Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 picks for January?  (Read 1945 times)
shibuya

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:11 AM

IMHO, it will be the "X" year...

XMR
XRP
XML

In addition, just to mention two underrated coins, I'm betting on

BCN (Bytecoin)
MOON (MoonCoin)
shinhurr

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

Since someone recently asked me 'what coin are you going to invest in, I'll explain how I came to these'
I just went through a bunch of these kind of posts for 5 hours and made a list of all relatively new coins.
So I kept how many times it was mentioned, by what kind of profile, what the reason was he mentioned it (good tech or just 'look at my coin').
How many times is of course irrelevant for smaller or rather new coins. I then listed market cap and whether the coin had already a serious spike or not and how long the coin is active. Then I picked about 8 that sounded interesting and are not already at a super high market cap.
Finally I researched team (I especially look at strong developers personally) and read the use case to see whether I believe in their ideas/project, then I check some reviews. I ended up with:

DRGN - blockchain platform
QRL - Quantum resilient Ledger (quantum is probably coming faster than people think)
FLIXXO - Film distribution network
VIB - Network to connect music artists and bookers
EXRNchain (but this one is a risk, I've only put a small amount here) - inter blockchain gateway (transactions between different kind of blockchains)

Obviously I focus on rather new coins (and therefore maybe more risky) with (what I believe) is a good use case, strong tech and which have no insane market cap (I don't expect market caps of several billions to rise 1000%).
grever

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:16:13 AM

If you are looking for a good crypto then you should take a look at @Viberate - VIB
We all know that music is something that follows us trough our life. One of the good examples is YouTube.
@Viberate is something else but still connects a huge base of musicians and music fans. You can find ther informations about artists, venues, events, booking agencies and alot more to come according to their roadmap.

Another thing is that instead of mining you can earn some VIB's daily by participating in promotional activities.

Register here:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read about how to earn VIB's here:
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:25:20 AM

My top picks for January is Oyster Protocol (PRL) , APpcoins - the appstore protocol - Ico price is less than 30 cents but upon listing it goes up to 3 to 4 dollars until now the price is like that and  AION Network.
moonordoom

Activity: 56

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:55:25 AM

Safer Picks (Lower Reward):
BTC
ETH
LTC
DASH

Riskier Picks (Higher Reward):
DeepOnion
UFR
MSP
ATS

You're welcome if you picked my riskier investments.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:17:33 AM

For Now
ADA
TRX
XRP
XML
ETN
for this month well this pick will be a good one, but for long term i think I'll go with eth,stratis,neo,waves and xrp they got some interesting
updates that will make their value huge this year, just try to research inside this forum and learn more about those coins.

ahihi.2020

Activity: 54

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:24:11 AM

Ada is best my investment
KevenDabid

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:47:05 AM

BTC, ETH, LTC, XRP, & probably 🤮 BCASH its mine  and whats is yours?
It could be ACT, I hope it's ACT, I've invested most of my money in the ACT,hhh

nejixrocks

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

ICX 1st <3 , then TRX, QLC, WABI and ofc BTC!
digdags111

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:32:39 AM

IMHO, it will be the "X" year...

XMR
XRP
XML

In addition, just to mention two underrated coins, I'm betting on

BCN (Bytecoin)
MOON (MoonCoin)

XRP
XMR
IXT
TRX
XP

It will be the "X" year!!
WUUEX79

Activity: 378
Merit: 19

Xch4nge.com

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:51:30 AM

"LTC, XRP & BCASH" it certainly isn't mine. But I have BTC, ETH, ADA , ETN , WHERE , DOGE dan BCN. But for now it is i`m focusing on the long term investment.
And I think, what I am doing is the right thing.

|| Taco ||

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:18:57 AM

Some good picks would be Cardano, Tron, Poe, and Verge. Cardano has very good long term potential as well
Doctor.Strange

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Go Big or Go Home

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:05:47 AM

So here are my picks for the next 2 months:

ADA
COSS
ETH
UFR
OMG

COSS is a good pick, its a next BNB
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:22:53 AM

For this month i will pick some coin that just entered to the market so i get cheap price. These coin in my opinion has strong in fundamental because the project is unique and has nice concept. These coin are AION, WABI, DRAGONCHAIN, CAT, DATA.

soulripper

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:32:40 AM

for me im picking a very high risk gamble. if succeed i will earn big if wrong i will lose some money. but i like to take gamble on it. i pick stashpay and key.. some viu token also. i have sold all my paypie as it still going down.will be buying it back after it show some recovering.
Prodigan786

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:34:30 AM

I would suggest Ethereum will reach 2000 in next few days  , OAX releasing platform on march , Dentacoin (DCN) its already pumping atleast expected to reach 1 cents ,COSS token platform doing very well lots of token started to trade on this exchange, Centra its already trading around 3$ will reach 10$ near future.
Cubanlinx81

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

CryptoRex

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:40:08 AM

One of my top picks is Gems (https://gems.org/faq)!! Gens is going to be one of the biggest projects of 2018!! Bringing “micro tasks” solutions to the blockchain.
klub88

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:42:49 AM

XRP, ETHEREUM, BITCOINCASH, MONERO, IOTA it has all the chances, this altcoins project has good concept and idea. have potential for longterm in the future, These coin has big community all around the world, and sure these including the best coins
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

My picks would be:

eBitcoin (eBTC) - this one rose with a strong community after the original dev left and after it had a step back with many copycats producing pump and dump coin after the "e" idea kinda took and overwhelmed the  airdrop area around 2 months ago;

Blue - "anti-scam" coin, they claim it is the only secure ERC20 token out there, strong community, checking every project out there and discussing what is valid and what is not, has showed a steady progress over the few last months, now already around 1,34 USD;

Equal - although it is still not easily tradeable, it is already 0,015 USD worth and the team is really pushing it hard. They had a token swap which passed smoothly;

Exrn chain - Sitting at around 0,00017 USD it had a rise of around 3000% recently. It has a good team and offers Exrt tokens for holding;

Sugar Express - already at 0,86 USD it has some great potential and it is still fairly easy to earn some without investing anything but a little time.

Usually the less know coins have a better potential for investing because they can produce a larger return of investment in shorter period of time, and I can claim those 5 projects look really promissing, I've been tracking them for some time now.

Invester

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

PNNV.COM Live bitcoin price monitor

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 07:49:13 AM

We share only two in your list. For my top five picks for January, of course I will also be choosing Bitcoin (BTC) first of all. And then I will also be choosing Ethereum (ETH). The third on my list would go to Waves (Waves) and then the fourth will be deservedly going to Stratis (Strat). The last and final one will be awarded to Ethereum Classic (ETC). Of course Litecoin (LTC) and Ripple (XRP) will always be on my top 10. These are also solid coins. Bitcoin Cash  (BCH) for me is a bit controversial. 

████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄