community too... the biggest of all privacy coins: https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/graphs/contributors

It should grow bigger than Pivx easily. But it will depend on how *active* the devs actually are, I wanted some good privacy coins after my Trons and Verges got so high and Colx, Zoin, Linda seemed best and still low... If you have any other suggestions please post? Smiley Xspec seems good too .. Unlike you i also still believe in Altcoins.. I saw you post about all Altcoins going down... And Bitcoin rising... But where.. Do you honestly think Bitcoin will go to $1m or even $100k any time soon? I think we will see many more success stories as Verge, Tron, Raiblocks and so on before that:)

obit33

Activity: 514
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 09:44:23 AM

LOL

private...

Your detective/research skills missed the fact, that there just was a swap.And a burn.

And that Colx has been rising constantly ever since I mentioned them here.

Not sure why a richlist matters, do you put all your coins in just 1 wallet? Its much safer to spread them over several wallets.. .

Huge github community too... the biggest of all privacy coins: https://github.com/ColossusCoinXT/ColossusCoinXT/graphs/contributors

It should grow bigger than Pivx easily. But it will depend on how *active* the devs actually are, I wanted some good privacy coins after my Trons and Verges got so high and Colx, Zoin, Linda seemed best and still low... If you have any other suggestions please post? Smiley Xspec seems good too .. Unlike you i also still believe in Altcoins.. I saw you post about all Altcoins going down... And Bitcoin rising... But where.. Do you honestly think Bitcoin will go to $1m or even $100k any time soon? I think we will see many more success stories as Verge, Tron, Raiblocks and so on before that:)

- so, why would that make colx private?
- so what, every shitcoin has been rising the last weeks... is that proof it's actually any good, no...
- off course a rich list matters, a rich list means the block chain is searchable: If you send coins to me, I can use your address to search in the blockchain, I can find how much coins you have, I can find who you transacted with, I can find your other addresses etc...
- seriously, you think I fall for that... colossuscoin is just a stupid fork of pivx which is just a stupid fork of dash which is just a stupid fork of bitcoin... 99% of these contributors did NOT contribute directly to collosuscoin... how disingenuous can you be that you would try this?
- no it should not grow bigger. It's the same stupid principle as Dash, a built in mixing service that doesn't work...

Here's what actual cryptographers thinks of Dash and thus also Collossus:

Poelstra:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/29471/are-there-any-true-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/29473, I'll cite for you:
"And by the way, Dash (formerly Darkcoin) does not provide anonymity. They attached a (broken) implementation of CoinJoin to the ordinary Bitcoin client, and at least initially released it as a closed-source software. I haven't looked into Anoncoin, but the best advice I have for folks looking into altcoins is to assume they are uninteresting (and probably dangerously broken) until someone has demonstrated a concrete technical innovation."

"The link you posted says that DarkSend+ is closed source. I am not in the business of auditing amateur secret-algorithm cryptography for free. Everyone else in this thread who has asked that I give more personal attention to this project (whose current incarnation, and every incarnation before that, has raised serious red flags, right down to their decision to fork Bitcoin in order to implement CoinJoin), the answer is no."

Gregory Maxwell:
https://youtu.be/LHPYNZ8i1cU?t=34m9s

Collossus is just more crap built upon a fondation of crap...
next time do some actual research before posting all that bullshit...
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:55:59 PM
Last edit: January 07, 2018, 01:12:04 PM by muenze

- so, why would that make colx private?
- so what, every shitcoin has been rising the last weeks... is that proof it's actually any good, no...
- off course a rich list matters, a rich list means the block chain is searchable: If you send coins to me, I can use your address to search in the blockchain, I can find how much coins you have, I can find who you transacted with, I can find your other addresses etc...
- seriously, you think I fall for that... colossuscoin is just a stupid fork of pivx which is just a stupid fork of dash which is just a stupid fork of bitcoin... 99% of these contributors did NOT contribute directly to collosuscoin... how disingenuous can you be that you would try this?
- no it should not grow bigger. It's the same stupid principle as Dash, a built in mixing service that doesn't work...

Here's what actual cryptographers thinks of Dash and thus also Collossus:

Poelstra:
https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/29471/are-there-any-true-anonymous-cryptocurrencies/29473, I'll cite for you:
"And by the way, Dash (formerly Darkcoin) does not provide anonymity. They attached a (broken) implementation of CoinJoin to the ordinary Bitcoin client, and at least initially released it as a closed-source software. I haven't looked into Anoncoin, but the best advice I have for folks looking into altcoins is to assume they are uninteresting (and probably dangerously broken) until someone has demonstrated a concrete technical innovation."

"The link you posted says that DarkSend+ is closed source. I am not in the business of auditing amateur secret-algorithm cryptography for free. Everyone else in this thread who has asked that I give more personal attention to this project (whose current incarnation, and every incarnation before that, has raised serious red flags, right down to their decision to fork Bitcoin in order to implement CoinJoin), the answer is no."

Gregory Maxwell:
https://youtu.be/LHPYNZ8i1cU?t=34m9s

Collossus is just more crap built upon a fondation of crap...
next time do some actual research before posting all that bullshit...

Thankyou for this great post and taking the time to deal with the issue. You are very convincing from a technical standpoint and surely a great mind, congrats!

But do you consider Bitcoin a sh*tcoin too? Like due to the high fees? Due to the blockchain being public?

Do you consider Verge an amazing, a great coin? Like Monero?

What you and many people in crypto are ignoring is the fact that its not just technical aspects that make a coin great. I may be wrong about github, and I was indeed confused there has been no (public) updates on the releases, but it does list a lot of devs in the github, so I honestly did think its that many devs who have worked on Colx. Now you mention it, maybe they only worked on some parts of it, and not all.

This is just techstuff. I always see the whole picture. When I bought Verge, did I think its the best privacy coin in the world? No I did not. Still I saw its potential, and I made x50 or close to it. And I see this same potential in Linda, Colx, Zoin. All for different reasons. Its never ever in the history of the world the best technology that wins the race. Its so many other factors. Can the team overcome obstacles? Find solutions? Understand the market? How hard do they work? Do they have a strong, shared vision? Empower each other? A bad CEO/boss can make the whole team bored and unmotivated. Same as a great CEO can motivate his whole team and even turn a somewhat bad idea into a great product, because he will see the flaws, fix them, and make the product better.

Also, whats the value of the project? Is it at $50m or $500m? I mean at $50m you can buy into 10 projects and own as much as when you go in one at $500m. And with those at $500m you still cant in most cases even know who really runs it, what their motivatons are, what they are like. We barely know the people behind our coins.

So some of this and other factors, influence my decisions, and I made x10 or x20 OVER of what Bitcoin, ETH, Monero made. Some say the market is always right, so maybe its actually wrong... it might be wrong.... but its still the fact today that you would not automatically WIN if you just go in the projects with the best technical specs. If that makes any sense.

I hope I will be done in a short time and start giving back to crypto in more ways. Benefit crypto as a whole. And maybe even just go in the projects that really are 100% amazing, or have 10000% true anonymity. And care for such DETAILS. But for now I just had a different goal and I thin many people here have. Also as for privacy, I still its basically my responsibility, and no coin could ever be 1000% private unless you take a lot of other measures. I mean basically they can watch what you do on your screen thru tech as an example, or have common stuff as keyloggers,trojans, and all the privacy would be for nothing anyway?

So in short I rather go in projects that are still CHEAP and might be something great some day. Than go in expensive projects that are already high because everyone thinks they will be something great some day.  

But i would love to know what coins you see true value in over the long term, and I will probably go thru your post history now. Thanks again!

-

EDIT: It seems you are frustrated that Monero has not risen fast enough. With "only" x10. Since its so much better. You realise you cannot really compare a $7bn market cap product with a $0,07bn market cap product ?

Monero could "eat" Colx 100 times. Colx is worth 1% of Monero. Not everyone has the luxury of owning millions already from crypto, we cant go low into Monero anymore....... So that leaves options as Colx, Zoin, Linda.............

Partizanai

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:25:35 PM

this coin is growing really fast, but if you want a real sleeper take a look into (ITNS) intense coin, its a privacy coin with low total supply. Everyone knows that privacy coins will be big in 2018.
This coin is traded only in one exchange so far and has a lot of potential, i bought in at 30sat per coin and still holding to it because i believe it will hit atleast 20ct per coin as xvg and trx did and those has huge total supply
muenze (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 01:40:49 PM

this coin is growing really fast, but if you want a real sleeper take a look into (ITNS) intense coin, its a privacy coin with low total supply. Everyone knows that privacy coins will be big in 2018.
This coin is traded only in one exchange so far and has a lot of potential, i bought in at 30sat per coin and still holding to it because i believe it will hit atleast 20ct per coin as xvg and trx did and those has huge total supply

A vpn on the blockchain sounds pretty interesting, tho there is probably a lot of risk because it would be a heaven for hackers to know everyone connecting will also have funds to hack (and probably not just intensecoin).

What really, really put me off tho is the founder actually has nothing better to do than hate on trump on twitter like the mass media which he probably believes in still. What does this have to do with his mission, to make IntenseCoin great? Nothing. No thanks!

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: