Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:05:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounties and airdrops  (Read 1964 times)
bitlyra

Activity: 142
Merit: 10

crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:19 AM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

Anyone could explain me how it works please ? i will be so greatfull !!

THanks in advance Smiley

I am not really good at explaining things but this is all i can say about the two.

The Airdrops are free coin that are given in a scheduled time. This is free given without working from it and all you have to do id to join or register on its google forms. While in bouties, it is a great project that many users applied for. You are going to work for it. It has signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign and many more. YOu need to work for it a month or more but it gives big amount of money unlike airdrops that only gives a little money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hollet

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:30:52 AM

Hello Guys,

I'm reading evrywhere that bounties and airdrops can be a great way to get coins and tokens, but it don't find a structred tutorial or explanation about it !

THanks in advance Smiley

You can learn this forum, it is a lot of information you need. About bounties and airdrop who get satisfactory result.
good luck ...
Mordvin

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:35:10 AM

Can be earn and on bounty and on airdrop, importantly take lot more just what the can and shoot then Grin

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
Lacettivod

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:53:57 AM

With your rank, you can participate in a bounty campaign on signatures.
Select a project where signatures are allowed to be worn by juniors.
The terms and conditions, Please note the number of messages per week and their length.
Don't forget to send reports. And at the end of the campaign, you will be able to get the first token.

Lacettivod

Merit: 14

Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:57:55 AM

I believe that the majority of Andropov will not bring the expected profits.
There are of course exceptions to the rule. For example, an airdrop from polyMath. His coins are now worth about $ 200. At the time the payments could earn $ 500.
I hope Your project is also an exception.

avalence

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
February 10, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

how it works is very easy, the main thing to note is where the location or links related to bounty or airdrop. there you will easily join and follow the game airdrop and bounty.
almtu

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:48:16 AM

In bounties you need to join in signature campaign or whatever you chose. There are campaign that long in one week or sometimes 2 months or 3 months. That is what bounties goes. After the end of campaign you will receive your coin rewards. They will send it in the date they announce. Airdrops is collecting token in a free ways by participating their ICO.
Badboy[BTC]

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:19:37 AM

I believe that the majority of Andropov will not bring the expected profits.
There are of course exceptions to the rule. For example, an airdrop from polyMath. His coins are now worth about $ 200. At the time the payments could earn $ 500.
I hope Your project is also an exception.

I agree with you. It is better to take part in normal subscription campaigns, there is much more money and opportunities
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:39:12 PM

Airdrops is free money , I dont believe 80% of airdrop .. Nowadays airdrops are generally a scam and price of tokens are worthless. If you want to earn good money and want to know about ico and how campaign works.. You better go for social bounty campaign like facebook, twitter, reddit.. You have to join at first in a campaign.. In every week you have to send your works report.. Most of the campaigns are runing for 1-3 months or more.. For upcoming bounty campaign - https://bountylord.com/
duongit

Activity: 77

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:28 PM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

This article may help you: http://cryptocreed.com/bounty-campaigns-beginners-guide-how-to-join-select-bounty-campaigns/
Read and select your bounty campaign.
Also you can find all Bounties and Airdrop list here and here.

I wanted to thank all of you !! best community so far !!
Ureung jameun

Activity: 412
Merit: 13

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:34 PM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

there is a forum that for the two categories you mentioned it. please visit and join the bounty and airdrop fur. there is a lot of information and ICO that can to participate.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:23:25 PM

Bounties project is good when ico is on and no much participant and update Airdrop, it attract more participant on that particularly project and both help to boost up and create more aware of the project. secondly Airdrop is a central attraction to advertise project to investors, before the beginning of ICO   
LuvCyanide

Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:32:55 PM

Bounty program is an opportunity to get free cruptocurrency through ICO program. To participate in bounty companies you need 1) The desire to make money 2) To create a page on Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, telegram 3) Create bitcoin and Etherium wallets.

guaza

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:45:25 AM

ı generally follow bounty campaigns however ı have not attended any airdrop yey till now, maybe later ,
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:30:16 PM

Cosplay Token is recommended.

The campaign has just started and there are few participants in the campaign.
Particularly signature participants are very few, so chances to win many stakes.

[BOUNTY][ICO] Cosplay Token - Cosplay Platform built with Blockchain technology
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2843223.0

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
CryptoNerd.io

Activity: 71
Merit: 6

CryptoNerd.io

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 12:50:03 PM

Hello Guys,

THanks in advance Smiley

Airdrops no - because in most cases value is veeeeery low.
Bounties - yes, you can earn real money there.

see bounty threads, its pretty selfexplanatory

CryptoNerd.io - currently looking for (more or less) skilled team, translators, admins etc
margah09

https://bitnautic.io/images/bitnautic-logo-bit.png

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 02:22:22 PM

AIRDOP NOW ON!!
just follow the instractions carefully.😉

You can visit the website: (link: http://vendicoins.com) vendicoins.com
Like the facebook page: (link: http://facebook.com/VendiCoins) facebook.com/VendiCoins
Follow the twitter page: @VendiCoins
Join the telegram group: (link: https://t.me/joinchat/HCl36RCLnr_4kmdOdRW-rg) t.me/joinchat/HCl36…
#Airdrop #Blockchain #cryptocurrency #altcoin #bounty #ICO
(link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScf-OMoa24DszDme-asiPZ2QoX9okMBLV8dm4T4xntevCWSvw/viewform) docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAI…

Cryptofreebies

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:00:26 PM

Our video helps to explain more about airdrops

The video is called "What is an airdrop?"

You can find it by following cryptofreebies on Twitter. The link to the video is in the pinned tweet. We tweet out ongoing airdrops in our feed as well as posting in our Telegram channel. It is possible to earn thousands of dollars through airdrops but you must be aware that not all pay off.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 03:01:14 PM

bounty and Referral Program
Your referral link will be : https://ecex.exchange/
Every participant will get unique referral code also unique link with this code will be provided.

Program participant is free to distribute this link in any channels he/she sees suitable in form of text and/or image.

Spreading unrealistic promises, false information and other illegal statements will result in immediate ban from program and closing participant's Ecex Exchange account without any compensation.

Rewards:
Participant will get 10% of any Ziggurat token turnover the referred customer will generate in Ecex Exchange system, will it be bounty payouts, mobile ICO purchase, assignments purchase or any other future service. Plain opening account in Ecex Exchange is not subject of reward.

Ecex Exchange will announce 30 days in advance of any changes in referral program, current rules apply at least until 20. April 2018.

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
Tadic

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:11:11 PM

both valuable. some of them are empty but you not have to give up
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: