Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:36:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Top 5 Investments for Crypto in 2018?  (Read 276 times)
Chalxdon

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:46:41 AM

I have 5 best Coin Criptocurrency references as an investment option even for long term (Holding Coin):

1.BITCOIN
Criptocurrency which occupies the top position as the most expensive coin and many in the Sale and Purchase in Market Exchange. Bitcoin is the originator of Cripto-based peer-to-peer coin. With a total supply of about 21 million coins, it is estimated that Bitcoin prices will continue to soar in 2018 - 2019

2. ETHEREUM
a type of Altcoin which at the beginning of its emergence aims to be a platform that can run through Smart Contract technology. Ethereum is designed to function as a world computer. With a total supply of about 18 million coins per year, Ethereum can be one of the most expensive Coin that is perched on the order of 2 major Coin Criptocurrency that many traded on the market.

3. BITCOIN CASH
 created to meet the needs of Coin Cripto in the midst of limited supply Bitcoin, Coin Bitcoin derivatives are launched and entered the market in mid-2017. When new Bitcoin Cash prices appear is immediately high, this is caused by the many investors who buy and buy Bitcoin cash in Market. Bitcoin Cash will also be predicted to experience a steady price increase like his brother Bitcoin.

4. DASH
 is the first coin that comes up using CriptoNote technology which means the Dash coin network is always up to date and saves the cost until it reaches 0. Dash also allows users to transact anonymously like Bitcoin and can mutate automatically. The price of Dash coin also has enough positive Trend movement, so it can be used as a reference for the collection to be a long-term investment.

5. ZCASH
is a type of Altcoin or Cripto currency whose transactions can be done completely Anonymously. sender, receiver. even the number of transfers in Blockchain will not be publicly known. However, the cripto currency code remains open.
Nice Analysis. I share the same view especially as regards ETH
hkdfgkdf

Activity: 337
Merit: 195

Graphics/Signature Designer https://bit.ly/2Q1AOrY

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:00:36 AM

I'll still stick with btc and eth since these are the most used crypto foe transactions. Then I will try to give try bitcoincash and dash. Those two made a great increase last year. Try also investing in ICOs like in ShipChain, they have good project that applies blockchain technology into shipping and logistics industry.

Lucky_U

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:18:38 AM

My top 5 invest:
- Cardano;
- Ethereum;
- Raiden;
- EOS;
- Byteball (DAG technology has a great future).
galz2017

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 09:19:05 AM

long term=UNIFY,RUPX.very low max supply.new coins.
unify started at 0.006.now it 0.15.2500%.in 4 months this coin is alive.
max of 19 mil.with marketcap of onlyyy 190 million this coin will be 10$.6666% from now.
and the marketcap can be 500 million too.so make your math
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: