Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:16:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Possible EXMO scam  (Read 93 times)
Mislav (OP)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 01:51:53 PM

Dear people! I was trying to withdraw 3.28 ETH in two transactions yesterday. All of it was taken from my account EXMO after I confirmed transaction by e-mail. But now after 24 hours both still say "Verifying" and nothing is happening. They don't have TxHash to check, Support or Finance are not replying to mails, Support Chat is not workin (says 99 in line), in Trade Chat nobody has any clue, just angry traders who also can't withdraw they crypto or fiat, Telegram writing disabled, their manager not here (offline - sent him a message), on Facebook they warn you to not write about problems, they don't give you answers, just point you to Support and social networks and forums. I'm afraid that they took my money and are not giving it back. Deposit was ok, but withdrawal seems impossible.

Is there any way someone will resolve my issue in decent time? It's been more than 24 hours with my ETH withdrawal in some "Verifying" state.

Support inquiry 290550 and 291888

Hoped to move more funds to this platform but now not sure as 3.28 ETH withdrawal seems to be a problem for EXMO. Up till now it was all great and decent platform. Hope this is not a scam, but with all the silence I fear the worst.  Cry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
di_grade

Activity: 5

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 11:42:46 PM

Dear people! I was trying to withdraw 3.28 ETH in two transactions yesterday. All of it was taken from my account EXMO after I confirmed transaction by e-mail. But now after 24 hours both still say "Verifying" and nothing is happening. They don't have TxHash to check, Support or Finance are not replying to mails, Support Chat is not workin (says 99 in line), in Trade Chat nobody has any clue, just angry traders who also can't withdraw they crypto or fiat, Telegram writing disabled, their manager not here (offline - sent him a message), on Facebook they warn you to not write about problems, they don't give you answers, just point you to Support and social networks and forums. I'm afraid that they took my money and are not giving it back. Deposit was ok, but withdrawal seems impossible.

Is there any way someone will resolve my issue in decent time? It's been more than 24 hours with my ETH withdrawal in some "Verifying" state.

Support inquiry 290550 and 291888

Hoped to move more funds to this platform but now not sure as 3.28 ETH withdrawal seems to be a problem for EXMO. Up till now it was all great and decent platform. Hope this is not a scam, but with all the silence I fear the worst.  Cry

I dont have ANY reply from Support since 20/12/2017. My btc just dissapear when i tried to withdraw. They(online supp) told me i should wait 7 days, then 5 days more....
camillodin

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 03:27:50 AM

I have the same problem, but with BTC the exmo does not answer any ticket.

My investment group told me that they were hacked, and that they are holding the withdrawals because of this, I advise no one to use them to negotiate. They are not giving proper support.

In contact with the support by chat they respond something standard, that we must wait. I believe that they are without funds, must be in solvency.

I'm going to wait another week and file a lawsuit.
I advise you to do the same. In my case it's 8 thousand dollars.
D0nMark

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 06:59:18 PM

I made a LTC withdrawal, but the status stuck on verifying.

UserID: D0nMark

Ticketnumber: 320528

@Exmo, please can you verify my LTC withdrawal.
haashir

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:28:41 AM

I had a few thousand on deposit with them, fortunately I recovered my funds via okpay through a now defunct feature which enabled users to load exmo ex-codes for a 5% fee, it certainly is concerning that they removed this feature as ex-codes essentially represent IOUs for digital assets on Exmo, so this removal certainly speaks volumes about what okpay thinks about the creditworthiness of Exmo. Long story short I wouldn't advise anybody use Exmo under any circumstances.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: