Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:00:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am new here! Plz give me some TIPS!  (Read 2005 times)
loku123

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:01:35 PM

You have money you can buy BTC in these days. Because market is crash.
You haven't money you can enter bounties and get tokens free.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:15:29 PM

if you are new member i know your main problem..you dont have enough capital to invest?am i correct? because this is the main issue facing by majority of newbies. dont worry you have earn without spending any..but keep in mind you will have to spend some valuble time.how to do this?first full fill these basic requirements
1.bitcointalk account with jr member ranks
2.twitter account with high number of followers
3.facebook account with high number of friends
if you fulfilled above requirements its time to start bounty and airdrop.please find some good new bounties with help of your expertise friend and do airdrops . with this you can earn some free dollars with in first 2 months and you can invest them on new projects/ icos
goodluck

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
AngryToken
Copper Member

Activity: 77
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 04:39:19 PM

there is a lot of good information on here that people share so i suggest you read these threads and post and you will learn a lot! plus watch some youtube videos and do some research
Deamindit

Activity: 89

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:35:57 PM

I will just suggest to take every steps after judging. Don't rush and don't go without research
Komorhan

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:51:24 PM

Everyone will try to tell you what you know, but you can learn by making mistakes, reading some things, and reading a lot. the person's biggest mistake is to go directly without a sense to read the system and your money is lost until you understand. I recommend you to read it constantly what does it do? . Do not go to the stock market with the words of some people without earning full experience. join the bounty and airplanes of new projects here and push yourself a bit. Good luck for crypto token life
svensven1991

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 10:06:40 PM

Here are some tips from beginner to experts.

It's a reliable and comprehensive wiki guide for cryptocurrencies.

https://www.wikicryptocoins.com/currency/Bitcoin

Hopefully there is some help  Smiley

Marlyn1

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:22:31 PM

Keep pushing, dont give up in this forum,just continue reading getting some information then from time to time you can already understand bitcoin world.
thehien05bk

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

Everyone will try to tell you what you know, but you can learn by making mistakes, reading some things, and reading a lot. the person's biggest mistake is to go directly without a sense to read the system and your money is lost until you understand. I recommend you to read it constantly what does it do? . Do not go to the stock market with the words of some people without earning full experience. join the bounty and airplanes of new projects here and push yourself a bit. Good luck for crypto token life
thanks for your tutorial!
Patchee

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:27:24 PM

Don't forget, it using Ethereum or ERC20 tokens, you'll want to use a Wallet to store your coins in. I recommend some of the best ethereum wallet in this guide as a starting point, but most people use MyEtherWallet. Other than that, you can go paper wallet for most secure wallet.
cryptovest

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:30:44 PM

Hi guys, please feel free to join a Stipend discord community. It`s a new low cap Masternode coin.

In the next days Stipend are expecting listing on CMC and bigger exchange.

Stipend is a decentralized platform for Freelancers and digital nomades. Stipend aims to be an ultimate solution for decentralized jobs marketplace. We want to create a platform which both the freelancers and the clients will love, with low fees, instant payments and never seen before rewarding scheme that rewards the top users.

Feell free to join our discord community:
https://discord.gg/hudW9Jj

jakeshadows27

Activity: 155
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:03:20 PM

I am also newbie here i just read a lot about post in this forum them if i dont know  just do research then watch video

DATABLOCKCHAIN
Merging Big Data, AI and Blockchain Tech. to bring critical Info. to the world
Frosz

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 03:36:42 PM

HI, for the good start checkout some Bounty campaigns. They should give you some free tokens to start your crypto life with.

Hai there..  Can you give me some campaign that will give me free btc??? 
Some link,

Thank you..

I don't think any bounty out there gives you free BTC. They give out their own token instead.
SNIPERTRADESIGNALS

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 03:50:10 PM

Hi there,

Being new in the Crypto world can be quite overwhelming at the start. I was pretty lost when i started but am thankful for a bunch of helpful folks who guided me along.

I am currently running a channel: https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals  providing Crypto & trading education for all level of traders.

We provide, Crypto Signals (With buy,sell and stop losses), Technical & Fundamental analysis, Blockchain education, and daily market reports.

Hopefully our channel can provide you with the necessary guidance to ramp up your crypto & trading knowledge

Feel free to check us out and subscribe if you like our content.

Thank you!
SniperTrade Team
https://telegram.me/snipertradesignals
Tuan Kuan

Activity: 50

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:16:50 PM

just follow the rule and you will fine,  reading post about bounty and airdrop  Smiley
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

What currency is better to take?
amami

Activity: 6

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 10:17:08 AM

javascript:void(0);
hi!
I'm new to this, but I have a lot of information to support. me too. We should read a lot of advice from the experts
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 10:43:06 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a new bird, and a Beginner in th Blockchain & BTC World!

IT IS A EXCITING MOMENT IN THE COMMOS!

Thanks to BTC, Thanks to BitcoinTalk.org.

I want to get in ICO, I know there have many BULL in BTC, plz give me some tips.

Thanks!
You get every information and solution about crypto this forum.So first read carefully every section this forum and try to spend more time this forum.Most of the biggest ico and project advertise this forum so you can easily know about any kind of ico and coin on altcoin section.On the other hand, you get more knowledge and news  bitcoin.bitcoin core and bitcoin wallet and use of bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 11:35:19 AM

I want to get in ICO, I know there have many BULL in BTC, plz give me some tips.

Here are some tips:
1. Read - Most of the members acquire knowledge thru reading and experience; there are lot of basic, interesting and advance topics here in the forum take a look at them.
2. Answer - Yes, you just don't learn from reading and experience, to prove that you know what you have learn, you should be able to write it down in your own words.
3. Execute - After you have read and understand a lot, still that is not enough, you should experience and perform what you have learn. Like, you cannot feel the emotion in trading without actually trading.
Since you are looking for ICO, go check MOONLITE, its a company that offers revolutionary mining capabilities that is eco-friendly, click the below signature for more details.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:25 AM

One tip I can share with you, never stop reading threads and replies,, if you feel you need to share your thoughts and ideas... don't hesitate to reply..... it will add your activity and you have share you're ideas....

This is what i am doing right now. I know there is nothing i can't learn  if i will read some threads. Hope i can coop up with the topics as i go on here in the forum.
NikoLove

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 11:18:16 AM

Hello everyone,

I am a new bird, and a Beginner in th Blockchain & BTC World!

IT IS A EXCITING MOMENT IN THE COMMOS!

Thanks to BTC, Thanks to BitcoinTalk.org.

Thanks!
Hlw!
for a start you can participate in various bounty programs, raise the rating (you need to write a lot of messages, answers, posts), get a signature. so many people earn coins. In parallel, you can find an ideal investment option in discussions.
I personally recently bought their tokens and participated in the bounty program. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3048054.0
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: