Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When do you know its time to Stop?  (Read 3893 times)
aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:56:31 AM

I think it is time to stop, because if not now then when again, if you want to wait until we lost everything as gambling and regret it all, before all of it happen and regret later in the day so should we stop from now
You are saying that we need to stop right away after our first game before anything else? Not all people are unlucky to hit the jackpot, what if you are the one that is waiting for to just hit a jackpot? Maybe try to play a game with maybe 3-5 times then if you can't win the game then you should stop. We can limit ourselves when playing gambling and budget or financial is also one of our things to think before we set our limits.

In as much as i agree with you i also think this is dependent on a person to person basis because one may decide to try 5 times , another a single time and another maybe 10 times before he decides to quit should things not go the way he expected. Setting limits for gambling is a common virtue of any serious and responsible gambler and if strictly followed can maximize the chances of any gambler in order to turn-in profit in the long run.
That is the extension of a persona and maximum capability to lose his wealth. But in my opinion, this is just the waste of time even talking about such people who don’t care themselves and their families. These gamblers need to understand and this is really the dire need of time to teach them what effects that are being impacted on their lives are. But they are still so careless.
I have always failed to understand what blinds gamblers so much that they can’t even see obvious things. They don’t see money going away. They don’t see how the close ones suffer. Most of all, they don’t see how much time is wasted in this ridiculous game. In my opinion, time and health are more precious asset than money. Moreover, this is a hell of a boring game.
For people who are not addicted in gambling they can easily spot it but for those who are drawn in gambling they don't mind at all and all they can think about is to gamble everyday. It's part of their daily lives and in their system and they actually need help to overcome this feeling.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 08:38:20 AM

I think it is time to stop, because if not now then when again, if you want to wait until we lost everything as gambling and regret it all, before all of it happen and regret later in the day so should we stop from now
You are saying that we need to stop right away after our first game before anything else? Not all people are unlucky to hit the jackpot, what if you are the one that is waiting for to just hit a jackpot? Maybe try to play a game with maybe 3-5 times then if you can't win the game then you should stop. We can limit ourselves when playing gambling and budget or financial is also one of our things to think before we set our limits.

In as much as i agree with you i also think this is dependent on a person to person basis because one may decide to try 5 times , another a single time and another maybe 10 times before he decides to quit should things not go the way he expected. Setting limits for gambling is a common virtue of any serious and responsible gambler and if strictly followed can maximize the chances of any gambler in order to turn-in profit in the long run.
That is the extension of a persona and maximum capability to lose his wealth. But in my opinion, this is just the waste of time even talking about such people who don’t care themselves and their families. These gamblers need to understand and this is really the dire need of time to teach them what effects that are being impacted on their lives are. But they are still so careless.
I have always failed to understand what blinds gamblers so much that they can’t even see obvious things. They don’t see money going away. They don’t see how the close ones suffer. Most of all, they don’t see how much time is wasted in this ridiculous game. In my opinion, time and health are more precious asset than money. Moreover, this is a hell of a boring game.
For people who are not addicted in gambling they can easily spot it but for those who are drawn in gambling they don't mind at all and all they can think about is to gamble everyday. It's part of their daily lives and in their system and they actually need help to overcome this feeling.

From a normal person's perspective it is weird to know what the gambling addict is doing. They tend to gamble every day no matter what outcome they get. It seems, for gambling addicts, profit is not what they are looking for. They gamble because it is their habit and they continue to do it regularly. At this level, it will be very difficult to stop them.

GregH37
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:06:57 AM

You don't even know when to leave and stop gambling since you don't start in your self if you start to push your self to stop and realize that you can't even make more profit anymore then you should stop i was gambling addicted before and its too late i realize that i loss all my money bitcoin because of gambling you don't even know until its too late much better to make an action before you lose everything in that gambling.
it's really telling you that to stop gambling is better than our own encouragement rather than by others' coercion or follow-up. with yourself surely it would be easy to leave the real world of gambling
I think a regular gambler will leave when he lose all his money, because we know that if he wins he will never stop but when he loses and has left nothing in his pocket then he will leave. That will be the end time because if he borrows money he will leave himself in debts which is the worst thing not only for him but also for his family. Think before you start.

Yeah! Beside this there is nothing for which we can say that Yes! At this point the gambler will leave gambling. We should think logically that why he would leave gambling if money is no problem for him because he has left his family for this gambling. If one is not sincere to his family then there is nothing left in this world on which we can say that he will be sincere to this thing.
Streamlink

Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:54:51 AM

I think only a few people stop gambling at two things
1. When they make Money
2. When they lose Money

But still, there is no guarantee for some people will start gambling after making money but this will lead to loos at last.
No, I do not agree with you. People do not stop gambling in these two situations especially when they make some money. The greed of winning money will never come to an end the winners will try again to win more. I think that addicted gamblers will stop gambling when he has nothing left for gambling or when he dies. These are the two situations for stopping gambling.

Gambling is all about greed. If someone says that no this isn’t the case I can prove this. No one in this world is free from greed. Greed of money, fame, popularity and much more. But we have to control that greed in our daily life and plan things in a respectable way to get them. In this case, people don’t pick a respectable way of earning money rather they chose the worst and weird most option.
Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:23:31 PM

1. When they make Money
2. When they lose Money

But still, there is no guarantee for some people will start gambling after making money but this will lead to loos at last.
No, I do not agree with you. People do not stop gambling in these two situations especially when they make some money. The greed of winning money will never come to an end the winners will try again to win more. I think that addicted gamblers will stop gambling when he has nothing left for gambling or when he dies. These are the two situations for stopping gambling.

Gambling is all about greed. If someone says that no this isn’t the case I can prove this. No one in this world is free from greed. Greed of money, fame, popularity and much more. But we have to control that greed in our daily life and plan things in a respectable way to get them. In this case, people don’t pick a respectable way of earning money rather they chose the worst and weird most option.
First of all, not everyone in the world is greedy, the greedy people are outnumbered, but there are still people who are not greedy. Wanting to win in a gambling does not mean greed because winning gains self confidence.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:36:04 AM

First i put an amount limit for my gambling habbit after a first and second level of my limit i will stop and try it again nextime that means im not luck to that day.
We have the same concept in controlling our self on gambling , That is the way I control myself / to stop my self on playing gambling if I know that I dont have luck on that day. Maybe If everybody gamble like this , the ruined gamblers life can be lessen.

All the gamblers are supposed to be like that, but unfortunately many gamblers think that is a difficult thing to do. Greed is a problem when many gamblers break through the limit they have made. I also think, if all the gamblers can control themselves well, gambling will not be too destructive to many people's lives.
This gambling is so attractive and charming that once a person involved in it, it would be so hard for him to leave it. Like smoking and any bad habit, if people aren’t willing to show up quitting such addiction, so how can one even think of getting off such good looking money game of gambling. So better is, whatever you do, think about it. And all those gamblers, I feel sorry for them.
Stop gambling is not an easy thing, but it all depends on how strong our intention to stop gambling. Not everyone stops gambling with difficult, many ex-gamblers who can replace gambling with other activities. Everything is in each of them, if you want to gamble, do with full self-control, and if you want to stop, do it seriously.

No one ever said controlling yourself is ever an easy thing to do but it is all just based on principles and how you can deal with yourself most of the time. The thing is that if you have those principles in place, there are so many times that you will be able to caution yourself when you are drifting away which is one thing that is normal for everyone. It is easy to say control and then letting your guard lose, if you cannot put them in check, you will be as good as an addict eventually.

Everything in this world that is beneficial in some way can never be easy. This is like some sort of nature’s rule. It won’t give us important stuff with ease but it is totally understandable. That way, people won’t care or respect the blessings.

This is in human nature. We are always ignorant about what we get with little efforts or free. Anyway, self-controlling is difficult because people don’t understand how to develop it in one’s nature.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 05:39:07 AM

The best way to stops gambling when we lost everything because if you keep continue you might damage your health. People should treat gambling as fun, not money making scheme and it is always good not to look for higher profits in short period of time.
It the topic is about stop gambling forever then it is very difficult for addicted gamblers. I also bet one time in my whole life, but I am not addict of gambling and never gamble again. I think that if someone has family and his financial sources are not good then he should never gamble, because many gamblers think this is the shortest way of making money but the results are different.
Yeah! Quitting gambling forever instantly that may look to an addict like someone has said him to commit suicide which he will do but not at that time but at the later part of his life when he will become well aware of the consequences of gambling and when there will be nothing left for him to continue with. But gamblers can leave gambling after a proper treatment in which they learn more exciting things than gambling.
I was lucky to quit gambling after 3 years playing. I learn from the experience, gambling give the more bad effect and I always lose a lot of money. I am addicted because I can get a lot of money from bitcoin. but in the end, up with regrets because always lose everything. After stopping my income is better, and never lost a lot of money, and this time my income more productively. life without gambling will be much better, trust me Smiley
For the reason, people must understand that they shouldn’t be going in gambling once they know that this can be leading them to disaster. But we people have a problem. We never talk about the solutions rather continuously thinking about how to tackle the problem. Solution is so easy for them to just leave gambling as soon as they started losing money in their first series of games.
Uno17

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:44:44 AM

As the beholder you can sense when you are already in unhealthy situation that you are already broke due to gambling addiction, that’s why it is very important that you must not lose control in mind and in actions, when you feel you are are already drowning, from a bad situation, then of course it’s time to stop or else you will totall lose everything.
aishyoo17

Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:28:47 PM

1. When they make Money
2. When they lose Money

First of all, not everyone in the world is greedy, the greedy people are outnumbered, but there are still people who are not greedy. Wanting to win in a gambling does not mean greed because winning gains self confidence.
Agree! We all want to win something its just happen that in gambling we can easily win or vise versa. Greedy is when you already won but still want more so its different when you just want to win.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
henmark

Activity: 783
Merit: 270

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:44:09 AM

As the beholder you can sense when you are already in unhealthy situation that you are already broke due to gambling addiction, that’s why it is very important that you must not lose control in mind and in actions, when you feel you are are already drowning, from a bad situation, then of course it’s time to stop or else you will totall lose everything.
All the gamblers which I have seen in my life are quite addicted to gambling and that there is no such power in this world which can stop them from doing gambling except one thing and that is when they are left with nothing in their hands and that all their money is already lost. At that time, they take a pause but even then, they don’t learn any kind of lesson and gamble again whenever they find an opportunity.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:55:41 AM

Basically this seems to me depending on the personality of each while in the gambling or when bet. For me personally, I will stop if the mood/mind feels different or not like when starting bet or already not feel comfortable anymore when betting. If more got loses., it's a commonly, but I feel more strange that like no longer comfortable and emotionally increasingly felt up, there., I switch to do other things like playing online games.

gowobonyok

Merit: 2

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:14:24 AM

I should stop when my money runs out. but I just want the victory to come to seize the defeat yesterday. quite difficult to stop. the only thing that is most effective is to get away from a gambling environment, and focus on work.
bitcoindian

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:57:10 AM

1. When they make Money
2. When they lose Money

Yes, they are not greedy because they don't want to win the jackpot but people has the ability to win gambling but many people gamble it for fun and they won't bother even though they loose in gambling.
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:13:13 PM

All the gamblers which I have seen in my life are quite addicted to gambling and that there is no such power in this world which can stop them from doing gambling except one thing and that is when they are left with nothing in their hands and that all their money is already lost. At that time, they take a pause but even then, they don’t learn any kind of lesson and gamble again whenever they find an opportunity.
Not all. I am an occasional gambler and I am not in any way addicted to it, and I have not gambled for a while now just because of my busy schedule. By gambling however, I am not referring to online gambling.

Gambling should never be seen as a way to make money which is the aspect where most people foolishly lose it which I have seen several times in casinos as so many people do not even have the mind of stopping, let alone knowing when to stop.

Always see gambling as a way you are having fun with some of the games that you like and crazily doing whatever you feel like while you pay for it. Those who own casinos invested a lot to set it up and they are even kind enough to let you have a chance with some little bit of luck to win big sometimes, but see it as a means to just do your thing and get out once you have exhausted what you planned gambling with. With that mindset, anyone will definitely stop.
Compa
Legendary

Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:00:40 PM

I should stop when my money runs out. but I just want the victory to come to seize the defeat yesterday. quite difficult to stop. the only thing that is most effective is to get away from a gambling environment, and focus on work.

Have a target lose or win, make it we have a limit to know it is time to stop on gambling
If do not have a target in gambling, We can't manage of money and time.

▄▄██████████████▄▄
             ▄███████████████████████▄
           █████████████████████████████
         ███▀▀█████▀▀ ██  ██  ▀▀██████████
        ██▀ ▄  ▀      ██  ██      ▀█████████
       █▀ ▄██▀        ██  ██        █████████
      ▀ ▄███▌      ███████████▄▄  ▄███████████
      ▄████▌        ▀██████████████████████████
    ▄██████     ██▄   ▀███████████████████████████▀
  ▄████████    █████▄▄  ▀███████████████████████▀
▄██████████    ████████▄  ▀███████████████████▀
    ███████    ██████████▄   ▀██████████████▀ ▄█
    ███████    ████████████▄▄  ▀██████████▀ ▄███
    ███████▌    ██████████████▄  ▀██████▀ ▄████
     ███████      ██████████████▄  ▀██▀ ▄██████
      ███████▄      ▀██████████▀      ████████
       ████████       ██  ██        █████████
        █████████▄    ██  ██     ▄██████████
          ██████████▄▄██▄▄██▄▄▄███████████
            ████████████████████████████
              ▀██████████████████████▀
                  ▀▀████████████▀▀

LocalCoinSwap
   World's Most Inclusive 
         Cryptocurrency Marketplace
[]
██████████████
█████████████████
██░░░░░████████████
██░░░░░██████████████
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
TELEGRAM
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
REDDIT
INSTAGRAM
MEDIUM
LINKED IN
STEEMIT
nl247

Activity: 518
Merit: 145

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:39:55 AM

You don't even know when to leave and stop gambling since you don't start in your self if you start to push your self to stop and realize that you can't even make more profit anymore then you should stop i was gambling addicted before and its too late i realize that i loss all my money bitcoin because of gambling you don't even know until its too late much better to make an action before you lose everything in that gambling.
it's really telling you that to stop gambling is better than our own encouragement rather than by others' coercion or follow-up. with yourself surely it would be easy to leave the real world of gambling

That is absolutely right, the only one that is going to help you is yourself, the final decision will still be yours, others will just give you their opinion but it depends on you if you're going to do it or not. Stopping gambling is when you know you had enough, you must be wise on making decisions or else you're gonna end up broke.
Thats right, I think all the power is in the player itself, that's why many people recommend to be able to control themselves when gambling, because playing gambling can be drunk to you and make you forget about control yourself, so do not you get carried away and become addicted, because you will find it difficult to stop

Stopping yourself on playing gambling is when you know that you don't want to continue anymore, that is when you are losing continously and thinking if you are placing another bet for the next roll, if you are hesitating, that is the right time for you to stop, or else your money would be devour by the house and you can't do anything about that when that happens.

Well, knowing that you do not want to continue gambling all still balls down on how you know you are done with it at that particular point time. Gambling has a way of wanting to play with your emotions and if you are not careful, you are just going to end up falling for that and when you know right in your mind that you should stop, you just want to give 'ONE MORE TRY'... that is all they always say. It takes a lot of self control to be able to ignore that reasoning when it surfaces.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:42:52 AM

Have a target lose or win, make it we have a limit to know it is time to stop on gambling
We can't do anything to win or lose in the gambling because it is all about the luck so all we can do is manage our funds on the gambling and stop when you think you have spend enough money on that day.We should manage our money and time if you want to avoid the bamkrupt and gambling addiction.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
burnato

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

compilation I feel lost and keep losing, I will end the gambling game, and as usual I will come back again and try my luck to play gambling
vina.lugtu

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

In my opinion the best time to stop gambling is the moment you are about to go bust. Don't force your luck, if its not your day, just go home and try again tomorrow. I am not saying not to keep trying but you will know it if its not your time. Go do something else that can make you earn money than losing on gambling. Make more money so you can gamble more if you're that addicted to it. Luck rarely comes so it won't hurt if you just stop once in a while.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Supercrypt
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1054

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 05:27:15 PM

We can't do anything to win or lose in the gambling because it is all about the luck so all we can do is manage our funds on the gambling and stop when you think you have spend enough money on that day.We should manage our money and time if you want to avoid the bamkrupt and gambling addiction.
Yeah, and even for those who think they have found a strategy to win the house edge, I totally wish them good luck on that path too. The thing with gambling is that everything is centered totally on luck and there is definitely no way anyone can do right by just thinking they will win a huge amount at all and even if they eventually do win, they should not even think it will just keep coming like that otherwise, they will just end up losing it all eventually. It is good to be in control and know exactly when to stop based on the limit one has set.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: