Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:36:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Altcoin to invest right now?  (Read 1389 times)
fatenmo

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:20:58 AM

I would recommend Ethereum especially if you want to invest in new ICOs. Also Litecoin and Cardano could be good investments

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rosabella

Activity: 128
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:38:23 PM

Litecoin is the 5th largest cryptocurrency with a market cap of around $11 billion. Litecoin continues to interest investors because of its close connection to Bitcoin. Providing a good reason to choose Litecoin for one of the best cryptocurrencies to invest in 2018.
dontknowwhy

Activity: 59
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:45:42 PM

I recommend that you look to such coins as : ETH DADI INSTAR RIPPLE JET8 DRG I think by the end of the year they will be in x 5 x 8 times more expensive than it is now

hell no to DADI, total sham
parker99

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 02:50:55 PM

For me it is ethereum. While the value of the ethereum in the market is not that high or I should say still low, it is the best time to invest in it. Many says that this year will be the eth’s year and it will reach new peak.
vladaziya1

Activity: 160

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Altcoin is an interesting structure, I think it can be trusted and invested in it. It makes people happy and keeps themselves in the market.
4ernuy

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 10:57:44 AM

It is better to take the quantity here. You never guess what will give a good profit. I would advise you to buy a few coins from the top 10 and invest in new ICO.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
metribitcoin

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:05:45 AM

UpToken just increase in 100% in aday, could be make another leg and up trend in afew month. This token just listed a few days ago but the price was move nicely. When i open the website this project was started since 2014 and they claim to be first licensed Bitcoin ATM in US. This mean they has working product,.just take alook the web and do more research about fundamental of the project, can be this token can go higher and give nice profit.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1554
Merit: 352

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

So I recently left the Bitcoin Market as I felt like it was not worth holding.

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

What are some coins that would rise drastically in 2018?
What? You left Bitcoin because you felt like it was not worth holding? Are you serious? Altcoins are good only for short term holdings or for tradings but there are still with solid ideas and team that are worth holding for long term while Bitcoin itself is the best coin when it comes to long term holding and I am pretty sure about that. Let us just be clear here that most of Altcoins are dependent to Bitcoin. Maybe you can observe the market to clearly see the truth behind the wars between Bitcoin and Altcoins. It is just that Altcoins are way cheaper for investors that wants a huge profit not like Bitcoin where it is too expensive for an investment but still Bitcoin's price as of this day is way cheaper compared to future prices. But if you really want an Altcoin investment I would like you to try SXDT of Spectre.ai if you want a passive income since it is a dividend token.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:52:50 AM

I want to get into Altcoin market, but what is the best currency I can buy and hold?

Everyone has a choice, and your choice is very strange. Bitcoin is a coin that has a very large market compared with altcoin. This proves that bitcoin is very worth to buy and hold. The cryptocurrency market is heavily influenced by bitcoin, altcoin price will decrease if bitcoin price decrease and altcoin price will increase if bitcoin price increase.

I will tell to you altcoin who have potential and can increasing with drastically in 2018, but you must say to me the reason why you said bitcoin is not worth, because I'm not sure there is altcoin who have worth more than bitcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bakulgarem

Activity: 361

BIB Exchange

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:21:37 PM

for myself I invested in Ethereum because I think investing in Ethereum is quite promising next year because the development of Ethereum is pretty good.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███ █     BiB Exchange     █ ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄   ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bezygly

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:48:57 PM

"Never put eggs in one basket"
Do not sit and do not wait in one project, it's not safe, unless, of course, it's not bitcoin)
Look at them, they all seem to me promising:

NEBL
NAS
FOTO
EXP
ELA
EXY
HSR
RUFF
TRST
WAX

Further I will not list, I think enough for thought.
And before you invest, do not listen to anyone, think with your head)
emanbea07

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:02:08 PM

I suggest bitcoin and ethereum. And check in trading site or coinmarketcap . Check a top 10 altcoins. And buy and hold . Because for now the altcoin are deep price.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:16:33 PM

in my opinion, the best altcoin currently used for investment is Ethereum,
Ethereum is now the most widely used altcoin in the market so the longer the price the higher, so if used for investment is very appropriate.
Sumartini

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:18:19 PM

since everybody promote ICO here i want to take a part. if you looking on Best ICO, try to look on BETRIUM. its not proved to be best ico yet, but they have solid teams, members, and community. also have a good milestones which always worth to wait and reach.
Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

Now on the market of cryptocurrencies is a very favorable time. Now you can invest in any coin. All the coins fell in price. This means that all coins have a huge potential for growth. I have not seen such a favorable period for investment. Invest and enjoy the results.
pydev7

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:30:32 PM

Golem, Siacoin.
aizadelacruz99

Activity: 295

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I think the better to invest for now altcoins . Ethereum and bitcoin. Because this coin is the best and the price for now is deep. Buy and hold and wait for long term.
Landakhitam

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:44:51 PM

Now on the market of cryptocurrencies is a very favorable time. Now you can invest in any coin. All the coins fell in price. This means that all coins have a huge potential for growth. I have not seen such a favorable period for investment. Invest and enjoy the results.
Lots of good altcoins that you can invest right now. All the options are in your hands, but I think the best altcoin is ethereum because this is one of the promising coins and I'm sure this coin will have a lot of potential to increase its value over time.
sharkpc2000

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

The best altcoin for investing right now is without doubt Ethereum. The most promising project among the Crypto-currency
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:57:40 PM

For the time being, I recommend not investing in altcoin. If you want to make huge profits, invest in Bitcoin and ETH. These two coins will earn you a lot of money if you buy it now
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: