Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:22:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: EXPOSING PHENIXCOIN: The hype and possible scam  (Read 18201 times)
zackclark70
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

ADT developer

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:29:42 AM

Your tone startles me, sir. Who are you ? Am I under arrest ? Do I need to call my lawyer ? Wink

Your first question hits the nail on the head. Bad communication with the devs is the biggest problem we had. MaGNeT and I were doing our best providing support but there's only so much we could do. I don't know why we don't hear from Mike sometimes for many days. Maybe he's busy snorting cocaine from some lady's buttocks, maybe he's on a secret mission in Syria, maybe he's off inventing a new kind of chocolate. Fuck knows. He says he's having personal issues, but aren't we all ?

Second question. Unkown, hard to track down bugs. The coins aren't stuck, per se, they are just not being moved by Mike, who was absent and is, supposedly, moving them now. The coding that was in place must have had some kind of fault. I'm the one with the most coins stuck, so believe me, this question has been in my mind too. I'll let you guys know the second I get my 10 BTC.

Third question. Why do you think PXC was dumped by insiders ? That's pure speculation. What also could have happened is that a big holder was bribed to dump his PXC at a loss, simply to make PXC look bad. Payed by another coin dev, for example. We can never know. What I do know is that most of the big PXC holders STILL hold all their coins. We havn't dumped. I personally have 200k, and am not planning on selling them until they are worth a dollar per coin Smiley  Am I tripping ? Am I delusional ? Time will tell

Iamatrix is gone, yes. But PXC is a very stable coin now, thanks to the collaboration with Bushtar. It uses the same difficulty adjustment scheme as FTC, and it's working very well. I don't think we need Mike anymore, what he left is working great. ( the coin, that is ) We are going to need a new dev when for some reason PXC needs an update though.

did you get my pm ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Joerii
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1050

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 04:49:21 AM

Yep. Thanks.

Hypercube - get the attention you deserve
Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 06:43:56 AM

Iamatrix is gone, yes. But PXC is a very stable coin now, thanks to the collaboration with Bushtar. It uses the same difficulty adjustment scheme as FTC, and it's working very well. I don't think we need Mike anymore, what he left is working great. ( the coin, that is ) We are going to need a new dev when for some reason PXC needs an update though.

Rising from the ash??
Serious??
You have to be kidding...
NWO

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:46:35 AM

Rising from the ash??
Serious??

What a fucken laugh if Joerii thinks this coin is coming back. He probably didn't have a chance to dump his 200k PXC so is now determined to give this scam coin another life.

@Joerii it is funny that you once displayed disappointment in myself for questioning the ethics behind PXC and how John could never answer my questions, yet here we are.
Whuzz

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

Kimoto for president!

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 08:58:57 AM

Rising from the ash??
Serious??

What a fucken laugh if Joerii thinks this coin is coming back. He probably didn't have a chance to dump his 200k PXC so is now determined to give this scam coin another life.

@Joerii it is funny that you once displayed disappointment in myself for questioning the ethics behind PXC and how John could never answer my questions, yet here we are.

Who do you represent?  You ego?  Nobody ever asked for your opinion or taking leadership in this,  yet you don't hesitate to do so.  You are not helping anyone in any way.  Only devaluating the coins of the poor bagholders.  You sir,  are one big coin trollin' ass and it seems you life for it.

By the way,  talking about scams,  how is your Ripple clone comin'?  Just go fuck yourself and have a nice weekend.

Digital currency of the future!
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 10:02:08 AM

We can never know. What I do know is that most of the big PXC holders STILL hold all their coins.
Thats because there is no where to dump too. It was a pump and dump by those two clowns and you ended up with a large bag.
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:06:50 AM

gzus...what a dildo's you guys are.

I think it shows some decency how joerrii made his statement. There has happened far more shit with other coins.
I also hold PXC and if you did some math, I think the original devs didn't even dump on it.
Good luck Joerrii, I knnow you are a decent guy, much more than these morons here.

NWO, you are probably the biggest fucktard around and I would seriously like to smash that pyramid up your ass.....

bless you all.

NWO

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:30:40 PM

I love it. Come at me!! I'm glad I am getting a reaction from you idiots who trusted in PXC, your fate is your own. Spew hate but the real losers are yourselves.

All I hear from your whiney mouths is 'Fuck you NWO, I'm no mad! I should have listened to you instead of wasting all of my money on all this PXC! Please stop trolling, you're making the price drop further wahhh'.

Disastrus

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:32:20 PM

nah, I rest my case...just look at you..

would still like to smash that pyramid into your internals tho
NWO

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 12:34:59 PM

nah, I rest my case...just look at you..

would still like to smash that pyramid into your internals tho

I don't doubt your arse thrusting skills.

Gorgoy

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 04:54:37 PM

I read all that and found it fascinating.

I agree, read it all twice and am letting it process. People that have lots of investments in this coin have to find a way to stabilize the coin or get out, those are there only two choices. I feel for them I really do, Luckily I did not invest in this coin, which I almost did a while back. I was extremely excited about it and Feathercoin but I choose to look closer at Feathercoin and decided to go with that. Regardless, I'm nervous about that choice now too. The community is what gives me some piece of mind. We all need to realize that these are an investment and it's the Wild West here. Do your research and only invest money you don't care about losing, sad to say.

Ɏ : YEojPD2QxFVaSUypTLYhwJgmVekqoAtdE3
฿ : 1946hwLbBdLNSA1FFUY3ZvRx6j6dqvbzcE
Ł : LczTrStBZ8b1Y4DJU59CjtYRtjKufbTXPE
Ғ : 6i4S4BfHfC9LLmTBhjYDVKe7g8XfPz9uj8
Ψ : AGpoWwc6N59PPqKbzRTAiFG5WmDEQU7Ydp
ζ : ZLYFK2KNrFDDGVbEJPKnTdWuGk3iA3CNY2
G : GQbjHcGPgUwRBKZcdoMCpuf24QSXY5t5bf
Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 09:14:26 PM

I love it. Come at me!! I'm glad I am getting a reaction from you idiots who trusted in PXC <snip>

That's a very typical NWO reaction. Spoken like a true troll.

I know you have a mature and polite side too, though. We have had a PM conversation a few months ago in which I expressed interest in a service you were working for DGC.

Seems like now you are only using this forum as a platform to vent your frustration and anger. What you need is a girlfriend ( or boyfriend ) , not " reactions from fools who support PXC". Make love dude, not war.

Your behaviour drags us all down.

/hippiemode

Joerii
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2013, 09:19:29 PM

Rising from the ash??
Serious??

Says the "massive dildo" salesman Cheesy

Actually, I still have an ace up my sleeve, but we'll see how that plays out.

NWO

View Profile
September 28, 2013, 11:15:52 PM

I love it. Come at me!! I'm glad I am getting a reaction from you idiots who trusted in PXC <snip>

That's a very typical NWO reaction. Spoken like a true troll.

I know you have a mature and polite side too, though. We have had a PM conversation a few months ago in which I expressed interest in a service you were working for DGC.

Seems like now you are only using this forum as a platform to vent your frustration and anger. What you need is a girlfriend ( or boyfriend ) , not " reactions from fools who support PXC". Make love dude, not war.

Your behaviour drags us all down.

/hippiemode

I only find PXC frustrating because I saw this coming and so many people were blind. I have a girlfriend, coming up 3 years in a couple of months  Wink

I'm glad you finally saw the light Joerii  Grin Now to change that picture  Wink
bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 08:32:36 AM

You want to see something interesting. JohnCarr has come on to the Feathercoin forum to take personal responsibility and then starts to sling mud at others.

http://forum.feathercoin.com/index.php/topic,3815.msg29594.html#msg29594

Maybe he thought that I do not work on a Sunday!

bushstar

Activity: 617
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:16:17 AM

You know what, for all that I got worked up JohnCarr stayed level headed and responded to me well. Perhaps he was just let down by the developer. I still feel like a fool for allowing Feathercoin to go in with the UNOCS venture, nothing will ever be able to change that.

Conqueror
Legendary

Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020

I was diagnosed with brain parasite

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:48:29 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2013, 11:45:15 AM by Conqueror

Rising from the ash??
Serious??

Says the "massive dildo" salesman Cheesy

Actually, I still have an ace up my sleeve, but we'll see how that plays out.
¨

I feel much more dignified with promoting massive dildos now, then Phenixex refferals earlier.
Disastrus

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 10:58:44 AM

hey mr. dignity...

there is a massive dildo hanging out your...
Magic8Ball
Legendary

Activity: 1050

View Profile
September 29, 2013, 12:15:00 PM

You want to see something interesting. JohnCarr has come on to the Feathercoin forum to take personal responsibility and then starts to sling mud at others.

He did not realise you worked only on Sundays. A common mistake  Grin Tongue
MaGNeT
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002

Waves | 3PHMaGNeTJfqFfD4xuctgKdoxLX188QM8na

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2013, 08:52:21 PM

I don't see him slinging mud at others, I see him sling mud at you and there may be some history behind it that we don't know of.

For me it's clear; we don't need mudfights like this, makes us all look like asses.
I still don't know exactly what happened with PhenixCoin and PhenixEx, I only know that I lost a lot of money and still have 1.288 BTC stuck at the exchange.

On the positive side, I made new friends and know who to trust now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: