Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:45:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: how can the beggars access Bitcoin?  (Read 2042 times)
Elseye

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ApolloX

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:24:31 PM

I think that currently there is no such possibility (sad to admit it), without electricity and internet people are really not able to use BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
prismatica007

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:26:36 PM

I do not think that economically I have access to enter Bitcoin, especially because I do not have the necessary tools (comuputadora)
phpartisanmaster

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:34:03 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

There is no way for beggars to access cryptocurrency because it was digital and beggars do not have computers and wallets where they can get bitcoins or any other cryptocurrency.
stevenpn

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:57:51 PM

I think everyone can access bitcoin, now there are computers and the Internet everywhere. But I think poor people don't need bitcoin.
weblaraveluser

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 10:07:02 PM

If all paper money were change into Bitcoins, can it be access and use by everyone? how can the beggars access Bitcoin?

I do not think that bitcoins can really access beggars, and if a cashless country will be implemented then this beggars will die eventually since all of the people will keep on making cryptocurrency and physical cash will be useless.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 11:53:53 PM

Beggars can only access bitcoin if they have smartphones and computers. I think it is one of the problem why cashless society is really hard to achieve. People can't easily adapt the virtual currency.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:05:54 AM

So where do you think the beggars would get those bitcoins? from the government or by themselves? Plus it is more suitable for them to used cards instead of bitcoin. And to think that a beggar could access their own bitcoin address maybe there must be something new handheld device that is only designed to access their bitcoins, internet is not a problem.

megamanexe002

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 12:12:42 AM

The question has a very obvious answer, how can a begger living in the street can even access computer, they will just eventually die since people will not use fiat in the future instead there will be a work for them to earn cryptocurrency.
clarky

Activity: 77

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 01:38:21 AM

Forget these losers, Bitcoin is really worth each penny of your dollars, it is extra valuable in our time than ever and based totally on the contemporary developments i forsee it climbing greater than we have ever see by way of the stop of this yr and I will be waiting for the losers to spew out their lack of knowledge about Bitcoin no longer being valuable. If it has no cost why does the humans right here on the bitcoin boards nonetheless agree with in it and sincerely all use it to purchase from one another. Not to mention, that we can also buy elsewhere. We can purchase VPNs, services, goods etc. with our bitcoin. How can they say it has no value however it can buy matters that are precious to people.  Bitcoin will swimsuit everyone, no count if you are rich or poor. It will actually be even extra handy to use, considering the fact that human beings don't sincerely want to have a financial institution account in order to have bitcoin.
Vaniaevergarden

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 10:25:48 AM

just if there only a concerned cetizen that can provide gadget with wifi or internet for beggars and willing share their knowledge about bitcoin  for  them to get involve about it or have an idea on how to manage or handle it.
Hirameki

Activity: 176

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2018, 10:48:10 AM

well definitely, they need a phone and an internet connection, which is they dont basically have. so there's no chance that they can gain access to bitcoin, unless they are willing to work for a phone and to avail an internet. But!! if someone will provided them. They can gain access into it, and can gain a chance to uplift theirselves from they're beggar status to rich status.

miltonpogi

Activity: 245
Merit: 11

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:01:53 PM

To access bitcoin you might need a technology such as computer, cellphone and internet, its hard for a persons to access Bitcoin if he/she does not have this equipments especially for beggars, but ehen you have this tools it will become more easier.

piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

A very interesting question, I think if Bitcoin will replace the paper money, in the future, Bitcoin paper money will be born and the beggars will receive the Bitcoin banknotes  Grin Grin
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

I think we do not need to discuss this issue. Even if Bitcoin is accepted in all countries, paper money will survive and never disappear. And their beggars do not need to know Bitcoin

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
jembaba1

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:11:13 PM

I think they can have access in crypto currencies. Of course through internet. It's like some beggars will say " please donate me at this wallet" thingy. Beggars in the future be like ..
Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

More needs to be changed to Bitcoins, And there is not much easy access to a bigger bit of bitcoins. Thus they remain there until they die. And there will be a new generation in those days that all people are wise and know that bitcoin. To make their life happy and not to much trouble.
7Dyoknga5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 02:47:55 PM

Sorry sir but this is a stupid question. Beggars would rather have their cellphone or any gadgets that can access the internet sold for food or water. Unless they would beg for a minute use of peoples smart phones instead of change.

This is another reason why bitcoin will never be a country's standard currency because low class society will not afford any of these process just to have transactions.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:02:37 PM

yes that's the constraint, so bitcoin will not replace the paper money, one of the factors is the state of potential users there are not able and some who do not know how to use it, there are still many human resources that are not ready with payment method like this, still it will be a long time to get ready to use bitcoin

Yes its right, its hard to use bitcoin as a payment system because beggars and other people dont know how to use bitcoin and gadgets. So how they will buy things or foods if we gonna change it to digital method? We need a big change before we do it.
NyLymZbl

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:47 PM

They don't, reason being, bitcoin isn't a tangible currency you can walk around with and drop in a beggars plate. beggars don't have access to the most important requirements needed for bitcoins i.e, internet connection and a medium, in this case, laptop or phones. I bet most even don't know there exists a digital currency.
Gens09

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

I don't know if it will be possible since we labeled him as beggar. He don't have anything to access in bitcoin. To access in bitcoin you need to have a phone, electricity, internet and knowledge. I am not underestimating those beggars but I don't think they have those things. It will be hard for them to join.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: