Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:29:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best places to sell/exhange cryptocurrencies&tokens  (Read 211 times)
jormaerae69 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:07:41 AM
Last edit: December 31, 2017, 11:57:00 AM by jormaerae69

Hi!

So i been collecting all kinds of different cryptocurrencies/tokens and i would like to sell or exhange them to another cryptocurrencies/tokens but not sure where. I heard that GDAX is good place if you have Bitcoin, ethereum or litecoins but where i should sell/exchange my other cryptocurrencies/tokens. So far i have exchanged some coins in coinpot.co where the exchange is free but sometimes i feel like i lose some coins because the coin value there is not always up to date.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fortify
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1176

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 11:13:23 AM

I think that hitbtc and bittrex are two of the most popular ones around here. I have not used them personally (don't trade altcoins) but see people recommending them. It depends which coins you're using, as obscure ones are harder to trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3837

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:16:26 PM

I personally currently only use Binance[1] and Bittrex[2]; never had a single problem with both, though you might not be able to register to Bittrex immediately due to them having not enough resources to handle the influx of  account registrations. They have a wide range of coin pairs too, which is a huge plus. I can't really comment on GDAX as I personally never used it.

Always make sure to turn of 2FA, and don't use the same passwords with your other accounts.

[1] https://binance.com
[2] https://bittrex.com

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
ImNewAnDontKnowWhat2Do

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:53:13 PM

Hi!

So i been collecting all kinds of different cryptocurrencies/tokens and i would like to sell or exhange them to another cryptocurrencies/tokens but not sure where. I heard that GDAX is good place if you have Bitcoin, ethereum or litecoins but where i should sell/exchange my other cryptocurrencies/tokens. So far i have exchanged some coins in coinpot.co where the exchange is free but sometimes i feel like i lose some coins because the coin value there is not always up to date.

id check coinmarketcap first to see the volume and price of your Alts and Tokens on exchanges. i recommend any exchange with a 2FA KEY; don't forget to BACKUP Your 2FA KEY.
lizardbtc

Activity: 448
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 04:58:49 PM

For tokens https://etherdelta.com/ is like first exchange where every ethereum token gets out, for other exchanges I'd chose binance as it have support for ETH pairs which can come handy if you transfer between exchange and wallets more often - we all know how are fees and speed of bitcoin atm untill LN get more wide exceptance.

I think that hitbtc and bittrex are two of the most popular ones around here. I have not used them personally (don't trade altcoins) but see people recommending them. It depends which coins you're using, as obscure ones are harder to trade.

Just a note here I have heard some bad stff about hitbtc exchange so you might want to skip it or investigate a little more before using. I have never tried it so can't speak from my experience. As I was reading they had some problems with deposits and withdrawls if I am not mistaken.
ConnyH

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

So I tried to make an account at Poloniex yesterday, because I've heard good things about them, but they required very much personal information about me (like full name, picture of me and even my full address). I'm not doing anything illegal, I'm just paranoid XD
Is there any good exchange that does not require that much information about me? Or should I just give them my full information and start trading?
linyhan

Activity: 684
Merit: 250

Early Funders Registration: monartis.com

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 01:56:23 PM

Kucoin is probably the best exchange, especially for altcoins.

You can also earn bonuses through referrals and holding KCS

Link to site here: https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=1575h
Yes kucoin is one good exchange were to sell your tokens, cause some tokens after listing on kucoin the coin starting to pump, i suggest wait for your token to enter in kucoin exchange platform.

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

It depends on what cryptocurrency/token you want to exchange. Bittrex, Poloniex and Binance are good for cryptocurrencies. Binance good for some tokens too. If you wanna exchange ERC20 tokens Etherdelta is best but Etherdelta is little bit slow. So you can use Kucoin and Mercatox for tokens too.
sajmoseez

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 03:28:30 PM

A lot of solid exchanges already mentioned here.
I keep all of my currency at Dex waves platform.
The decentralized nature is a must for me, I am not a fan of big shady exchanges handling my capital.
There is a holiday airdrop going on right now so if you are using it also go pick up your wct .
www.wavesplatforms.com/airdrops
pmtxcrypto

Activity: 38

View Profile
January 01, 2018, 07:11:44 PM

Thanks for the list of exchanges I am fairly new to crypto myself.  A lot of exchanges have been overwhelmed and not accepting or validating past certain levels for funding.
harveygrady

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:26:47 AM

Use Paxful for your BTC! Its Easier trading with them
triciaa478

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:08:03 AM

Use Etherdelta to change the tokens whether they are listed on an exchange or not, you might find buyers and sellers of that coins there. But for most coins, I prefer you go to coinmarketcap where information about the coins will point the market which you can sell and buy that particular coins.
pjhom

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:39:04 AM

+1 for Kucoin, Cryptopia, and EthDelta.  EthDelta is essentially free if you are a market maker and are trading ERC20 coins.  When you move money onto EthDelta be sure to minimize your gas, and it should cost you around $0.10 round trip.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: