Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 09:42:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Polymath Airdrop  (Read 1832 times)
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:30:37 AM

Looks like Polymath is banning people from their social media outlets if you bring up points about security with giving your government ID's to them.  What a perfect scam to collect passports. 

If anyone gave their passport to them and it turns out to be a straight scam who knows where you identification is going to end up.  Who exactly has your passport now?  Will your identity be stolen? 

Just buy the thing when the bounty hunters/airdroppers dump (probably for less of a price) and keep your documents personal.  They are not for sending across the internet to strangers.

Please help protect our crypto community as it appears some of our fellow coiners are actually sending in their "papers"

Yes, I find this quiet strange too.
I have been asked for ID after I had finishing whole entire bounty (bounty can be quiet some work)
And at the time of distribution you get the news that you have to send id. Unbelievable Stuff.

But these are some other companies which I am not going to name.
It has nothing to do with Polymath.

I am actually interested in Polymath and looking forward to buy when its on the exchanges.

It's been on forkdelta for 2 weeks.

Yes I just realized Polymath has been fully launced  Grin
Good prices right now for It seems like anything you want hah.
Thanks for the heads up
It is also now on Kucoin and IDEX
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: