Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 10:51:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin the success ladder.  (Read 1769 times)
almaerk08

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:39:09 AM

I think bitcoin is a way for us to get out of poverty, because it's easy here to earn extra income for the better in life and with bitcoin we can achieve life's success. In addition bitcoin as a new job for the unemployed.

Yes, bitcoin indeed is the ladder of success. Although some people may thought of not joining bitcoin earlier, but it is never too late to do investments in bitcoin. With patience and hardwork, we can achieve what we have been dreaming of.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Carrelmae10

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:48:34 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

..yeah,,bitcoin gives us the opportunity to become successful...it gives us the probability to earn twice as much as what we expected..I really admire those people who got involve in investing bitcoin for the very first time when bitcoin starts..probably,,they are really rich now...If i am given the chance to have a time travel,,i will go back to the past when bitcoin is starting and probably invest a lot of my money to buy on it..but i think it is never too late to invest in bitcoin,,we still have the chance to do what others have done and decide whether or not to invest in bitcoin..

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
iyan33

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:08:23 AM

yes bitcoin can make someone become successful, we should be very thankful to god because we are involved in this bitcoin, because someone when he knows bitcoin then he will be a lucky person, than we work out there whose job is not clear and his salary even just enough to eat. there are many people who think we are cheated by bitcoin
bajingluncat

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:10:03 AM

Many facts that prove the truth about the above statement. A way to reach the success of Bitcoin has been able to prosper the economy of its investors even though bitcoin price is not as stable but this one coin has uniqueness.
capital for investment by way of mining simplifies the business of bitcoiners to get coins
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2018, 01:15:56 AM

If indeed we know that Bitcoin will grow as rapidly as it is now, then let alone you, me and everyone who knows about Bitcoin will race to buy lots of Bitcoin. Who does not want to be rich without having to bother? Everyone wants to be rich without having to work day and night. Yes, that is, no one knows about the future. No one knows how someone's future will be. Me, you and everyone. The future is God's secret. Smiley

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
witchscarlet

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:24:59 AM

Bitcoin has so far been a hope a way to be rich in short time bitcoin has given us the opportunity to archive your dream people who started investing in bitcoin in the start of bitcoin now could be seen on the sky enjoying their victory and appreciating themselves for the right desicion they took on the right time.
i was too young when bitcoin started if i could go in past i will be buying millions of bitcoins what do you think

Yes,i believe bitcoin the success ladder because through it many people succeed in thier lives.It is a way for us to get out from poverty because it is easy here to earn income even in unemployed person,with bitcoin we will become successful and with patience and hardwork we can achieve what we have been dreaming of.
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 01:58:26 AM

yes bitcoin can make someone become successful, we should be very thankful to god because we are involved in this bitcoin, because someone when he knows bitcoin then he will be a lucky person, than we work out there whose job is not clear and his salary even just enough to eat. there are many people who think we are cheated by bitcoin
bitcoin technology is indeed remarkable, our living should be able to utilize well to earn profits and get rich. the chances of getting rich are very open in bitcoin world, we can start with an investment which will start investing when the price goes down. and you can also trade to take advantage of price movements in the market.

ClintonJ

Activity: 103

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:56:13 AM

Yes we can consider it as the ladder of success and it is proved several times.
Gen-8

Activity: 169

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:09:17 AM

I do not need to go back in time to know the benefits of Bitcoin, I will continue to pursue the success of my current life with Bitcoin for now. Do not think about my friend's past, let's pursue all our dreams to succeed in our lives with Bitcoin, now!
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:13:27 AM

bitcoin technology is indeed remarkable, our living should be able to utilize well to earn profits and get rich. the chances of getting rich are very open in bitcoin world, we can start with an investment which will start investing when the price goes down. and you can also trade to take advantage of price movements in the market.

I agree with you mate, just keep on believe on bitcoin by Investing It because bitcoin has already prove Itself that can make Its value to Increase as much as It can. And will make us earb a huge profits without knowing when It gonna be, that's why Its advisable to do long-term Investment by It.
Mofazzal840

Activity: 105

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:28:36 AM

Actually i am proud of it! if I knew that bitcoin is helpful to us and it's raising now I wish that I bought many bitcoins in the past. I wish I can turn back time because bitcoin is helpful to us to be a successful right now.On other hand bitcoin is the best digital & faster currency to all users. Smiley  Smiley Smiley
Dswaggers

Activity: 109

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 09:47:21 AM

Bitcoin success ladder has grown huge in the past few years, I got involved with bitcoin when it was around $200+ and I have profited allot from my investment ever since, I was crazy about getting in to cloud mining when I first started knowing about this virtual currency bitcoin, I have lose and gains on climbing this ladder.
[/quote

as a matter of fact bitcoin today has already rise up comparing in previos year and now we look how high the bitcoin rising like a ladder step up ang growing  every year..And now im so much grateful that im already here and being part of this ladder growing up forward to our better succes in the future through bitcoin and this is one way to achieve our goals in lyf what ever it is........

Tonicantik

Activity: 75

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:30:33 AM

It is true that bitcoin is a ladder of success for those who believe in it. Bitcoin is one of the most popular digital currencies known to the world community, bitcoin can give us success if we know about bitcoin and believe in bitcoin.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

Bitcoin is indeed a ladder of success, the evidence is clear that many people who have been able to provide his family with income from bitcoin. Even my relatives who initially did not have anything, now have become people who are well and successful in less than 1 year. Therefore I strongly believe that bitcoin is a ladder of success.
adolf512

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:40:22 AM

Those people who bought or received bitcoin from the very beginning and believed in it, turned out to be rich and that's fair. We can not go back in time and change the situation. I am glad that I am already connected with crypto-currencies, participate in their development and I am on this forum.

Market-desi

Activity: 202

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:41:23 AM

it is true that bitcoin is the bridge to success in a short time. With Ki investing our money in time the price again fell. by itself we will get a big advantage .

🏦 PointPay 🏦
⚡️ Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING ⚡️
➡️ https://pointpay.io ⬅️
EEEian

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

That's all I can say, for it.. Same, I mean it's been a wild ride following the Ups and Downs, it's as if I was an independent observer at a warzone (obviously not the same as war though), I witnessed the shutting down of Silk Road and the FBI hodling their wallet, I saw mt gox fall, I watched Antonopolous rationally evangelising this burgeoning technology on a video of him at a lunch in Harvard, I read in awe about a Pizza (or two) being sold for 10,000 Bitcoins.

All of this with no tangible stake or financial attachment. It is kind of Surreal, sure, being a bitcoin millionaire or having some financial freedom because of it would be nice, but I will settle for simply having been a witness.
Gabah56

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:44:52 AM

of course. let alone the history of the year 2017 December reoccur. surely we will get a huge profit. if we are investing from now on. will definitely benefit 2 times from our capital .

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
collision00

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 11:51:38 AM

Well you are not very late and there is no compelling reason to come back to the past to settle on the correct choice. In 2018 you can pick to purchase in bitcoin as much as you can and after a few years your choice will make a major grin all over. I have purchased bitcoin before and I have it on hang on my equipment wallet sitting tight for the opportune time to change a touch of my life. I trust this ideal time to be the year 2018 however I couldn't care less regardless of whether this perfect time is the year 2020.
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:24:37 PM

if you go to the past where the price of Bitcoin at that time is very cheap maybe now you have become rich. everyone here might think the same as you if they could go to the past they would buy billions of Bitcoins to can get rich. I'm was indeed too late to know Bitcoin but now I am happy to be here now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: