Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 12:14:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1960 times)
bitcoinnewsindo

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:33:57 AM

I prefer with bounty than airdrop, because a lot of airdrop is popping up but token price is very low ..

The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bekahmei1023

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 05:37:29 AM

What I did is I just filled out forms from the links given to me by a friend. He told me to wait until the tokens will be sent to my  account.
dantedoom

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 06:40:56 AM

if you want to get coin quickly, airdrop is the right choice. and if you want to get a more valuable coin, following the bounty program is the best ways. you can chose many bounty program and join the program, and you will be payed in the end of the ICO
scanpayasia

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:29:28 AM

I am also interested in this topic. Continue tracking.
BillCoin

Activity: 476
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Hi and welcome to our forum!.

I have attached a site that provides an explanation about airdrops, and also give alerts for the latest airdrops available at the crypto market:

http://airdropalert.com/

About the bounties, bounty is being offered usually by the development team of a specific coin, they set up a mission( for an example, to develop or to write a small code segment for the project), in reward, you would unlock bounty, which means that the first one to do the mission would receive the bounty.
bebekbakar

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:06:20 PM

Now, understand there will be few accounts , mostly new account, try to convince you that it will go up. But use your mind, show this analysis to person whom you trust in crypto and sell as fast as you can.
ckcharlie

Activity: 89

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:25:47 PM

I'm still unsure if Bounties and airdrops can get you anything decent. Maybe if you had a lot of influence in the community already Snr member or above then the rewards get higher.
I found this one which seems to be a well run campaign. shameless self promotion coming below but it would help me out if you used it

Such_app Blockchain enabled messaging app (January 2018 ICO)
http://vy.tc/eX4LT74

This one seems a bit ponzi...but ponzi works gangbusters if you are in early. $20 at signup with email then refer.
PM7
http://pm7.pm/ico/c992e481

this is a good link to Airdrops http://airdropalert.com/

bitlyra

Activity: 142

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

There are man ways how to earn here. First is the Bounties, this is ideal for those who don't have money for investment. You just need to work with it patiently. Second is the Airdrop, you cannot rely on this for this are rare to given because this are free coins given. The best way to eran here is by Investment and Trading where you have a money or bitcoin in your wallet to take the risk. 

goinmerry
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1083

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 12:47:15 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

What kind of explanation do you want? It's like asking 1+1 because literally the answer is obvious and even newbies will know.

Explanation ? Tutorial? You just have to read and UNDERSTAND infos on their respective ANN/airdrop thread. There is no specific tutorial here in general.  Undecided

I maybe little bit of hard here but newbies must not act as 100% newbies. I too become a newbie.
Raist

Activity: 490
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 01:28:00 PM

Here are two websites which can help you a lot to choose the campaign http://bountylord.com  and http://icoscanner.io/  First can give yuo full information about bounty campaign and the second about ICO statistics and success.
darksanya

Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 02:04:59 PM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

What kind of explanation do you want? It's like asking 1+1 because literally the answer is obvious and even newbies will know.

Explanation ? Tutorial? You just have to read and UNDERSTAND infos on their respective ANN/airdrop thread. There is no specific tutorial here in general.  Undecided

I maybe little bit of hard here but newbies must not act as 100% newbies. I too become a newbie.

Don't be so nervous. Maybe topic starter is not a native english speaker that's why it's difficult for him to understand all the rules and create somekind of algorithm how to participate. everything will come with experience)
SaoAccel

Activity: 378
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 09:08:36 AM

Bounties is like doing something for the team. Anything that needs your service and they will give you a specific date when you will be awarded with your service. Airdrop is just joining or doing some specific tasks and you will receive weekly tokens from that team.
bird17

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:10:39 AM

Everything is very simple. In the branches of the bounty, look for Airdrops and Bounty. In airdrops, as a rule, you need to fill out a form, usually ask for mail, subscribe and make retweet. For this, your coin will be transferred to your purse. You hold them for 1-2 months and sell. In a month you can have 100-150 USD. In the Bounty much longer, first the company goes, about 1.5 months, then counting the steaks and going to the stock exchange. But in the bounty you can earn more coins
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:09:27 PM

can you make a living out of bounties and airdrops?

I think the market is not that good as to make a living of it. You could probably make a living providing bounty services, moderation and maybe if you are really good, providing content through blogs, etc... but the income would be very very variable.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:11:02 PM

Bounties is like doing something for the team. Anything that needs your service and they will give you a specific date when you will be awarded with your service. Airdrop is just joining or doing some specific tasks and you will receive weekly tokens from that team.

Oh well, yes and no. Airdrops in theory do not require much, but there are some coins that are calling airdrop to what they should call bounty. For example, deep onion does airdrops but they require wearing the signature and participating on the forum, so is not purely an airdrop.
Cryptothuynguyen

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:51:11 PM

For new guys it is easier to get in the game wit this info.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:34:44 PM

We made additional bounty functionality to our exchange project: Ziggurat token TELEGRAM BOUNTY - JOIN OUR CHANNEL AND GET 30 ZIG
https://ico.ecex.exchange/telegram-bounty-join-our-channel-and-get-40-zig/
Telegram https://t.me/ZigguratICO

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:55:13 PM

some guys participating just in airdrops and  have many good coins from perspective projects , some of them will be successful, it great chance
anthinguy21

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:29:47 PM

Airdrop and bounties are almost the same Smiley). To get the prize you also need to do all the requirement step. But with Airdrop you just need to do it only one time but with bounties campaign you need to do it for weeks to get what you want Smiley. Beside the token you get from Bounties campaign often better than Airdrop cause almost airdrop coin or token are trash.

Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:37:12 PM

Airdrop and bounties are almost the same Smiley). To get the prize you also need to do all the requirement step. But with Airdrop you just need to do it only one time but with bounties campaign you need to do it for weeks to get what you want Smiley. Beside the token you get from Bounties campaign often better than Airdrop cause almost airdrop coin or token are trash.

Yes is perfectly true because some have no value whereas they will not be listed on coinmarketcap, but with bounties you are assure of gaining a profitable value. Although not all bounties that pays too some are full of scam.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: