Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:25:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin saved my year  (Read 2329 times)
weblouartisan

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:36:50 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

You should not be sad if you girlfriend leave you, There is a lot of work to do yet and you can focus on the bounty campaigns task like promoting on twitter or advertising on youtube. Create your own time management and focus working to forget about your broken heart and earn more money when the payouts is already handed out.

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
johnalyn

Activity: 314
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 12:37:12 PM

I also want to to saved my year using this bitcoin after I join bitcoin since last 2 months and I though that's this is the year that bitcoin will saved my year to a better future.

Code:
◆Telegram ◆Twitter  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper ◆Reddit
         ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚         
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:29:33 PM

That's good know, bitcoin really helped a lot of people that's why its very very popular right now. Financially speaking bitcoin is the best choice to earn and invest nowadays. Even if its volatile but its really worth it.
notyours

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:38:44 PM

I started 2017 broke and with a very low wage. My girlfriend also broke up with me in the beginning of the year.
Although I had committed some trade mistakes I was able to get 400% gains, thanks to btc.  This gave me hope and made my year a lot better.
I wonder how many people bitcoin "saved" this year, even preventing some suicides maybe.

Same to me also, as a new comer in this field, i started to beg help from some people i barely knew. I was so noob and don't have anything other than my hunger for knowledge and experience. Bitcoin helped me to exercise my decision making that i don't usually trust.
The Monkey King

Activity: 284

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:08:22 PM

actually me too bitcoin really saved me I has kinda depress with a lot of thing in my studies friends and even in my family i can not handle it all at once then every time i used bitcoin everything becomes calm my mind became relax after answering and posting here at forum.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:11:56 PM

yes i will save bitcoin in this year. bitcoin is very popular and useful global currency which is using now worldly. in every where ie,marketing, shipping shopping and other purposes. so in these case i will save bitcon.

mxyzptlkof6th

Activity: 294
Merit: 26

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:23:07 PM

I was also saved by bitcoin. It saved me from being boredom and lazy. It made me productive at the mid-year of 2017 and it made my 2018 a whole lot happier thanks to btc!
Wagako

Activity: 249

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 02:25:51 PM

2017 was a great year for me since I entered bitcoin this year and a lot of changes I experienced in life. I was so thank fun with bitcoin because it benefited me a lot especially when it comes to financial aspects. Im hoping that this coming year 2018 will be more blessings to come.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:28:41 PM

Congrats OP for your success and let's hope that bitcoin will keep changing the life of everyone like that way. Bitcoin for me have been blessing as well. I was not broke or something like that but in the costly world like this we need more money to spend on our daily life. For me bitcoin have made heroic entry into life and o can easily manage things and buy things with the help of extra income coming from the bitcoin.

So for me bitcoin is life saver since I started and it will be always my top priority coin henceforth. I can't let it as it has become my good addiction too. :-)
wjchong

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 02:38:11 PM

The price of Bitcoin reached at approx. 20,000 usd at the starting of 2017. It will grow more in 2018.

BTC BTC MY SAFE HOUSE :- A home that can protect your wealth and life of your families during disaster. BTC
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:45:51 PM

Cryptocurrencies is a big opportunity for earning money. If we use it in a right way we could to become rich men. I am working under it hardly and have some not bad results. We’ll see how it will be further develop.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:50:40 PM

It is true. I also had a similar situation. Bitcoin changed my life and thanks to him I made a lot of money. Now I hope that for the next year I will still be able to invest and enjoy my achievements.
Phoenixpple

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:01:32 PM

Thanks to bitcoin to accompany us on the 2017. Let's look forward to the encrypted currency in 2018. We hope that digital money will not only enable us to get investment opportunities, but also hope that bitcoin can really enter our daily life and do more things for our society.
Topaz72

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:09:26 PM

.... Haha Im not laughing that your girlfriend broke up with you because you're broke your self...
I'm laughing the situation if that happen to me....
But finally you get up from your knees and started again....
Nice to be part of bitcoin
Yes its true bitcoin saved year because last year I just keep on hold bitcoin and I was trying to sell all my bitcoins end of the year because my plan was to start my own business and finally I got succeed in my dream because last year I sold my all bitcoins and now I have a lot of money which are more than enough for me so this year will enjoy my life with new work so bitcoin is giving a lot of opportunity to its users for earning.
fanita

Activity: 230

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

I'm now excited because bitcoin always saved my year, I lost some work because his company is a bit rocking and stable blum. I only work with bitcoin which is the main job poriritas, but it does not matter because bitcoin all become safe and secure controlled by revenue obtained from bitcoin. and I had time to sell my valuables with cheap haega and not only that almost sell my bitcoin cheap but after I hold enough

cryptoamumu

Activity: 140
Merit: 8

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:46:59 AM

Bitcoin kinda saved my year too. I was unhappy at my job and never went out on the weekends. I had nothing to look forward to other than working another 5 days in a row doing something I didn't enjoy, but I had to work because I had bills. When I got into bitcoin, I saw the massive gains I got and it gave me something to look forward to. I'm always looking at the price and day dreaming at work what I will do when I cash out in the future. I also met people through bitcoin and we talk about cryptocurrency on the weekends at the bar. I love bitcoin so much that I'm going to name my first child bitcoin.

DATAREUM.NET  |  A DECENTRALIZED MARKETPLACE FOR DATA
━━━━━⚫     Pre-ICO starts at APR 28, 2018     ⚫━━━━━
chizmark

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:26:18 AM

This makes my interest in btc but needs more to know about this...thanks for sharing
onethefo

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:35:58 AM

yes, of course Many people were because of bitcoin especially to those people who are in poverty.Bitcoin change many people life,So that people do not rely on work to live, you can make money by convenient way.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:27:40 AM

Congratulations! I am sure bitcoin will save my years ahead also.
let's hope the bitcoin gets better and more popular until the next years. and can be recognized all over the world
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:54:40 AM

Congratulations! I am sure bitcoin will save my years ahead also.
let's hope the bitcoin gets better and more popular until the next years. and can be recognized all over the world
Do you guys mean having a bitcoin or more bitcoins are better than having a girlfriend that will ask you to withdraw and cash out your funds and buy her a new LV bag with a freaking price of $10,000? Grin Bitcoins saves our day and the fees kills us softly. Grin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: