News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tax  (Read 514 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 01:21:08 AM

It depends where you live. Where I live, personally, there isn't any real advantage by paying taxes. The services don't have quality, the public workers are rude and stupid, the corruption levels are high and only a political elite have benefits from it as they use their influence and power to put who they want to work on important sectors and companies of the country, as most of them belong to the state.

Even the oil is expensive here, what doesn't make sense, as the oil is explored here in big quantities by statal company, so it should be cheap at least...

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pizzacraver44

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:29:51 AM

Not only are your everyday services you take for granted included in tax payments, but the taxes you pay that you may not benefit from does effect you as well.  Ill gladly pay my school tax even though I dont have kids to better society and to keep those same kid from robbing me =P
CryptoKyddie

Activity: 182
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:01:32 AM

I believe we need low taxes, low taxes encourage people to pay them and to also work hard. Governments have a duty to provide certain merit goods for it's citizens. However, as a middle income earner - I pay too many taxes and receive nothing form the government.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:47:06 AM

The tax is an obligation financially or the levy worn against taxpayers oleh Negara atau an institution that its function equivalent to the country used to pay a variety of spending to the public. The tax levied berdasarkan norma - the norm hukum untuk shut the cost of production of goods dan jasa kolektif untuk reached the welfare umum.
Macai

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 04:10:49 AM

Do you think, are we really benefited from the taxes we pay? or just politicians are benefited?
appreciate your thoughts  Smiley
Yes we all benefit from taxes that we pay. Infrastructures are funded by taxes government collects from its people. Same goes with the salary of government employees and police force and so with the funding of free education for the youth.
bongens

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:32:47 PM

Tax is an amount of money that you have to pay to the government so that it can pay for public services.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:29:40 PM

as a good citizen is obliged to pay the tax both the land tax and the building.
but back again, whether we can feel the benefits of the tax .. ??
most people are lazy to pay taxes because they can not benefit from the tax payment.
cherryganda

Activity: 728
Merit: 131

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

Do you think, are we really benefited from the taxes we pay? or just politicians are benefited?

Some of the taxes are really gone straight to politicians wallet! some were to government workers!
but tax is really important not just for the government but for the people of their nation!
TAX cover the expenses of the country, their infrastructures development, and project for the poor and the society.
I HOPE ALL CORRUPTORS MAY DIE IN JUST A DAY! ALL OF THEM!
golek upo

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:21:48 PM

Although we do not realize, tax has made us more comfortable. each country will certainly oblige their citizens to pay taxes. by paying taxes, we have contributed to the development of the country we live in.

tengenenyen

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 07:26:55 PM

of course taxes come from what they did. roads, schools, bridges and much more.
suyanico

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 02:51:28 AM

Of course we have to pay taxes, without taxes the government can not run the country. Because tax is the main income of the country which is then managed for the financing and routine expenditure of the country. The government also uses taxes for the financing of services to the public such as public facilities
GC2263

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:02:07 AM

Not benefiting in my country. Money collected used mostly on  overpriced project, riching those cnnected etc.
ryanto siyanto

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:24:06 AM

Of course we have to pay taxes, without taxes the government can not run the country. Because tax is the main income of the country which is then managed for the financing and routine expenditure of the country. The government also uses taxes for the financing of services to the public such as public facilities
I agree with your opinion. Let us not be too demanding rights, regardless of our obligations as citizens. Good roads, good school facilities that is one proof of government services to us as citizens.
Because the government needs a fee to make good public facilities.
lucario21

Activity: 146
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:30:56 AM
Last edit: February 07, 2018, 05:48:40 AM by lucario21

appreciate your thoughts  Smiley

Yes we are the collected taxes were used for funding government infrastructure like school, bridges, skyway, hospitals and government offices. Even the payroll of our military, policemen and any government employees not only public officials. Government services like scholarships, health and community services were all funded by our taxes.

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
josephine85

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:05 AM

It depends in the country you live in and depends in the kind of government you have. Tax money must definitely goes to people. As I can see, there is a lot of improvements here in our country in terms of infrastructure, livelihood program for the poor, public schools, public health centers and even the 4Ps program for the poor. The key is to be vigilant and try to observe around you if your government really doing any projects and programs for the benefits of the voting public. If not, then your government is a corrupt kind of government.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:33:29 AM

A tax is a mandatory financial charge or some other type of levy imposed upon a taxpayer by a governmental organization in order to fund various public expenditures. A failure to pay, or evasion of or resistance to taxation, is punishable by law.
Lucas Riley

Activity: 64

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:25:06 PM

The way we should pay tax should change. It should be more transparent and clear where your money is going etc.
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:26:51 PM

in a country like mine where you just pay tax and you wont see the essence . its always the profit of the politicians

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:21:29 PM

For me tax is pay by people in the country owned by the government but id dont know where the tax go for me i think the tax benefits only in the government and people suffer that because we pay by the tax everything you buy.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 11:25:35 PM

It really depends on the country and the politicians who actually lead it. I know of countries who tax their workforce about 50 percent of their salary but they don't have to pay for their hospitalization, medical bills, tuition fee up to college and the government would even provide you with money if you're in between jobs. I mean if i plainly see that my taxes go somewhere then i will gladly pay them and even give some extra. But when you see politicians whose riding on these flashy cars and living in mansions, then heck no

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: