Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 02:56:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can Cardano(ADA) get to $3 by End of Q1  (Read 3459 times)
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:57:07 AM

This is the best time to buy cardano (ADA).

Why? It's 65 cents yesterday, 71 cents now. Did we hear something we did not know? Is there an improvement? How do you know it is the best time to buy?
There is a lot of time ahead until the first quarter of year is over.

go check tradingview website for analysis
listening to people in bitcointalk is just useless most of the times

i also think that its good time to buy , but no one can know when its "THE BEST" time to buy
best time is always in the past =]
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I think Cardano will do well but also depends on how well they follow their roadmap and what kind of difference they are coming up in their product.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:02 PM

It’s a coin that will get faster after it breaks 11.5 dollars wall. For now it’s growing slowly but carefully. These kind of coins always give me confidence. There is no need for it to not reach 3 dollars.

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:05:10 PM

Why? It's 65 cents yesterday, 71 cents now. Did we hear something we did not know? Is there an improvement? How do you know it is the best time to buy?

go check tradingview website for analysis
listening to people in bitcointalk is just useless most of the times

i also think that its good time to buy , but no one can know when its "THE BEST" time to buy
best time is always in the past =]

Well, I'd correct myself. "This is a good to buy". However that was 2 days ago when it was $0.58, ADA has moved to $0.80.

if you had bought $10k worth of ADA @ $0.58 you would have made $2,200 in 48hrs.

Not bad.

keykey1

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:46:23 AM

I have been monitoring the slow but steady growth of Cardano(ADA) for the past 6 weeks. It has been accumulating impressive market Cap that places it amongst the top 5 and a high liquidity level that outpaces NEO, STELLAR, MONERO, DASH and EOS.

I forsee ADA having a tough time breaking the $1 barrier but after that, getting to $2 would be a dash.

Where do you see ADA at the end of Q1 and Q2? 2018 - (do consider IOHK 2018 Delivery Roadmap)

Would love an analytical response.

Thanks.

The Cardano project is very promising and despite the fact that the coin has already grown well, it still has a huge growth potential in my opinion and I buy it for investment in 2018.
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:02 PM

Yes, the cost will reach 3 dollars.
The future of course is, though this Cardano came out as something suddenly without any ICO. In addition, they still need a lot of time to spend to finish their blockade. But the same ether has already been docked for a long time and this year we expect the transition to PoS + I hope that all the transaction brakes will be removed.
DosManos

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:57:27 PM

dont know what about the Q1, but i see this coin succeeding in the long term
it will be fully operating in more than a year, and its made for the long term so i am sure thats its here to stay and will rock especially in 2020
Rowland Okoli (OP)

Merit: 11

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:11:49 PM

With these deepings, is it likely that ADA achieves the targeted price

Cryptoproff

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:19:20 PM

Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH & Neo killer. I think that $ 3 is not the limit for ADA.
waaat?

Activity: 574
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 07:26:48 PM

Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH & Neo killer. I think that $ 3 is not the limit for ADA.
As XRP we need to watch on supply. I hope that ADA will cost more than now because I'd like this project. But I must be realist and can to calculate capitalization in this choice
julianAm

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:08 PM

Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH & Neo killer.
It's impossible. For now exactly. They have excellent idea, team and support but need more time to create more than hype. And I know some competitor that can to be first in this field

777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:18:40 PM

This is absolutely possible. Cardano is developing very well in the past thanks to the good management of the DEV team with the clear orientation and plan made, which makes investors feel excited and stick with it for a long time. . I think the ADA will probably reach $ 1.5 by the end of January after the market rebounds.
TwoSides

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:46:35 PM

I do hope so that it will break $1 very soon! I bought ADA at their ATH together with other altcoins lately so I am crossing fingers that its price will rise up soon so I could see my port on all green again  Cheesy
MaskOffFuture

Activity: 127

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:54:26 PM

Cardano is One of the best projects and it is being considered as ETH & Neo killer.
It's impossible. For now exactly. They have excellent idea, team and support but need more time to create more than hype. And I know some competitor that can to be first in this field

If we can get rid of this market dump, ADA can hit up to $2 or $2.5 easily. But this won't happen this Q1 I think. Maybe in Q3 or Q4 in 2018. The project is good and the team is really working on the Cardano.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

That's right, I know a lot of things may happen and still have enough time to cover-up.
I really trusted this coin and I believe it won't disappoint me, instead it will make me happy and earned. The same thing might happen also to some altcoins, though it won't go higher but atleast we can earned profit.
NaissuR

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:01:20 AM

its possible but i think it will take more time
maybe end of q2  - q3
incredible project..

Master Carnegie

Activity: 253

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 02:50:57 AM

I particularly do not have the custom to speculate about Cardano (ADA) because I consider myself with lacking in knowledge and I am always studying this coin, until the present moment, i found qualities in this coin, but are there institutions like Riple? for such an investment, otherwise $ 3 is pure illusion, in case I am wrong it, what base of certainty that you, have to get that price ?
profit-shooter

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 11:18:08 AM

#ADA is very promising coin and is supposed to have bright future in terms of long-term investment.

If to take into account the TA ADA/BTC I have identified several support levels which you can see on the chart below.

At this moment #ADA/BTC approaching Support1 (0.00002536).
👉 Get your BUY orders ready at every support level (use 3% of balance for each)
👉 First target is indicated as Resistance1 in the chart.

incetivepro

Activity: 216

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:27:04 PM

#ADA is very promising coin and is supposed to have bright future in terms of long-term investment.

If to take into account the TA ADA/BTC I have identified several support levels which you can see on the chart below.

At this moment #ADA/BTC approaching Support1 (0.00002536).
👉 Get your BUY orders ready at every support level (use 3% of balance for each)
👉 First target is indicated as Resistance1 in the chart.

http://i65.tinypic.com/11azlon.jpg

Yeah.  When BTC reach to $12000 - $12200, ada will back to $0.65 ~ $0.90
teamsah5416

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:30:39 PM

This is a very helpful statement. I think Cardano has entered the annual market cycle. I will wait until 2500 satoshi to get to. Get it if you come. I will try to find alternatives if not. But it will definitely come to those prices.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: