Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:21:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what benefits you've got from bitcoin in 2017  (Read 1898 times)
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 05:43:34 AM

Like most people, newcomers want to get wet from the bitco market's power is weakening at certain times and we are at the summit of bitcoinin with strong supporters. With the marketable adaptability of marketable technologies, a stronger system with a stronger pricing is a result of my expectation from my point of view.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 07:18:10 AM

2017 is a big turning point with bitcoin, I have been profitable when investing bitcoin. But I also have a lot of you broke down when investing in lending.

I managed to buy several Bitcoin when they were under 5 thousand and I sold some of them on their peak. The profit was invested in different altcoins.
spartak-sbk

Activity: 308
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:33:03 PM

I bought bitcoin when it cost about 4000. And I sold at the peak in December 50%, the rest left for the future. During the correction, I bought another bitcoin.
Hotel_Prodeo

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:20:33 PM

I invest bitcoin (2.5 btc) when the price is $ 3200 and I sell when the price is $ 12700 and I can buy a new car, I'm happy with the profit even though now I have to start from scratch again to have bitcoin.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 06:15:56 PM

I have got a lot of experience last year and become much more better in many different spehres. Trading , mining, developing and also economy skills improved.

Dwarf42

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:07:11 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
You can see that 2017 is a boom year for the crypto market. Prices for bitcoin and altcoin have all peaked in 2017. I entered the market in the uptrend, so I collected very well. Many profitable even from traditional coin lending and coin. I have collected a lot of profits from the hold and trade. 2017 is a bumper year for those who invest in the crypto market.
Baofeng
Legendary

Activity: 2534
Merit: 1655

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:15 PM

year is almost changed, what have you got from bitcoin this year (2017), I personally benefited a lot from this crypto currency, I am an unemployed because in my country difficult to get a job, I really helped by the bitcoin, I can give a little money to my parents and it makes me happy to help the family economy Smiley , and my hope in the next year I hope to be better in doing all the tasks and hope to be able to work in the real world, what about you? and what motivation mu for the year to come?
You can see that 2017 is a boom year for the crypto market. Prices for bitcoin and altcoin have all peaked in 2017. I entered the market in the uptrend, so I collected very well. Many profitable even from traditional coin lending and coin. I have collected a lot of profits from the hold and trade. 2017 is a bumper year for those who invest in the crypto market.

Personally 2017 was a eye opener for me. It really a game changer as I enjoyed financial freedom because I have been out with no job until I found bitcoin to be a life saver. Now I have a regular job but I didn't left it and I used it to earn money as a sidelined. 2017 was really a boom and I'm glad that I started early and I was hear during the peaked in December wherein a lot of money flows between hands and I must say that I really gain a lot during that time.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
wireless1889

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:02:35 PM

Well, I earned a little in early 2017 since the price went on an increase on the early 2017 and I manipulated it. Then I bought some again and right now I'm still holding because on the late 2017 the price went horribly down and I don't want to sell because I didn't gain any profit. Little did I know that it will go deeper on its fall early 2018. After all of this I still believe that bitcoin will pull this off and have a great comeback later this year so I'm still holding my bitcoins.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:26:13 PM

Fortunately, we we're able to earn around 120K pesos during year 2017 and it was a big help for the family needs. It was from other cryptocurrency and converted it to bitcoin. Appreciate the opportunity from cryptocurrency.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
marginal

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

Maybe you are asking about the numbers, but main benefit I`ve got from bitcoins rising in 2017 - is actually the thing, that I`ve got interested in it and entered the market with my time and money.
coinluisa

Activity: 626

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 11:50:38 PM

I get a lot of benefits in bitcoin like knowledge about this cryptocurrecy, idea how to manage your investment and mostly get a profit that more than to what I expect now I help my family and I give them what they need because of bitcoin. It's big help to me because I'm the bread winner in the family.

BetFury                                                 
🐥Twitter | 📩 Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 |YouTube 🍿|Reddit 🕹 
                                                Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               
snedyolo

Activity: 226
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:19:47 AM

I guess the benefit I got from last year’s increase of price in bitcoin was being able to buy various kinds of coins using bitcoin. Now, the the value of bitcoin is not as high as before, I intend to use the coins that I bought to buy bitcoin and take this moment as an advantage.

breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:56:40 AM

I get a lot of benefits in bitcoin like knowledge about this cryptocurrecy, idea how to manage your investment and mostly get a profit that more than to what I expect now I help my family and I give them what they need because of bitcoin. It's big help to me because I'm the bread winner in the family.
in the year 2017 i have not even get income from bitcoin, because it has not joined. from stories that earn a lot of money from bitcoin make me interested to pursue this business, and at the beginning of this year i can joined

doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:45:06 AM

Last 2017 I know that I am a newbie that time but I also benefited from Bitcoin  even just a little profit from BTC investment and other alternative source of income from different token reward from Bitcoin talk forum, so I'll just happy now 2018 even if there is a big changes of Bitcoin Price and any other altcoins but  I'm happy because I'm the one also is part of Bitcoin Business and also the one who support of Bitcoin.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
douglock

Activity: 300

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

I have earned a huge amount of money in 2017 with bitcoin and I believe that it is not the end for bitcoin. Right now im trying to buy as many bitcoin as I can in order to earn money as same as what I have down in 2017. Bitcoin is a great gift for all of us. It is the easiest way for us to make mone y
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:38:22 AM

Last year, it was a memorable year for me as I already know bitcoin that time and I don't think that at a young age I can earn in my own in just making post online, it really helps me in my school needs and help my siblings in their allowances too.
nurbay

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:40:57 AM

In 2017 I'm still hesitant about Bitcoin.
Beginning in 2018 I started with Bitcoin, it looks like I'm late but I'm trying to catch up.
I realized it too late after I saw my friend succeed with Bitcoin.
In this year I am trying to make a profit with Bitcoin I learned a lot about Bitcoin at this time.
Hopefully, Bitcoin can change my life for the better.
Dimid

Activity: 702
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:03:44 PM

For the price increase, according to the reduced income for early holders, 2017 was one of the best .... I hope not the last one and we will see new heights. This year, he brought many material prosperity to those who believed in bitcoin from the very beginning.
But there were also problems: a long queue of transactions, an expensive transaction cost.
multimix

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:01:12 PM

2017 the year I met bitcoin where I had a knowledge of cryptocurrency. This year my time was significant. And this year I started earning even when I was in my home with the ability to be supported my family and preparing for my son's future
emulsifryer

Activity: 337

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 10:20:18 AM

The benefits i have gain from bitcoin in 2017 is it helps me a lot not only on my financial problem but of course i have learn how to save money because i know that it is so hard to work and every single of it counts for me. As long as you work hard and have dedication for working hard you will achieve what you really want for your future. Bitcoin gives opportunity for us who knows and you can actually spend your time a long with your family without leaving your home in order to work.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: