Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 03:04:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano(ADA) get to $3 by End of Q1  (Read 3459 times)
DigeNarrator

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

Just saw the new roadmap, they also added few things the emurgo and cardano foundation teams did
they are doing a great job in this side of partnerships
i think that all the partnerships and the studies in universities drive the price strongly behind the scenes..

i really think that they will go to 3$ in 2018, but i think that its good for everyone to have some stable month or two, so Q1 may be too early
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:54:42 AM

Yes, it is possible and likely. It is rising fast just like Ethereum did
in first half of 2017.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:58:07 PM

Just saw the new roadmap, they also added few things the emurgo and cardano foundation teams did
they are doing a great job in this side of partnerships
i think that all the partnerships and the studies in universities drive the price strongly behind the scenes..

i really think that they will go to 3$ in 2018, but i think that its good for everyone to have some stable month or two, so Q1 may be too early

Most definitely early, most people are of the opinion that if ADA get to $3 in Q1 then it would most likely face a correction.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:00:57 AM

Yes, it is possible and likely. It is rising fast just like Ethereum did
in first half of 2017.

As compared to ethereum, Cardano has not gone live yet. Still on TestNet.

May be when it goes into production then we would that kind of Ethereum surge.

shadyrifles

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

Altcoins are at boom since starting this year. We can expect massive growth in altcoins in value. Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH &  Neo killer. It's entirely possible for ADA to achieve $3 target by Q1 2018
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

Altcoins are at boom since starting this year. We can expect massive growth in altcoins in value. Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH &  Neo killer. It's entirely possible for ADA to achieve $3 target by Q1 2018

Most Altcoins are drawing attention because they are under $1...really do check it on coinmarketcap.com all the coins that are below below 0.50 or 0.05 got major pumps as they are easy to buy and profits exponentially surges.

As regarding ADA, i personally can't wait for it to come aboard MAINNET and show us what the future of Blockchain would look like.

Lock00Live

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 03:31:22 PM

Most Altcoins are drawing attention because they are under $1...really do check it on coinmarketcap.com all the coins that are below below 0.50 or 0.05 got major pumps as they are easy to buy and profits exponentially surges.

As regarding ADA, i personally can't wait for it to come aboard MAINNET and show us what the future of Blockchain would look like.
This is correct. Most of the coin values ​​under $ 1 have grown tremendously over the past few years, which is a trend in investing because with small coin values ​​it is easier to pump than the coin is. expensive. I think the ADA could reach $ 3 in the next month. The market is developing well when big investors return to the market.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
hovrah

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

This is correct. Most of the coin values ​​under $ 1 have grown tremendously over the past few years, which is a trend in investing because with small coin values ​​it is easier to pump than the coin is. expensive. I think the ADA could reach $ 3 in the next month. The market is developing well when big investors return to the market.
about the prospects of Cardano, I will not argue, but I want to say that perhaps you are mistaken in terms that this coin is the killer of Neo and ETH. To date, NEO has a price of $ 110, and ETH has a price of $ 990. I think that Cardano is very far to this level.
Antiqua

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:37:25 PM

about the prospects of Cardano, I will not argue, but I want to say that perhaps you are mistaken in terms that this coin is the killer of Neo and ETH. To date, NEO has a price of $ 110, and ETH has a price of $ 990. I think that Cardano is very far to this level.
we can not make comparation with just the price
please include total supply too
ETH price $1,043.26 USD with total Circulating Supply 96,810,909 ETH
NEO price $97.98 USD with total Circulating Supply 65,000,000 NEO and total Supply 100,000,000 NEO
but ADA price $1.03 USD with total Circulating Supply 25,927,070,538 ADA and total Supply 31,112,483,745 ADA
just compare it with 1 coin price and you will get it fair
i'n not an expert but that's how i think

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:57:28 PM

we can not make comparation with just the price
please include total supply too
ETH price $1,043.26 USD with total Circulating Supply 96,810,909 ETH
NEO price $97.98 USD with total Circulating Supply 65,000,000 NEO and total Supply 100,000,000 NEO
but ADA price $1.03 USD with total Circulating Supply 25,927,070,538 ADA and total Supply 31,112,483,745 ADA
just compare it with 1 coin price and you will get it fair
i'n not an expert but that's how i think

Your explanation is spot on!

shaun98

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:58:46 AM

I'm sure it will be able to get to $3 in this quarter of the year. However, this may not happen if Bitcoin pumps, as this will likely cause the price of alts to crash badly. However, anything may happen in the world of crypto.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:40:49 PM

I'm sure it will be able to get to $3 in this quarter of the year. However, this may not happen if Bitcoin pumps, as this will likely cause the price of alts to crash badly. However, anything may happen in the world of crypto.

When BTC dropped, Cardano wasn't affected actually it increased. It seemed like people took out their BTC and bought ADA.

malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:31:31 PM

I am also observing ADA from last couple of weeks it always seems like a pump and dump scheme but the reality is little bit different, plus point of ADA is the dips are not that low as compared to the gains and it recovers price soon after dip.
There is huge potential in ADA as like XRP and I am expecting it to cross $2-2.2 at the end of Q1 and around $3.5-4 after Q2.
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:07:31 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 11:44:40 AM by Rowland Okoli

I am also observing ADA from last couple of weeks it always seems like a pump and dump scheme but the reality is little bit different, plus point of ADA is the dips are not that low as compared to the gains and it recovers price soon after dip.
There is huge potential in ADA as like XRP and I am expecting it to cross $2-2.2 at the end of Q1 and around $3.5-4 after Q2.

Nice insight..

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:55:26 AM

With volatility in the market ADA isn't taking a nose dive as most people envisaged a terrible deep.
Seems the price has consolidated at 6K Satoshi

vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:42:24 AM

Charlie was at MIT today. I wonder how many founders of Cryptocurrency could go to a university and talk about their project and not about their price in this speculative market.  
Could the founder of TRON, Verge and others shit projects talk about their code? ADA could hit 3 dollars in less than a month. But what is important to know is that they will exist until December. We can not say the same about other projects.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 04:00:40 AM

Charlie was at MIT today. I wonder how many founders of Cryptocurrency could go to a university and talk about their project and not about their price in this speculative market.  
Could the founder of TRON, Verge and others shit projects talk about their code? ADA could hit 3 dollars in less than a month. But what is important to know is that they will exist until December. We can not say the same about other projects.

Spot on. Cardano seem more serious compared some others that you pointed at. Another point is they consisted so many separate dev and regional entities to oversee the complete development and integration ecosystem of their blockchain. Their roadmap is very precise on the direction. But anything can happen if they missed out some big milestones in 2018. For the time being, i will hodl Cardano.

see their roadmap :: https://cardanoroadmap.com/
Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:11:09 AM

ADA: Good Thinking; Good Product.

Rowland Okoli (OP)

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:52:16 AM

This is the best time to buy cardano (ADA).

oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 10:28:00 AM

This is the best time to buy cardano (ADA).

Why? It's 65 cents yesterday, 71 cents now. Did we hear something we did not know? Is there an improvement? How do you know it is the best time to buy?
There is a lot of time ahead until the first quarter of year is over.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: