Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 03:40:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: NEVER REGRET A TRADE AGAIN!  (Read 200 times)
posesion19

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:46:13 AM

How do we never regret a trade again when we lose money, miss a cryptocurrency pumping, and sell our Bitcoin or altcoins early on Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp, or Poloniex? The trick is realizing that as long as we are playing any game in life, losing is certain and winning happens more often
Losing money in trading is normal and must be heartened to accept it
We must be more careful in money management, discipline, consistent with the target, and not greedy can avoid / minimize your losses
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 09:36:54 AM

Iam in same situation, day trading is unpredictable job and sometimes i miss big profit so now i will change my strategy to become holder for coin that has big potential, i will hold it a few month. This is will be more easy because just spend time to learn the coin in fundamental only and not need much time to analyis the market. This is more easy and the profit can be bigger than day trading.

Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

i already lose my money , but i didnt stop. my fault is i bought at high, then i decide i should research about cryptocurrency trading system, so now i found it , and a succes trader Grin

goaldigger

Activity: 2338
Merit: 356

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:53:22 PM

Yes i agree with you. You cannot understand the true meaning of winning if you do not lose and on this bitcoin world, or life, we will encounter not only ups , but also downs. This is a nice mindset that a newbie also should possess in order to take the losses as a positive output, to learn.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
elewton

Activity: 407
Merit: 100

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:07:43 PM

keep trading with small fund and wait when you get back your confidence then you can trade again normal.

biboy

Activity: 406
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:22:17 PM

Yes i agree with you. You cannot understand the true meaning of winning if you do not lose and on this bitcoin world, or life, we will encounter not only ups , but also downs. This is a nice mindset that a newbie also should possess in order to take the losses as a positive output, to learn.
Don't let yourself regret when we do trading, it is just a normal thing when we loss from it, actually was just simply to do it is just like studying in school we don't need to rush things for us to graduate early, we just need to take it easy and enjoy things while we are at learning stage then after we have learned we will eventually become successful.
buffbryan87

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:29:53 PM

My wife say i have no emotions. This helps me be a better trader. I have lost of coarse but overall i have gained more than i have lost.
sofi@

Activity: 238
Merit: 108

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:35:09 PM

Well I think crypto currencies investment requires proper assessment before deciding to go on selling your coins when there is a big drop or taking chances of buying them then sell when the price goes higher. If you are afraid of taking risk chances are you can also experience tremendous losses and regret over it. It's a matter of giving trust on what you invest and wait for the proper timing

BingoDog

Activity: 658
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:51:55 PM

There is no use in regret. What is done, is done. If this has been your decision you have probably made it under certain circumstances and you have to accept that and move on. Look into future and see what can be done bette, it's the new lesson you have learned. There will always be missed opportunites and wrong decisios but it's important to learn something from that and get back stronger next time. Negative emotions will destroy you, don't let them run your decisions.

malaj
grim66

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:58:07 PM

How do we never regret a trade again when we lose money, miss a cryptocurrency pumping, and sell our Bitcoin or altcoins early on Coinbase, Bittrex, Bitstamp, or Poloniex? The trick is realizing that as long as we are playing any game in life, losing is certain and winning happens more often

Well I disagree in thinking of trading as a game but you're right that losing is a certainty and all you have to hope is that your gains outweigh your losses. Remember that you are not omniscient and so can't always do everything perfectly.
Moiyah

Activity: 630
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:49:04 AM

It is depressing if you lose so much money . You'll regret it at first but that is what trading is. We shall be reminded that the moment you decided to enter trading , it is speculative even if it is increasing. It's not always a winning situation.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:01:46 AM
Last edit: January 24, 2018, 04:13:03 AM by Ararbermas

keep trading with small fund and wait when you get back your confidence then you can trade again normal.
yes that's right to test your skills on trading ,which is need to risk first to gain more strategy for the next attempt. Or before anything else search in internet what are the basic steps for beginner or ask here what are the best strategy to trade.  So that you can gain more strategy and also to prevent loss and regrets.  
Deathgamer

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 04:07:21 AM

Definitely yes,never regret in trading again because trading is risky so youll need to accept the fact that you will either earn or lose but dont give up on it because every failure you can learn more and gain more ideas that you can use to be able to earn so dont lose hope and keep on trying no matter how risky it is,there is still a way ti earn it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: