Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:53:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Get list of all addresses with a balance over x?  (Read 43257 times)
bigman3912

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:48 AM

I could take a look at DASH, it would require me a few days however.

Ok, I was able to extract all current balances for Dash.
Have fun with this: https://transfer.sh/109sSU/balances.dash.out.gz

starmyc, your chainstate parser can make all transactions db ? Or maybe you already have one?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
starmyc

Activity: 198
Merit: 130

Some random software engineer

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 05:29:24 AM

starmyc, your chainstate parser can make all transactions db ? Or maybe you already have one?

The chainstate DB in Bitcoin Core only list the unspent transactions outputs (not even full transactions). So, answer is no, it can't.
If you want to list all transactions from a blockchain, you need a block parser (and I've mine too, but it is closed source).

Do you need something in particular ?

Hi, I'm just some random software engineer.
You can check my projects: Bitcoin & altcoin balances/addresses listing dumps: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
bigman3912

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:25:14 AM

The chainstate DB in Bitcoin Core only list the unspent transactions outputs (not even full transactions). So, answer is no, it can't.
If you want to list all transactions from a blockchain, you need a block parser (and I've mine too, but it is closed source).

Yes, you right. I mean all unspent transactions, of course.
starmyc

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:31:20 AM

The chainstate parser I wrote works fine with Bitcoin Core & Dash databases, as I tested them. It should work with Litecoin too. I didn't test any other chains.
If you need a dump for a particular chain, feel free to ask and I may work on it in exchange of a small donation.

You can check my projects: Bitcoin & altcoin balances/addresses listing dumps: https://balances.crypto-nerdz.org/
bigman3912

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:41:18 AM

The chainstate parser I wrote works fine with Bitcoin Core & Dash databases, as I tested them. It should work with Litecoin too. I didn't test any other chains.
If you need a dump for a particular chain, feel free to ask and I may work on it in exchange of a small donation.

Can we talk privately? If you PM me, it would be great.
guillzini

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 08:03:24 PM

This is good stuff, thanks for the effort!

Is there a link to the most recent dump?
starmyc

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:58:05 AM
Merited by guillzini (1)

Here is an excerpt of current balances.

guillzini

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 12:23:40 PM

Here is an excerpt of current balances.

Thanks for your quick response! Could you please also share whenever you have a full list again?

Thanks again
starmyc

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:00:40 PM

I don't think it is possible to get all the addresses given that many addresses are not known on the network (think paper wallets). Until an address has done a transaction on the network or a key is published online it is not possible to know the balance of that address.

Sure it is possible. You can find them all on this website, with associated private keys. Have fun!

guillzini

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 06:48:22 PM

I don't think it is possible to get all the addresses given that many addresses are not known on the network (think paper wallets). Until an address has done a transaction on the network or a key is published online it is not possible to know the balance of that address.

Sure it is possible. You can find them all on this website, with associated private keys. Have fun!

Depending on what you want to do, you can have a lot of fun with that Cheesy

I didn't mean to ask you something crazy or impossible. I saw you sharing output files of current balances in the thread before, but all those links are dead now. I also noticed you were thinking about removing small balances from the list. What I meant to ask is if you come around outputting that list, if you could share it here as well Smiley

In any case, I appreciate the time you put into this!
starmyc

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:37:41 PM
Last edit: April 04, 2018, 08:11:20 PM by starmyc
Merited by guillzini (2)

I didn't mean to ask you something crazy or impossible. I saw you sharing output files of current balances in the thread before, but all those links are dead now. I also noticed you were thinking about removing small balances from the list. What I meant to ask is if you come around outputting that list, if you could share it here as well Smiley

Processing the whole stuff is taking too much of my time, and unfortunately I'm very busy. I think this is one of the last time I'll create it: Here is the full list. Enjoy it. Smiley

guillzini

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 09:23:50 AM

Processing the whole stuff is taking too much of my time, and unfortunately I'm very busy. I think this is one of the last time I'll create it: Here is the full list. Enjoy it. Smiley

Thank you very much. I appreciate it Smiley
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
April 05, 2018, 10:49:51 AM

Thanks for the new list Smiley

Sad to hear, that you are planning to stop making new ones. Hope it is not the data upload costs that affect  your decision.

For me it would be enough to get list of addresses containing 1BTC or more. That list is about 30Mb in size. And even those would not need to be updated very often. Maybe once in 4 to 6 months.  
But that is just me.

And as you have published your source code, others can keep doing  the same Smiley

I am probably going to install your program to be able to do it myself, but for that I will need a full node, and that is a bit complicated with my hardware currently...

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
faultunfmuzzled8
Copper Member

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 01:19:31 AM

It means you simple want to import blockchain in a CSV file isnt it? Thats possible but tough though
Ryannnnnnn

Activity: 25

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:30:10 AM

I would also be interested in an up-to-date list of all addresses with balance. No sites I have found provide this service.
aplistir

Activity: 378
Merit: 197

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 11:56:49 AM

It means you simple want to import blockchain in a CSV file isnt it? Thats possible but tough though
Starmyc released his program that can do just that, but you need to have a full node.
Post please the current address list with balances.
I would also be interested in an up-to-date list of all addresses with balance. No sites I have found provide this service.

Have you guys read this topic at all?
Starmyc has just posted (on 4th of April) a link to a file with a list of all addresses with balances from the same day.
And that is exactly what you are asking.

Are you seriously saying that 6 days old info is not recent enough?

If you are not generating the list yourself, you are very lucky if you get a list that is from the same YEAR.
So be grateful and give merit to him, if you download Smiley

My Address: 121f7zb2U4g9iM4MiJTDhEzqeZGHzq5wLh
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 09, 2018, 02:10:15 PM

I tried to download it, but it's slow and failed several times. I would have liked to keep a copy.
It would be nice if you can keep this up, but less frequent? If you make a complete list of all addresses and their balance once every few months instead of weekly it saves you a lot of time, and still offers fairly recent data.

LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:43:25 PM

I have personally used ABE but it  takes 2-3 months in doing so starting from Block 0, but is full proof no doubt
starmyc

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:49:02 PM

I tried to download it, but it's slow and failed several times. I would have liked to keep a copy.
It would be nice if you can keep this up, but less frequent? If you make a complete list of all addresses and their balance once every few months instead of weekly it saves you a lot of time, and still offers fairly recent data.

The truth is it doesn't take me a lot of time to generate it. The time is spent uploading to my server. And the main problem is that quality bandwidth costs money, and well, some people helped me but still!
I'm still looking for a solution to automatize all this and that satisfies me.

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16618

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 09:01:43 PM

The truth is it doesn't take me a lot of time to generate it. The time is spent uploading to my server. And the main problem is that quality bandwidth costs money, and well, some people helped me but still!
I'm still looking for a solution to automatize all this and that satisfies me.
I'm quite satisfied with 000webhostapp.com, although the free hosting can fit your file only once. I can use CLI to upload/FTP files from within a script.

I haven't tried it, but 🚀 BitcoinTalk's FREE Web Host 🚀 [🔥 EXCLUSIVE 🔥] (Scalable) 2GB Disk could be an option for you too.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: