Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 10:23:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Etherdelta Token sale, will you buy it?  (Read 1615 times)
Greenrace

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:29:45 PM

maybe ED is starting a new business and the future will definitely improve the system because with a system that is not good surely people will not want to do business in it

ghost07

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:29:03 AM

they probabliy invest in security. heard about the token sale too but main thing seems they want raise money. not whats bnb for binance.

I agree they need a professional security to reduce the risk of trading in their altcoin. Because i have a big expirience to etherdelta i earn a coin through signature campaign and i deposited to etherdelta and someone hack my account i blame this to that site because they got low security.
alex_kir

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 06:34:51 AM

I could not take part in this greatest event, but I do not regret it, because I think that nothing good has come of it. Still, I really really did not need to take part in this serious event. I'm curious to know what the investors finally got.
jeronimosuykens

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

Well interesting to know that etherdelta is also selling their tokens, can you share more details about it, i mean its price and also will it be a profit sharing token?

Etherdelta is being replaced by other decentralized trading sites because they are backward-looking compared to the market. I believe ED's management team is looking for a breakthrough by selling Etherdelta tokens but I do not expect much from it because investors are not happy with Etherdelta.
Lm2e4

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

https://exclusiveplatform.com/

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:17:22 PM

Well interesting to know that etherdelta is also selling their tokens, can you share more details about it, i mean its price and also will it be a profit sharing token?

Token sale is already been finished a long time ago I believe. And nothing good comes after it. Etherdelta is now dead and I think they cannot come back either because most users now likes Forkdelta than Etherdelta.
netadacadug

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

Yes i buy it if i have enough coin to fix the price and if this token is good to invest, its hard to invest if the token is slow movement thats why if they have sale it better to look first the feedback before i buy for the security
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: