Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] NODECOIN [ND] - Masternodes  (Read 6404 times)
teosanru (OP)

Activity: 2100
Merit: 618

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:14:42 AM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 02:41:48 AM by teosanru

I hope Dev is celebrating New Year. And will answer us after the celebration. Cry

On January 3 or 4, 2018 ending the day, the ANN of Nodecoin will be updated and the changes that have been made to the proeblem presented during the first hours will be explained. We thank everyone for their patience and understanding, we are working on solutions

5 hours after the launch, we announced here in the ANN and in the channel of discord that mining would stop, exactly the seeds nodes stopped to make changes. so if someone has been undermining you will waste your time

people who did not accept this, and who wanted to take control of the currency, through mining with asics and things like that, in addition to the problem with the staking. it only remains to say that the project continues, and changes will be made, this announcement has been made in the discord channel several times.

people who have been saying that they have done translations of the ANN and ask for a reward, refrain, because the road map will follow as planned, and it is not yet time for this, you can send examples to show your work, but not any translation will be accepted, and according to the route map, the time has not yet come for this

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lkloon123

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:42 AM

so now everything is not working right?

The crypto currency of the future!    ●           RACE            ●    ✔ Fast  ✔ Secure  ✔ Anonymous
▄▄▄███      Masternodes  |  PoW  |  Secure  |  ASIC resistant  |  Lyra2REv2      ███▄▄▄
DISCORD                TWITTER
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

you have read the ad? changes are being implemented that will be effective no later than day 4. As I said to people interested in buying Nodecoin to configure their masternodes, it was not the time without first solving the errors and problems, the interaction and forging a good project , of the mistakes one learns, it has never been our intention to scam anyone, that is why we refuse on January 1 to sell ND to future investors.

Thank you for your interest in ND
Alex-007

Activity: 431

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 04:31:39 AM

you have read the ad? changes are being implemented that will be effective no later than day 4. As I said to people interested in buying Nodecoin to configure their masternodes, it was not the time without first solving the errors and problems, the interaction and forging a good project , of the mistakes one learns, it has never been our intention to scam anyone, that is why we refuse on January 1 to sell ND to future investors.

but can we mining coins or we must stop to?

----- http://1pool.eu -----
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:39:59 AM

since January 1, it was announced that mining should stop, the seed nodes were removed from block 420, how could they be mined?

If you mine about something that does not exist, you will lose your time, since it was announced that there would be changes, please read the ANN, by the end of January 4 in the Miami time zone
Alex-007

Activity: 431

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 05:46:33 AM

since January 1, it was announced that mining should stop, the seed nodes were removed from block 420, how could they be mined?

If you mine about something that does not exist, you will lose your time, since it was announced that there would be changes, please read the ANN, by the end of January 4 in the Miami time zone
ok, thank you

----- http://1pool.eu -----
michailr

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:06:56 AM

we must stop mining, and we lose all mined coins?
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:03:18 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 01:13:54 PM by teosanru

we must stop mining, and we lose all mined coins?

please read the announcement, the seed nodes were removed on the block 420. because there were problems announced the detention of mining, however some say continue to mine until now, we do not know on what basis have been mined, many times it was announced, this . You must read the ANN or read in discord. a discord user from the same community made a list of the users that supported nodecoin at that time and were active in the discord channel, so the first 50 mined blocks were from the premine, 30 were rewarded 0, and from block 80 were valid blocks to block 420, that amount of Nodecoins, will be distributed equally among all users of the list made by the user of the same community, this was also announced along with the detention of mining in block 420, In total there are 320 valid blocks of mining

We return to clarify the project, but with changes, we could not allow them to take control of the project through a fraudulent mining.

also that the staking did not work, so there will be necessary changes, because of this we refuse to sell to people who want to buy ND since January 1, could not sell something that did not work correctly, our intention is to forge a community project Honest, do not cheat.

BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:22:08 PM

People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:37:20 PM

People rent rigs via mining rig rentals that can't be cancelled.  You launched prematurely and had others waste time and funds renting hardware to hash nodecoin. It seem you did not think about this properly or was just not aware that asics existed for X13 which took you by surprise.

A lot of folks just left the rentals to mine since it was already paid for. Additional there are folks that bought Nodecoin OTC.  To avoid a fall out it would be best to properly announce a fork and swap all who have received node coins up to the 4th of January.

How does one do fraudulent mining by the way? Outside of an attempt to attack the network with 51% hashing power which would not be the case here

Also for the community and transparency outline all the issues that you found with the initial NodeCoin launch.

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:04:58 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 03:15:55 PM by teosanru

NODECOIN Official Discord: https://discord.gg/GYmGe6j

Come join us to have a friendly discussion about this exciting project!

Why do you publish this here? Making believe that they are the same project, I will report to the moderator as fraudulent and liar
Nodez is not Nodecoin, this is what I meant, when there were people undermining something else, making them believe that it is nodecoin that's why the changes

that is not the official channel of discord of nodecoin, swindler!

To the users of the project NODECOIN I am the Deb of this project, abstain from believing in publications of people like this that only seek to confuse!

and swindling the users, Nodecoin is not selling coins, until everything works, just believe in the announcements written by me here in the ANN and in the official discord channel, which is in the main post of this thread

if that liar scam you it will be your responsibility for not reading
66mhz

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:27 PM

Why do you publish this here? Making believe that they are the same project, I will report to the moderator as fraudulent and liar
Nodex is not Nodecoin, this is what I meant, when there were people undermining something else, making them believe that it is nodecoin that's why the changes

Sorry, just trying to be helpful.

Are you sure this isnt the same project? Have you spoken with dev? Thanks!

teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:14:02 PM

Nodex is not Nodecoin, this is what I meant, when there were people undermining something else, making them believe that it is nodecoin that's why the changes

Sorry, just trying to be helpful.

Are you sure this isnt the same project? Have you spoken with dev? Thanks!

It is not, because they take the name of this project, it is clear that they are scammers NODECOIN is not nodez, you have been reported, by usurper and liar
BitcoinPappi
Legendary

Activity: 915
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:10:17 PM

Are you saying that people only rented platforms to mine nodecoin? when they are mining other currencies with this algorithm

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:21:55 PM
Last edit: January 03, 2018, 04:32:12 PM by teosanru

I myself also rented to mine NODE. I have never mined an X13 coin before looking at NODE and so just had the rental hashing to the node pool. In any case will just write this one off as a lost.  All the best with your other project.

In any case, ND will be sent to the people who were present in the 5 hours of launch on January 1, in the discord channel. You can also mine Numus, and ND was no algorithm X13, So maybe you were undermining something else, because someone tried to plagiarize Nodecoin's name, to swindle people. as for example the liar who posted here that nodez was nodecoin
66mhz

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:44:27 PM

so is this the real nodecoin or the fake one?

why are you trying to take the name of the original nodecoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

this coin is fake. terrible launch. be careful friends.
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 05:59:41 PM

why are you trying to take the name of the original nodecoin? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

Do you want to be blocked by spam? stop mentioning nodez, in the ann of nodecoin
fleer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:03:26 PM

Do you want to be blocked by spam? stop mentioning nodez, in the ann of nodecoin

he didn't mention nodez, you did

●                                                           Z I X X                                                           ●
[     DISCORD     ]  [    TWITTER    ]  [ ANN THREAD ]  [   FACEBOOK   ]
|    Automated Shared MNs    |   80% Masternode Rewards   |    Highest "Locked %"    |
66mhz

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:04:22 PM

NODC is the original Nodecoin and was launched over a year ago: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1692502.0

Why are you using their name on your fake coin?
teosanru (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:04:48 PM

he didn't mention nodez, you did

Of course I mention it, messages above, and still continue, asking something for what I said messages back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: