Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta sucks  (Read 2893 times)
JainaVsUther
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:14:57 AM

I hope by now that the majority of the community has migrated to idex.market - a much more stable ERC-20 token exchange that doesn't have the constant "bad jump errors" that are all too common in ED now.

Disgruntled ICO promoter. Looking to bring some professionalism to the industry if anyone is interested.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ranz1123

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 05:50:10 AM

we really hope that ether delta will solved this transaction issues  sometimes it is working very well but most of the time i encounter failed in transaction even i set the correct amount of gas needed
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:05:55 AM

As for me normal exchange! of course interface of etherdelta is not wow, but it have big benefits - all tokens trade there

Yeah almost all tokens but I was disapointed when I sell my token because it always has an error specially when withdrawing and unfortunately I cannot withdraw my ether.

aksay79

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:50 PM

etherdelta is not as it used to be, ED has changed a lot in the current limit gas funding arrangements, ED only to buy tokens at low prices and can be sold in a large market is certainly very profitable

TELLURIA
                       █
                     █████
                   ████████
                  ███████  ██
               ███  ██  ██████ 
             ███████  ██████  ██
           ███████  ██  ██  ██████ 
         ███████  ██████  █████████
       ███████████  ██████  ██████  █
     ███████  ██████  ██████  ██  █████
    ██████  ██  ██████  ██████  █████████ 
      ██  ██████  ██████  █████████████
          ████████  ██████  █████████ 
            ████████  ██  ██  █████
              ████████  ██████  █
                ███████████████
                  ███████████
                    ███████
                     ████
EXCHANGE
|| ANN Telegram Group
WP Telegram Channel
Facebook Twitter Reddit      
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:54:11 PM

ED is not as bad as that but there system have really changed, ED was the first Ether exchange before anyother but can't believe why they are not Inproving of their security purpose.
smartsan

Activity: 196

Spokkz ICO

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:58:47 PM

hi,
etherdelta is one of the developing and decentralized exchange so it may be.

✦ ────────  SPOKKZ  ──────── ✦
A COMMUNITY-POWERED FILM & TV BLOCKCHAIN ECOSYSTEM
✦ ────────  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Linkedin ⬝  Medium   ──────── ✦ Join Pre-Sale
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 02:03:42 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

It does suck at all levels. However it provides a service that is not easy to find, as you can list a token without any particular approval.
True platform is somewhat complex but the advantages more than bad, but the team to develop the platform
2stout

Activity: 2352
Merit: 585

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 03:55:58 PM

It's clunky and sucks from a user friendly perspective; however, it is decentralized and this outweighs the former.
geminiboy

Activity: 574

https://ammut.network/

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

I am always annoyed by etherdelta's user interface. It is hard to use usually in mobile device and hard to scroll down especially when buying or selling. Unlike other trading sites have good UI. I can't stop using etherdelta because most of my tokens are only tradable in their slow site.

It does suck at all levels. However it provides a service that is not easy to find, as you can list a token without any particular approval.
True platform is somewhat complex but the advantages more than bad, but the team to develop the platform
etherdelta is the easiest exchange to sell new tokens that have not been listing in the big market yet we will be very disadvantage for the reason that the price is cheap, the needs of the seller are very profitable for the buyer at low price and they will keep it in the long term to sell when the price is expensive

gigantus

Activity: 86

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 05:44:59 PM

I'm also annoyed by the slowness. But this is the only place where you can trade tokens immediately after the aysio. If anyone would release a better version ...

guide123

Activity: 141

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:02:20 AM

Guys, Etherdelta was "hacked" (last month, dns was re-directed to phishing site) and it's users lost millions in ethereum, they have 0 support now, some bogus ICO that was completely unsuccessful, their twitter is gone, and absolutely no way to reach them at all for officially listing new tokens. Last place I would want to spend trading fees.
New community platform and exchange coming june 2018: www.coinpulse.io full voting system to add assets

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
ejarales

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:11:49 AM

That's my perspective also. I can't totally use etherdelta on my mobile phone. Can't select token or anything
Dagser

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:21:17 AM

Guys, Etherdelta was "hacked" (last month, dns was re-directed to phishing site) and it's users lost millions in ethereum, they have 0 support now, some bogus ICO that was completely unsuccessful, their twitter is gone, and absolutely no way to reach them at all for officially listing new tokens. Last place I would want to spend trading fees.
New community platform and exchange coming june 2018: www.coinpulse.io full voting system to add assets

Coinpulse don't mean nothing special to me if there are no ERC20 tokens on there.
We have many exchanges for trading coins, but all ERC20 tokens are on Etherdelta.
guide123

Activity: 141

Your brother in humanity

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:22:12 AM

Coinpulse don't mean nothing special to me if there are no ERC20 tokens on there.
We have many exchanges for trading coins, but all ERC20 tokens are on Etherdelta.

Full Voting Standard. What is deemed safe, and the community wants to list- is listed. Etherdelta is a smart contract- of course it lists tokens (which are smart contracts) but doesn't list anything else (because its a smart contract ya know)

▬▬▬www.DexAlpha.com▬▬▬
First Decentralized, Self Regulated Token Exchange
brahmaputra

Activity: 135

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:23:17 PM

ow, as it was written before, a new version of the crypto exchange is coming out, so we'll see what happens.
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 01:32:29 PM

well sometimes they suck, esepecially when eth network is clogged

but then, you can get there stuff which you cannot get yet elswhere....

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:52:27 PM

of course the interface is not good! speed is not good! But there so many coins, does any exchange having so many coins ?
Mahanton

Activity: 2702
Merit: 626

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:21:22 PM

etherdelta is the easiest exchange to sell new tokens that have not been listing in the big market yet we will be very disadvantage for the reason that the price is cheap, the needs of the seller are very profitable for the buyer at low price and they will keep it in the long term to sell when the price is expensive
Not a surprising thing that etherdelta do easily list tokens which are new in the market and mostly of them are erc20 token based and as you said they are really on bargain price since this is the first trading site which most ICO project do fall. The thing here is that they arent already safe since the Hack happened back in the past this is the reason i dont use their exchange already.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Viecoin

Activity: 852
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:05:03 PM

I'm glad I got out with my ETH and tokens again without getting skinned! Anyone notice the lag when using the site? I thought it was a gas issue but I had .01 Eth as gas. I had canceled an order 6 times before it finally vanished 15 minutes later. I feel like I have been warned.
coskunc

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 06:21:34 PM

Dude, it is not only the worst exchange I have seen, it is also the worst website.
I traded only one time and I think it was a big mistake. I spent 30 minutes to give an order. Then my order didn't show up, waited for a day.
Really bad interface, really bad coins.
I advise everyone to wait for those coins enter other exchanges...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: