Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:33:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The current market situation !!  (Read 425 times)
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:14:22 PM

just hold and wait for market recovery, these dips are a standard, newcomers will be probably panicked watching their portfolios bleed so much but that is how this works, just hold and wait no matter what.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 07:21:13 PM

I have won a lot in the past months BTC
But in the last month I suffered heavy losses   Undecided
What do my trading friends tell me to go beyond this difficult period?
Well the only lesson i learned from trading is , NEVER sell low or at a dip . If you messed up and bought high then the coin went down , Just wait for it to go back up and sell , you might not take a profite or lose a little but never sell when you are down by 10% or more. It's not a loss if you don't sell keep that in mind . You might lose time but not ur money.
Team Saske

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://goo.gl/ePsALC

View Profile WWW
January 22, 2018, 07:02:39 PM

HOW WE OFFER TREMENDOUS VALUE

1. The project is well documented in a comprehensive Technical White Paper.

2. It presents fresh ideas on how cutting-edge blockchain technology can be easily used to solve global problems other ICOs continue to turn a blind eye to.

3. Unlike the overwhelming majority of other projects, its Use Cases address URGENT needs with practical solutions.

4. Well-defined project objectives: No other project comes close to fueling the independent economic growth and mobility of those whose suffering continues to be ignored.

5. SXAS is the only digital currency with intrinsic, utilitarian value.

6. SXAS has been specifically engineered to become the de facto currency for individuals and businesses alike all across the globe.

7. Nexus Labs is ready to give permanent jobs to multitudes, especially in up and coming economies where SXAS will do the most good.

8. It is a bonafide, long-term project with a very clear, realistic and achievable roadmap for project development and implementation.

9. Nexus Labs is led by a dedicated team of experts committed to enhancing the quality of life of millions around the world by helping them earn an income from their daily social media activities.

10. The company is guided by an unassailable Business Vision and Model.

11. Multiple communications channels exist for the community to ask questions, leave feedback and make helpful suggestions.

12. SXAS was created to be very easily and quickly mined by internet-connected smart devices.

13. It's price is still extremely affordable despite recent gains.

JOIN The Thriving Saske Community:

WEBSITE | WHITEPAPER | Official Blog | English | Bosanski | Pyccкий | Deutsch | Укpaїнa | हिन्दी | عربي
Twitter | Telegram

Our Bounties:
http://telegra.ph/The-Saske-Project---Translation-Bounty-01-06

http://telegra.ph/Bounties-Bounties-Bounties-01-01

Nhor1011

Activity: 994
Merit: 11

Daxetoken.net

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 11:05:58 PM

It is sad to think about the current market situation. I know most people are worried and panic but it is normal in the market that there is an ups and down. It will rise soon just have more patience and be positive thinker. You will not lose what you invest before if you hold it and wait when market recover.

angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:42:38 PM

My friend, I believe that most of the people who have been involved in this business have realized that the losses are only a natural part of this business, given the enormous uncertainty that prevails in the markets and the human inability to know the future, so every trader has to learn to deal with adverse scenarios, either through a responsible money management or through tools such as stop loss.
lotfiuser

Activity: 1249
Merit: 295

Palestine

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2018, 10:44:32 PM

one month ago thsi price was a nightmare now bitcoin @ 8200 everyone is happy and expecting a big move on bitcoin price

Free palestine
Zadicar
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 10:52:42 PM

My friend, I believe that most of the people who have been involved in this business have realized that the losses are only a natural part of this business, given the enormous uncertainty that prevails in the markets and the human inability to know the future, so every trader has to learn to deal with adverse scenarios, either through a responsible money management or through tools such as stop loss.
Stop loss and money/risk management would really be crucial into these kind of scenarios and as being said these kind of things cant really be avoided along the way yet we dont have the ability to see future price movements and prices which will cause for us to lose up money.Instead on panicking then better to mind of back up plans and possible next step that would reduce such loss.
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 12:00:39 AM

Stop loss and money/risk management would really be crucial into these kind of scenarios and as being said these kind of things cant really be avoided along the way yet we dont have the ability to see future price movements and prices which will cause for us to lose up money.Instead on panicking then better to mind of back up plans and possible next step that would reduce such loss.

instead of panicking , why cant we just calm down and wait because that is the only thing to avoid bad decisions that can lead to regrets. Keep in mind that crypto market isnt going to be stable and the prices will keep moving at all times, which means the only best way to do is to wait and keep on scouting for the right time or for the right prices in order to sell your coins and get profit.

the current market right now is i think better than last week because as i notice , the market is now recovering and almost all cryptos are now back to normal.
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1708

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 01:04:50 AM

one month ago thsi price was a nightmare now bitcoin @ 8200 everyone is happy and expecting a big move on bitcoin price

Until Bitcoin actually closes above $11800, we are still in a bear market.

It's very odd that alts are going up like crazy but bitcoin is lagging behind. Usually it's the opposite happening.

When someone buys an alt they usually buy it directly with fiat, so there is no btc exchanges unless it's an alt which doesn't have a usd trading pair.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:07:24 AM

It's very odd that alts are going up like crazy but bitcoin is lagging behind. Usually it's the opposite happening.

When someone buys an alt they usually buy it directly with fiat, so there is no btc exchanges unless it's an alt which doesn't have a usd trading pair.

Altcoin are still below price compared to previous one, they are increasing because with the increase in price of Bitcoin only, already the market cap is kept increasing that's why all altcoin price are increasing slowly. Still, there is long way to go to increase their prices.
Questat

Activity: 2814
Merit: 604

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:59:40 AM

Altcoin are still below price compared to previous one, they are increasing because with the increase in price of Bitcoin only, already the market cap is kept increasing that's why all altcoin price are increasing slowly. Still, there is long way to go to increase their prices.
Altcoins increase more even if bitcoin is increase slowly now.
It's Ethereum that is increasing hard and we are seeing a consistent increase of some altcoins as well.
During the bear market, the price was really down, now they have only recovered.

Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: