Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:33:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Experienced Bounty Campaign Manager Wanted  (Read 329 times)
Darkmachine (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 05:43:23 AM

We are looking for an extremely experienced bounty manager that has been in this space for a long time and has very good merit on this site. We are looking for someone who can prove to us and show us successful bounty campaigns that they have created. We are an extremely large and successful company that is in the process of starting their ICO with a very experienced team in the crypto sector. We will review everyone's application, however we will not just randomly select anyone. As we said we are looking for only the most experienced bounty managers that have good merit and can prove to us and show us the successful campaigns that they have created. Please contact us, we will be selecting a bounty manager within the next 48 hours.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daboy_Lyle

Activity: 532
Merit: 148

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:03:47 AM

This one will help all of them are good and all Professionals in Managing
 Overview of Bounty Managers
cryptofarid10

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

Trader

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 06:31:41 AM

We are looking for an extremely experienced bounty manager that has been in this space for a long time and has very good merit on this site. We are looking for someone who can prove to us and show us successful bounty campaigns that they have created. We are an extremely large and successful company that is in the process of starting their ICO with a very experienced team in the crypto sector. We will review everyone's application, however we will not just randomly select anyone. As we said we are looking for only the most experienced bounty managers that have good merit and can prove to us and show us the successful campaigns that they have created. Please contact us, we will be selecting a bounty manager within the next 48 hours.
give your telegram or email address
We have a team to manage bounty campaign for ICO projects. If you interested knock me on telegram for more details -
https://t.me/cryptofarid10

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
PriyaAnandani

Activity: 114

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:34:34 AM

Hi There,

Greetings!!

I am from leading Blockchain MNC, Rev Infotech Pvt. Ltd.  From last 3 years we have been into all kinds of block chain projects like Smart contract, Wallet creation, Token creation, Integrating the wallet, website and app creation, whitepaper creation and building Crypto exchange/trading platform for bit coin and other Crypto currency, bit coin, dash, Ethereum, and lite coin.

We have a highly experienced bounty manager that can assist you with your requirements with quality results.

To know more about us please have a look at our  www.revinfotech.com

Please have look at LinkedIn profiles of Mr.Lalit Bansal (https://www.linkedin.com/in/l-k-bansal) and Mr. Navdeep Garg (https://www.linkedin.com/in/navdeepgarg ).

Let us connect on Skype : lalit@eiysys.com or Telegram: @priya1709

Look forward to a long term partnership based on success and trust.

Regards,
Priya Anandani
titanslayerz

Activity: 83
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 06:35:14 AM

please check my pm , thanks

█        ▄▄▄▄  █  the cryptocurrency of the future
█▀▀▄  █▄▄█  █  LIGHTNING FAST TRANSACTIONS
█▄▄▀  █▄▄▄  █▄▄▄AND THE LOWEST FEES
Hexah

Activity: 728
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 07:23:13 AM

Merit is not must to run a bounty campaign.

I recommend to view this thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5032713.0 as been given by Daboy_Lyle as well.

But I recommend you to this user Parodium, here is the portfolio of their service/s https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3744793.msg37001123#msg37001123, and you can contact them too via telegram https://t.me/bountycloud
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:12:59 AM

We have a highly experienced bounty manager that can assist you with your requirements with quality results.
You absolutely do not have that. Stop lying.

But I recommend you to this user Parodium, here is the portfolio of their service/s https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3744793.msg37001123#msg37001123, and you can contact them too via telegram https://t.me/bountycloud
That is a decent recommendation.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
The Cryptovator
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 2174

Need PR/CMC & CG? TG @The_Cryptovator

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:30:15 AM
Last edit: November 15, 2018, 08:42:18 AM by Coolcryptovator

Since you have mentioned good merit earner then I will suggest top merit earner on this forum except admin and founder is LoyceV. You can check his portfolio here ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777744.0 . He is famous for manage spam free signature campaign.

I am not sure those are here reply with full quote of main thread how are they going to manage spam free signature.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 08:57:37 AM

Since you have mentioned good merit earner then I will suggest top merit earner on this forum except admin and founder is LoyceV. You can check his portfolio here ; https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1777744.0 . He is famous for manage spam free signature campaign.
Loyce for a signature campaign, great pick. For this? Absolutely not. Read the adjective in the title.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
legendster

Activity: 1778
Merit: 764

www.V.systems

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:30:35 AM

That is a decent recommendation.

I agree. He indeed is a good recommendation.

██████████        ████████████
     ██████████        ██████████
       ██████████        ████████
         ██████████        ██████
           ██████████        ████
             ██████████        ██
               ██████████
                 ██████████
                   ████████
                     ██████
                       ████
                        ██
|
     ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀                ▄▀█             ▄▀                ▄▀█
 ██████████    █             ██████████    █
 █                █                   █                █    █
 █                █     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █    █
 █                █  ▄▀             █                █  ▄▀
 ██████████▀                 ██████████▀
          █                                    █
          █                                    █
     ▄▀ █  ▀▀▀▀█                   ▄▀ █ ▀▀▀▀▀▀█
 ▄▀             ▄▀█               ▄▀               ▄▀ █
 █████████   █               ██████████    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █   █               █                █    █
 █              █  ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █                █  ▄▀
 █████████▀                  ██████████▀

Blockchain
Database
                             ▄▄▄
                         ▄▄▀  ▀▄▄
        ▄           ▄▄▀  ▄▀▄  ▀▄▄
      █▄█   █████████████████    █
        █     █                              █ ▄▀ ▌
        █     █        ▄    █   ▄         █▀ ▄▌
       ██    █      ▀▄   █    ▄▀       █▀█
       ▌ ▌   █            █                █  █
       ▌ ▌   █                              █  █
       ██    ███████████████████
                     ▀▀▄  ▀▄▀  ▄▀▀
                         ▀▀▄  ▄▀▀
                             ▀▀▀
Dev friendly
SDK Platform
                             ▄▄▄▄
                         ▄▄█    █▄▄
                     ▄▄█            █▄▄
                 ▄▄█       ▄▄▄       █▄▄
                 █       ▄▀      ▀▄       █
               █▀     █      █      █     ▀█
               ▀▀█  █   ▄█▀█▄   █  █▀▀
               █▀▀   █  ▀███▀  █   ▀▀█
               ▀▀█     █    █    █     █▀▀
                   ▀▀█   █  █  █   █▀▀
                       ▀████████▀
                           █▄▄▄▄█
                 █        █▄▄▄▄█      █
             ▄▀ █▄                   ▄█  ▀▄
            █   █▀▄         ▀      ▄▀█    █
           █   █  █  ▌      ▀   ▐  █  █    █
           █   █▄▀▄▌      ▀   ▐▄▀▄█    █
           █       █          ▀        █       █
        █▀▀▀▀▀▀█                █▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
User-friendly
Token Creation
|
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16631

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 12:04:11 PM

He is famous for manage spam free signature campaign.
A bounty campaign can't survive on this forum without spam, as long as only spam threads get most exposure.

KingZee

Activity: 910
Merit: 452

Check your coin privilege

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 12:45:33 PM

He is famous for manage spam free signature campaign.
A bounty campaign can't survive on this forum without spam, as long as only spam threads get most exposure.

It's true, all you need to do to see this is to keep the Bounties section open to see how much of a shitshow it is. I don't understand how people can have the time, effort or human resources to keep creating newbie accounts to bump their threads, but I figure if it's going to give them more visibility they believe it's worth it.

To OP, you can try taking different roads. If you have an ICO, announce it in the Altcoin ANN section, and maybe implement some sort of reward system to people who promote your ICO on your website. An example of this was Stellars when it just started. Everyone who logged in using their facebook account got a few free stellars.

Of course a few people might abuse it, but if you promote your project right you'll definitely get more organic traffic versus botted.

Beep boop beep boop
Justin Dowman

Activity: 476
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:26:37 PM

Hello. My team has a great experience in bounty campaigns. We create, design the thread, calculate the tokens, answer the questions. And the price is still not very high. So, if you still need a bounty manager, contact me on telegram @mcay10
rankguide

Activity: 216

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 01:47:04 PM

Many bounty manager now, I recommend to hire a bounty company that will give you best result
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

Yahoo62278 is one of the best/experience Campaign Manager here in this forum. Most of the projects he has handled so far were successful and I recommend him. For more details of his past job visit https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1704638.0
Raja_MBZ
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 01:29:54 PM

A highly recommended guy for your bounty campaign management:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4873710.0
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: