Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:26:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1903 times)
v0rtecxz (OP)

Activity: 406
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:56:47 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selen

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:27:55 PM

i got interested in crypto this year due to btc appreciation. learned a new world i havent been aware before - very interesting and promising. made a couple of easy bucks. 2017 was just a start for me.
eaLiTy

Activity: 2814
Merit: 911

Have Fun )@@( Stay Safe

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 03:59:34 PM

This is by far the best year when it comes to the price if bitcoin,but when it comes to transaction charges and delays this is the worst year as you literally cannot send micro transactions.I had my profits but i sold majority by five thousand Expecting a correction but it went through the roof.
sclmte

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:06:25 PM

Bitcoin is really an amazing. I didn't expect that i would encounter this kind of opportunity. Bitcoin helps me in my daily needs, especially from my financial problem, during my shortage time, bitcoin was really a big help. As an unemployed person, looking for a job was not easy. Im am pleased that i came here with the help of our family friend. Bitcoin serves as a tool for us to achieve all our dreams. This coming year 2018, i am looking forward for the best of bitcoin.
janah

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:17:43 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
Bitcoin helps me to buy my car and iphone 7.
It almost changed my life because i started to build my house in the future.
This year is so good for bitcoin so im so blessed that bitcoin came to my life.
newinbtc
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:46:23 PM

bitcoin helps me to Expand my business , Bitcoin aid me to recover the business loss and I started my new business now i sell Products online on shopping websites in which bitcoins is a payment gateway which i use mostly. This year i learnt one thing That Never sell of the altcoins or any investment in hurry Even Small coins give big results , Example Bitcoin , From last year 2016 to 2017 Bitcoin growth speed is Very fast and many people become rich by holding bitcoins only and they sold off bitcoins to Fulfill there needs in daily life and pay off their pending loans..

JavaLove

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:50:44 PM

In general, 2017 was one very good year. 

I've managed to multiply my coins few times with trades and early investing in ICO campaigns.

I plan to repeat it in 2018 with even more success Smiley

Happy New Year guys!

▄▄  ▄▄                 
            ██  ▀▀  ▀▀   ██           
        ██                   ██

██  ██  ▄▄             
     ██    ██           ▀▀  ▄▄        
                  ███       ▀▀         
   ██    ██   ███      ███     ██     
                          ███         
  ██   ██   ██    ███ ███    ▄▄   ██   
               ███           ▀▀       
  ██   ██  ███           ███  ██   ██ 
                     ███               
    ▄▄  ██    ███ ███     ▄▄  ██   ██ 
    ▀▀    ▄▄              ▀▀           
      ▄▄  ▀▀          ███    ██   ██   
      ▀▀      ██  ███                 
         ██              ███    ███   
             ██  ██  ███              
       ██                    ██       
           ███  ▄▄▄  ▄▄  ███           
                ▀▀▀  ▀▀               

STREAMITY

Twitter
Facebook
Instagram
  Telegram
LinkedIn
Medium
Chris314

Activity: 672
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:51:37 PM

I also discovered bitcoin this year, even if I had heard of it before, I never took time to study it.
So first I discovered a new way to think and use money, without banks. I also discovered how gambling could be fun, but dangerous. I've invested in bitcoin, but no profit so far because I'm holding what I have. I hope I'll be able to use them in the future.

Win Free Bitcoins every hour! - www.freebitco.in
free BTC every hour multiply hi-lo weekly lottery WIN a Lamborghini 30,000 usd contest BET on various events! 4% APR interest
★★★ 50% of my referral earnings back to you each week ★★★
budz0425

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

During the time that I don't know bitcoin yet my money or my salary was just enough to feed my family and to pay bills, there was no extra for us to eat outside and I can't afford to pay their hospital bills, but now, we can do it already that is why we end the year in prosperous way hoping the year 2018 will  be great as well.
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:37:51 PM

The only thing and I think the biggest a user is getting feom Bitcoin is no other than profit. Bicoin became hundred times more profitable than ever this year. And that is because of the high rate of increase on its value which made its price expensive. The market value iof Bitcoin is continuously increasing which gives profit to all of its users and I am hoping that in the followong years, it will be more profitable.
pentol86

Activity: 851
Merit: 254

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:05:21 PM

bitcoin price help me when i convert to fiat or other coins, in 2017, i used for buy phone, help my parents, also saving some money in bank for future.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================
miyaka26

Activity: 476
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:19:13 PM

Bitcoin is really a game changer and a life perspective changer, My company forces us to leave due to its problem with the clients and it really sucks to look for another work when December is about to come smells Christmas without job, I found bitcoin when I was searching for a job online then found this forum, not just an opportunity that btc provides but the knowledge and passion about the currencies and cryptocurrencies, awareness and understanding about the economy and banking.

Raskolhnikov1

Activity: 560
Merit: 65

View Profile WWW
December 31, 2017, 06:39:49 PM

Bitcoin is really a game changer and a life perspective changer, My company forces us to leave due to its problem with the clients and it really sucks to look for another work when December is about to come smells Christmas without job, I found bitcoin when I was searching for a job online then found this forum, not just an opportunity that btc provides but the knowledge and passion about the currencies and cryptocurrencies, awareness and understanding about the economy and banking.

Great story guys, congratulations on your achievements and for your efforts.
For me, to enter into this universe was very interesting, I always liked computers, technology, economy, history, philosophy, and counterculture. Bitcoin and the crypto universe are all this... As you related, it is the evolution of capitalism, a good evolution, to end borders, strengthen globalization, empower people. Today I am my bank. Lastly, because this post is already too large, a bonus for ethereum and ICOs, today we can all be investors, we can invest in ideas and interesting companies from anywhere in the world at the speed of a click... and without have lots of cash. On the other hand, great ideas and companies can co-opt resources from all over the world. This is all revolutionary...
In 2018 we will continue to revolutionize the world! !!!
Happy New Year guys!!
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

Your English mutilates me. Bitcoin is a currency which you benefitted from due to rise in the value. So understand that first. Well crypto has benefited literally all the users who have been using it, due to the rise in the value of bitcoin which led to the rise in the value of other cryptos. So that's the main point here, other one would be forks throwing out free money to people.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
cynical

Activity: 490
Merit: 136

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:01:52 PM

the benefits i got from bitcoin in 2017 was mostly 2 weeks ago when i liquidated some into fiat to pay my yearly home insurance. I couldnt have timed it better, right at bitcoins highest price.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA   mastercard   SPA   UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:10:53 PM

I was able to become financially stable because of bitcoin. Before I started earning through crypto currency, I usually ran out of money and borrow money from my friends and work mates. Since I started earning, I was able to save money and even buy all the things that I want and need.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:13:41 PM

The benefits of bitcoin in this year have been felt. my finances can be smooth. investation . trading into things I like. when it's all that I like and I enjoy we all hope this will not stop at this year's 2018
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:24:20 PM

A big increase in my savings, I started investing at the start of 2017 and the price increase was simply staggering. My profits tripled and I realized compared to investments like gold that don't exactly appreciate in value btc is a very effective investment. 2018 will be a greater year as bitcoin finally got the recognition it deserves.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:30:29 PM

Best benefits i got in crypto 2017 is i earn something out of curiosity. I earn money and or profits without spending or invest fiat which really helped me while im still studying at college. I also give some to my parents to help them with financial needs. Im really blessed that i got into crypto/ btc really life changing 2017.
Aamir1

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 07:43:17 PM

I got money out of it, and that is the biggest benefit it gave me. A person living his life on his own, paying for his studies and all, without having any permanent day job is a really big thing, and that person is me, and i'm able to do it only because of Bitcoin. So Bitcoin is the only reason for me to be what I am today, and I couldn't get any better benefit from it to be honest.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: