Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 04:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ▒▒▒ TheBestBitcoinFaucet.com - up to 50 Satoshi Every 5 Seconds ▒▒▒  (Read 1370 times)
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 10:32:51 AM

but starting with 100 claims and one referral , number of possible claims increases only with the claim reward and so what happens if the referred account doesn't click? after 100 claims the faucet ends? so how are we going to get to 500.000 satoshi? only bt referring thousands of people?
please explain

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carlosft

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:13 AM

A week ago I rached the threshold of 500.000 satoshis, they say payments are on sunday, but yesterday the payment was 0, I wrote to the support email but they don't answer, when they pay I will publish the news, mean while this site looks as scam, is frustrated because was too many claims (around 11.000) and too many refferes to reach this amount.
luca1073

Activity: 222
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:33:41 AM

A week ago I rached the threshold of 500.000 satoshis, they say payments are on sunday, but yesterday the payment was 0, I wrote to the support email but they don't answer, when they pay I will publish the news, mean while this site looks as scam, is frustrated because was too many claims (around 11.000) and too many refferes to reach this amount.

definitely a scam then, sorry....

no more clicking on this site then
azuma92

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 27, 2018, 07:46:45 AM

Where the weidraww
hugobossdz

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:16:43 PM

Happy new year everyone,
I'm here as a new account member representing a new faucet.
I hope you'll enjoy it and support us to keep it alive as much as we can.

Overview
Our main aim is a huge member base, as long as there are a lot of members, there will be more profit, which leads to the faucet longevity and stability.
So, by making the rewards "relatively" low, you'll have to get more claims by inviting new members, the more referrals you have the more claims you can perform.
there is a time frame between every claim, reduce that timer by getting a certain number of referrals.
you will be able to claim every 5 Seconds once you have +1000 Referrals (very convenient for marketers and leaders).
the claims vary randomly between 5 and 50 satoshi.
the chance is to get 50 is 2.22%, the chance to get 5 is 2.22%, every reward chance is 2.22%, you can't really complain about that :p

Other Details
Captcha :
Google ReCaptcha : You'll have to solve the captcha every 50 claims, just a small measure against bot users, we know that there are some regions are having problems with reCaptcha, but please make do with the current setup.

Payments : (currently disabled)
minimum 0.005BTC paid weekly, let's see how things will work and then we will reduce/increase the minimum depending onthe revenue.

AdNetworks :
POPAds : pop ups ad network pays in $
(We will partner with bitcoin adnetworks as soon as we get a decent Alexa ranking, refer us to some good ones that accept faucets)
(contact us via the ad email to get you ad placed in a good ad spot)

Website Link :
https://www.thebestbitcoinfaucet.com

Supprt & advertising Emails :
support@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for support/features request/bug reporting)
advertise@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for adverting inquiries)

See you Smiley

Jorge@02018

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Dear!
Dear!

Dear!
I already sent to support@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com to required add new claim times.
by email: lvkiet0303@gmail.com
But until now
I haven not received any from support@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com

Happy new year everyone,
I'm here as a new account member representing a new faucet.
I hope you'll enjoy it and support us to keep it alive as much as we can.

Overview
Our main aim is a huge member base, as long as there are a lot of members, there will be more profit, which leads to the faucet longevity and stability.
So, by making the rewards "relatively" low, you'll have to get more claims by inviting new members, the more referrals you have the more claims you can perform.
there is a time frame between every claim, reduce that timer by getting a certain number of referrals.
you will be able to claim every 5 Seconds once you have +1000 Referrals (very convenient for marketers and leaders).
the claims vary randomly between 5 and 50 satoshi.
the chance is to get 50 is 2.22%, the chance to get 5 is 2.22%, every reward chance is 2.22%, you can't really complain about that :p

Other Details
Captcha :
Google ReCaptcha : You'll have to solve the captcha every 50 claims, just a small measure against bot users, we know that there are some regions are having problems with reCaptcha, but please make do with the current setup.

Payments : (currently disabled)
minimum 0.005BTC paid weekly, let's see how things will work and then we will reduce/increase the minimum depending onthe revenue.

AdNetworks :
POPAds : pop ups ad network pays in $
(We will partner with bitcoin adnetworks as soon as we get a decent Alexa ranking, refer us to some good ones that accept faucets)
(contact us via the ad email to get you ad placed in a good ad spot)

Website Link :
https://www.thebestbitcoinfaucet.com

Supprt & advertising Emails :
support@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for support/features request/bug reporting)
advertise@thebestbitcoinfaucet.com (for adverting inquiries)

See you Smiley

hamid2014a

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:45:53 AM

please all TBBF claimer, stop your claiming when you got to 100k satoshi, to tell the TBBF admins to reduce the minimum withdrawal to 100k satoshi and give confidence to claimer that TBBF is not a scam. thanks to all TBBF clamers and admins.
saranshsrivastava

Activity: 7

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:21:13 AM

y waste time on such high withdrawl...more than 1 year... better to invest in some mining site or instant faucet
uncapchad

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:19:57 AM

No-one is going to work every day for a year maybe to get paid at the end of it. A year is a long time on the net and in crypto.

Many of these play-now pay-later sites don't have balance to pay you right now, so the possibility is less than zero they will have enough balance to pay you in one year's time.

Rather claim from reliable faucets which show their balance and pay instantly or with a reasonable minimum. U can get paid 50 times a day instead of once a year  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: