Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 10:09:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Have some BTC to invest - Can anyone help me in establish a lending service  (Read 355 times)
biulas (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:10:13 AM

Hi community,

As the title says - have some BTC leftover and would be willing to lend/invest but as a newbie would like some help from the community.

I would be available for some sort of agreement, but of course, only from verified/old/admin users I'm willing to ear out.

Scammers, don't even mind to send me message, I'm humble to recognize myself as a newbie but I'm no moron. So spare your keyboard.

Thanks for the help Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Zerbis

Activity: 335
Merit: 15

Trading & Crypto

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:17:47 AM

Sound quite stranger that not less than 2 month ago you asked for 0.05 btc loan (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2275651.msg25226307#msg25226307) and today you would offer loan to ppl..... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Hi community,

As the title says - have some BTC leftover and would be willing to lend/invest but as a newbie would like some help from the community.

I would be available for some sort of agreement, but of course, only from verified/old/admin users I'm willing to ear out.

Scammers, don't even mind to send me message, I'm humble to recognize myself as a newbie but I'm no moron. So spare your keyboard.

Don't look back in anger
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:35:42 AM

LOL

Can you explain what is strange? If i wanted a loan it was for something right? Maybe an investment? Maybe, just MAYBE I got the loan somewhere else, and MAYBE, just MAYBE I got successful in my business, invested somewhere else and know have some BTC to spare. Kindda unbelievable right? It is so far fetched that it is utterly unbelievable.  Roll Eyes

Now, if you have some input i would appreciate it very much, if not please refrain yourself of presumptuous comments and take your attitude elsewhere that would be appreciated.  Grin

LORD money

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:51:27 AM

you are a newbie but it doesn't count if you offer an honest service. do you know collateral scams? newbie take the collateral and doesn't give a loan, running away with the money.
but if you accept to use escrow for ALL collaterals you won't have problems. so fair rates, escrow for collaterals and be online often. these are my advices
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:14:00 AM

Now this is the kind of constructive input I crave. Thank you really, I didnt know about that. 😏

So ok, escrow on collateral - check!

Any more inputs are greatly appreciated!

Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 11:47:59 AM

I currently also run a lending service on here, happy to entertain any arrangements you may be thinking of.
aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:07:29 PM

Invest in some lenders here, zarrab, condras and loan shark are the big ones.

I currently also run a lending service on here, happy to entertain any arrangements you may be thinking of.
Vouch for him! Done a couple of trades with him and he's smooth.

If you are running your own lending thread, might be good to contact an escrow that fits your timezone and is fairly active.

biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:31:05 PM

Invest in some lenders here, zarrab, condras and loan shark are the big ones.

Vouch for him! Done a couple of trades with him and he's smooth.

If you are running your own lending thread, might be good to contact an escrow that fits your timezone and is fairly active.

Thanks for replying, and also for the vouch, already PM'ed Parodium.

About the escrow, would you be so king to refer me some? I didn knew I could invest on those guys, but I will reach them out in order to check availability for that matter Smiley
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:37:17 PM

PM'ed you Smiley
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 02:56:28 PM

Hi community,

have you tried other lending websites

Well there are a few, but actually I would trust more on lending/investing here in the forum than on those site. I've already got 520USD on Bitconnect and God knows when it will burst(yes, yes I know, moron  Roll Eyes ) Already checked on other sites, reputable sites, but there is no really guarantee (correct me if I'm wrong) that users will pay (no collateral and so fourth) 

Moreover, on the reputable sites there are lendings on 3 to 6 months I would be interested in something more immediate.
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

hey so can we talk biznis

Don't waste my time. I'm a 40 year old dude that is to much of a wreck to endure small talk.

If you want to talk biz, fine, hit me up via PM clearly stating your intentions/idea, but I warn you - if the little tiny hair in my nose so much as twitches, you wont even get a reply and our conversation will be publicly posted. So think real hard before anything else. Smiley   
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:54:08 PM

Don't waste my time. I'm a 40 year old dude that is to much of a wreck to endure small talk.

If you want to talk biz, fine, hit me up via PM clearly stating your intentions/idea, but I warn you - if the little tiny hair in my nose so much as twitches, you wont even get a reply and our conversation will be publicly posted. So think real hard before anything else. Smiley   

i already sent two pm's today cant send any more i should probz upgrade my account

Ok so go public. State your intentions.
BitcoinStockOptions.com

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

I have a Domain I could sell you for your Lending Service.

BitcoinFastCredit.com

or

FundMyBitcoin.org

PM me to discuss further.

aTriz

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 01:19:26 AM

About the escrow, would you be so king to refer me some? I didn knew I could invest on those guys, but I will reach them out in order to check availability for that matter Smiley
ALU services (I'm a part of that)  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0
CET - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190
SFR10 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680647.0
minerjones - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833742

Can't go wrong with any of them.

edit to add - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1101873.0 (blazed)

biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:08:56 AM

I have a Domain I could sell you for your Lending Service.

BitcoinFastCredit.com

or

FundMyBitcoin.org

PM me to discuss further.

Thanks for the offer, but no thanks. I also have high PR/DA domains I can use, if that would be the case.
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:10:00 AM

ALU services (I'm a part of that)  - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2477796.0
CET - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1938190
SFR10 - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1680647.0
minerjones - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1833742

Can't go wrong with any of them.

edit to add - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1101873.0 (blazed)

Thanks a million aTriz , just saved me some large minutes in seaching Smiley I might just follow up on you Smiley
biulas (OP)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 03:13:51 AM

i already sent two pm's today cant send any more i should probz upgrade my account

Ok so go public. State your intentions.
i dont think you will trust me enough to even loan me 0,01btc without cryptocurrency collateral but what other collateral types would you accept

best of luck to you i give up on this site i wont be using this website for anything anymore

You assume very well. Just for those 2 posts I can check what type of person you are and what to you search for here. My nose hair just twinkled. Don't spam the topic, please, and good luck to you too in scamming people. NO hard feelings.
AlexaVenture

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 04:16:35 PM

Now this is the kind of constructive input I crave. Thank you really, I didnt know about that. 😏

So ok, escrow on collateral - check!

Any more inputs are greatly appreciated!

Hello everyone,

I am new on the forum as a user but i have been a reader since 2010, I worked in IT for many years and i am the owner of a real estate website selling luxury properties, Because of the Bitcoin Boom recently i decided to start an Investments & Brokerage firm, offering Private Brokerage services, such as OTC, Brokerage, Escrow, etc to individuals who want to sell or buy BTC privately and not deal with exchanges, I am also collecting funds from private investors and i am looking for more partners for a project me and my associate have.

A bitcoin mining business operation in China,Russia,South America or North America,

The advantages we have:

My partner own Trading, Shipping & Logistics company in China for more than 15 years(he can also ship your products to your door, door-to-door)
We have our own place and infrastructure ready for large bitcoin mining operations in China,South America,North America
We have access to low electricity, low maintenance fees, staff, etc while generating high profits
We have established direct contact with manufacturers of mining equipment and we are able to get discounted prices
We have a formula that will recover the investment in 3-4 months maximum, after that you become equal partner and earn 50%

We have legitimate online business presence:

I own a real estate business since 2013
My associate own a total of 3 companies in China
I am a member of Internations.org since 2012
I was member of asmallworld.com
I am active member of Quora.com

We can provide references and collateral on request

We can have a phone call convesation, Skype, etc for more details

I can share with interested individuals the business plan. Looking forward for possible partnerships with serious Investors
KatalinaReign

Activity: 3

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 04:31:35 AM

I'm looking for a loan to help my a new vehicle. I have some collateral and any verification u need
shegazy82

Activity: 125

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 09:46:59 AM

Hello,

I am new to the forum but not new in the market.

I can share my trade profiles with you along with other documents, including a real security cheque if we agreed.

Here's what I am trying to do.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2744434.msg28045909#msg28045909

Bitrated user: saherhegazy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: