Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT - Ignis airdrop on Freewallet  (Read 335 times)
ninosmp (OP)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:43:08 PM
Last edit: January 01, 2018, 06:43:58 PM by ninosmp

Hello,
I have a wallet with the NXT Freewallet Android App, it is also linked ti the online in freewallet solution. So far  I do NOT see any IGNIS token and I would like to know how will be the Aidrop managed by freewallet.org
I was expecting some other notification but no more notifications are showed in the app, nor online. Before the 28 Dec they showed the notification that they support the IGNIS air drop but now I do not see any information

Thank you

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Freewallet

Activity: 553
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:41:07 PM

Hello,
I have a wallet with the NXT Freewallet Android App, it is also linked ti the online in freewallet solution. So far  I do NOT see any IGNIS token and I would like to know how will be the Aidrop managed by freewallet.org
I was expecting some other notification but no more notifications are showed in the app, nor online. Before the 28 Dec they showed the notification that they support the IGNIS air drop but now I do not see any information

Thank you

ninosmp, Freewallet users will receive their IGNIS tokens (based on the Ardor Genesis Snapshot) in the beginning of January 2018. We're still doing tests to dot the i's and cross all t's. Please stay tuned, we'll keep our users posted!

Freewallet, The Mobile-First Cryptowallet Developer
Learn more about Freewallet and our apps: freewallet.org
Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
lumeire
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009

Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:45:07 PM

Hello,

Thank you

ninosmp, Freewallet users will receive their IGNIS tokens (based on the Ardor Genesis Snapshot) in the beginning of January 2018. We're still doing tests to dot the i's and cross all t's. Please stay tuned, we'll keep our users posted!

Any more updates regarding this? Don't wanna sound impatient but I haven't been able to follow news about the IGNIs distribution lately so yeah, would love to hear something from you guys.

▄▄████████▄▄           ▄▄████████▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄   ▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
 ▄█████▀            ▀█  ▄█████▀            ▀█████▄
▄█████▀                ▄█████▀    ▄▄        ▀█████▄
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▄▄     ▐█████
█████▌                 █████▌     ████▀▀     ▐█████
▀█████▄      ▄▄▄      █████▀      ▀▀        ▄█████▀
 ▀█████▄▄   █████    █████▀  █▄            ▄█████▀
  ▀██████████████ ██████▀▀  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀███████████ ████▀    ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀███████ ▀▀           ▀▀████████▀▀
            ▀███▀
|
..NEXT-GEN TRADE RACING METAVERSE..
|   WEBSITE   |   TELEGRAM   |   TWITTER   |   MEDIUM   |
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2018, 05:57:48 PM

Any more updates regarding this? Don't wanna sound impatient but I haven't been able to follow news about the IGNIs distribution lately so yeah, would love to hear something from you guys.

Apologies for the delay, we've put additional resources to speed up the process. Please stay tuned and keep an eye out for notifications in the app as well as our announcements in the social media!

Freewallet 24/7 assistance: https://bit.ly/2rgGdRw or reach out to us directly on Facebook or by PM.
klabis

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:23:04 PM

Apologies for the delay, we've put additional resources to speed up the process. Please stay tuned and keep an eye out for notifications in the app as well as our announcements in the social media!

still nothing  Angry
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:35:35 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 11:12:22 AM by Freewallet

still nothing  Angry

Working on it, we'll provide updates along the way!

Tripitaka

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:40:29 PM

This airdrop was a lost of time and money.

IGNIS value is underground, and we are still waiting to hear a very single update from freewallet.
baby2222

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:55:56 PM

This airdrop was a lost of time and money.

IGNIS value is underground, and we are still waiting to hear a very single update from freewallet.

tell me about it this is the last time i use a webwallet to get credited
klabis

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 06:52:46 PM

moving out from freewallet as soon as my xdn wallet is ready
cryptomema

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 07:22:08 PM

You should be putting those NXT coins into the supported exchanges last january so you could have easily get those IGNIS drop but it seems you stored it to an app wallet which isnt supported by the drop.So i guess you wont receive any of those IGNIS,because mine was received 3weeks ago from bittrex so for you i think it wouldnt be possible.

Freewallet

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 12:25:59 PM

You should be putting those NXT coins into the supported exchanges last january so you could have easily get those IGNIS drop but it seems you stored it to an app wallet which isnt supported by the drop.So i guess you wont receive any of those IGNIS,because mine was received 3weeks ago from bittrex so for you i think it wouldnt be possible.

cryptomema, we were officially listed among platforms supporting the IGNIS airdrop on December 28th. Unfortunately, it's taking longer than we estimated, however, we will be delivering IGNIS to Freewallet NXT holders who participated in the NXT snapshot, as promised.

Tripitaka

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:42:37 PM

Yes, you were officially listed and that's why I decided to trust you with my NXT coins.

I never imagined it would take so long to have my tokens available. Ignis has meanwhile lost 90% of its value. Who will give me back that money?

Some might even think that YOU sold the tokens in January, and that the wallet will only be available when you buy them back at a much lower price.

Not me, of course, I am convinced of your good faith.

I would just be curious to see the address where those tokens are kept, all our tokens waiting to be distributed on our wallets, and verify that they are still there without ever having moved
Fu.Sin

Activity: 378
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 06:57:57 PM

Ignis - is traded on many exchanges, including Bittrex. I think that the coin has a future, it works on an improved engine nxt.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Tripitaka

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:00:15 PM

Yes, of course, but I cannot trade them because the wallet is not ready. They have my coins, not me
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 08:31:25 AM

Yes, you were officially listed and that's why I decided to trust you with my NXT coins.

I never imagined it would take so long to have my tokens available. Ignis has meanwhile lost 90% of its value. Who will give me back that money?

Some might even think that YOU sold the tokens in January, and that the wallet will only be available when you buy them back at a much lower price.

Not me, of course, I am convinced of your good faith.

I would just be curious to see the address where those tokens are kept, all our tokens waiting to be distributed on our wallets, and verify that they are still there without ever having moved

Tripitaka, wow, that's some elaborate plan. However, we're wallet developers, not traders: our team is concentrated on enhancing our apps, and there's simply no time for any side missions.

Every coin has their ups and downs, IGNIS is no exception. The coin value depends on many factors, and there was no promise of a certain price of IGNIS to Freewallet users: that's not possible as the market sets the rates, not Freewallet. IGNIS wasn't too fast to make appearance on different platforms, but it comes to Freewallet eventually.

Tripitaka

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:03:24 AM

I know you're a developer and not an evil genius.

I know that coins have ups an downs.

I would have liked to have my IGNIS available to decide whether to keep or sell, but it was not possible because for sure you are a developer, but very slow and it was a mistake to trust Freewallet.

And even today, two months after the airdrop, we do not know if and when we will have our tokens available.

Time is money and thanks to you we lost it.
Tripitaka

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:54:20 AM

What's new from the developers? Do we have any predictions about when tokens will be available?
Freewallet

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 03:12:52 PM

What's new from the developers? Do we have any predictions about when tokens will be available?

I doubt any predictions will make our users happier than the actual IGNIS release, which we're currently working on.

Tripitaka

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:31:00 PM

I doubt any predictions will make our users happier than the actual IGNIS release, which we're currently working on.

And obviously you have no idea of when it will be released. Or do you prefer to surprise us? Unfortunately my birthday has already gone ... I will not have to wait until 2019, right?

And, please, is it possible to see the address where those tokens are kept, all our tokens waiting to be distributed on our wallets, and verify that they are still there without ever having moved?

klabis

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

And obviously you have no idea of when it will be released. Or do you prefer to surprise us? Unfortunately my birthday has already gone ... I will not have to wait until 2019, right?

And, please, is it possible to see the address where those tokens are kept, all our tokens waiting to be distributed on our wallets, and verify that they are still there without ever having moved?

i agree 100% with You
Freewallet show the address for IGNIS
BTW my  birthday is still to come so hurry up  Freewallet
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: