Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 06:44:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Owner gone AWOL] Website Preview: BITADS.NET. Now Pay-Per-Day!  (Read 33686 times)
antiycda

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2013, 05:53:44 PM

Sorry, an error occured while sending payment. Please try again later. (Could not connect to blockchain.info, it may be down)

Check it Please. Can't withdraw

"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mooshire

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2013, 06:49:32 PM

Sorry, an error occured while sending payment. Please try again later. (Could not connect to blockchain.info, it may be down)

It's not his fault, blockchain screwed things up because they activated cloud flare ddos protection which interferes with API access. He can't fix it until blockchain does.

Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2013, 05:11:04 PM

Currently taking this site for a spin with BitBin. Operation Fabulous has pretty much ceased on improving their site, so I hope this service will provide much needed competition among the pay-per-day advertising sites. Smiley

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
antiycda

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:25:56 PM

It's not his fault, blockchain screwed things up because they activated cloud flare ddos protection which interferes with API access. He can't fix it until blockchain does.

When he will fix it? there is one week failture with withdraw

Mitchell
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 3906
Merit: 2197

Verified awesomeness ✔

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2013, 06:30:55 PM

When he will fix it? there is one week failture with withdraw
He can't fix it until blockchain does.
And I know that Murder will fix it as soon as possible.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW

Advertisements are not endorsed by me.
antiycda

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 09:25:54 AM

i think they are out of balance. so they can't send payment

BitVegas (OP)

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 10:52:03 AM

Sorry everyone! The problem is fixed now.

minifrij
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1267

In Memory of Zepher

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2013, 04:25:27 PM

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with a deposit from inputs.io. I have used this before to top up my account, but I sent a deposit this time and it doesn't seem to update my balance on Bitads. If I use the Force Check Deposits button it returns with nothing. The BTC has gone out of my Inputs account (https://i.imgur.com/q71xI9C.png) but hasn't gone into the account. Any help?
URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 07:01:52 PM

I've added your code to my site at bitbeing.com

When I click "Check for code and confirm my adspace" I receive the error...

"Code not found. The code was not found on your webpage. Please add it and try again."
Mooshire

View Profile
September 23, 2013, 09:06:37 PM

Hi, I seem to be having a problem with a deposit from inputs.io. I have used this before to top up my account, but I sent a deposit this time and it doesn't seem to update my balance on Bitads. If I use the Force Check Deposits button it returns with nothing. The BTC has gone out of my Inputs account (https://i.imgur.com/q71xI9C.png) but hasn't gone into the account. Any help?

Inputs is experiencing issues, you might want to wait a bit.

BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 04:50:46 AM

"Code not found. The code was not found on your webpage. Please add it and try again."

This was because your website was embedded in an iFrame and bitads could not find the code. I have manually enabled it for you Smiley

Seems like inputs.io is having some problems, I'll look into this for you.

URSAY
Legendary

Activity: 1946

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 02:38:48 PM

This was because your website was embedded in an iFrame and bitads could not find the code. I have manually enabled it for you Smiley

Hey thanks for your help!  I figured that could of been causing the problem.  Looking forward to trying out your site.  Smiley
ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 10:23:29 PM

Site got really slow after that huge series site showed up.
zorked

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 24, 2013, 11:38:29 PM

Interesting, I hope you are successful.

Random comments, for which I expect no response, and sorry if some have already been mentioned in the 20+ pages:

1. The UI is really slow at the moment, but even worse, the banners are. This is very important :/

2. Do you really need to put a captcha in every form, even if I'm just fiddling with some parameters? If there is a reason at all, if the user misses it the form shouldn't throw away the changes.

3. It would be nice if we could fallback to something not in an IFRAME and reserve some of the display for the site owner's own use.

4. There should be a way to buy banners across the entire network of sites (as well as black list some of them) instead of picking each site individually. Pricing CPM according to the market value of each site would be interesting. Some sort of description or ability to filter by category and a site thumbnail would be great as well.
BitVegas (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:41:13 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2013, 07:59:16 AM by BitVegas

My host was having some internet issues, which should be resolved now. Although some of the SQL calls do seem to be getting a little slow so I will work modifying these to speed them up.

Interesting, I hope you are successful.

Random comments, for which I expect no response, and sorry if some have already been mentioned in the 20+ pages:

1. The UI is really slow at the moment, but even worse, the banners are. This is very important :/

2. Do you really need to put a captcha in every form, even if I'm just fiddling with some parameters? If there is a reason at all, if the user misses it the form shouldn't throw away the changes.

3. It would be nice if we could fallback to something not in an IFRAME and reserve some of the display for the site owner's own use.

4. There should be a way to buy banners across the entire network of sites (as well as black list some of them) instead of picking each site individually. Pricing CPM according to the market value of each site would be interesting. Some sort of description or ability to filter by category and a site thumbnail would be great as well.

1) Answered above Smiley
2) I may have over-done it with the captchas, I'll remove the non required ones.
3) I can look into this. I will need to use some javascript to load the content instead of the iFrame for this to work.
4) Being able to bid over multiple sites with just a few clicks is something I am working on as we speak. Sorting by category will be added soon. A site thumbnail is a good idea I didn't think of before but I'll look into adding it.

I am always looking at improving bitads.net and appreciate all the feedback. My goal is to make it into a service that benefits both advertisers and publishers in a user-friendly way. All this feedback helps me achieve that Smiley

Matoking

Activity: 352

Firstbits: 1m8xa

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2013, 01:58:08 PM

My host was having some internet issues, which should be resolved now. Although some of the SQL calls do seem to be getting a little slow so I will work modifying these to speed them up.
Here's some performance tips I've found useful when running BitBin.

You should also look into implementing Memcache if you haven't done so already. I tried it out and it increased my site performance considerably when some SQL calls can be skipped entirely.
http://memcached.org/

You could also try fine-tuning your MySQL/MariaDB settings if you're using either one of them using this script. It should be noted they are only guidelines, but should be useful in figuring out which settings need to be adjusted.
https://github.com/major/MySQLTuner-perl

Then there's Xcache for PHP which acts as an opcode cache. I also switched to nginx recently, which uses far less RAM and handles multiple parallel users far better than Apache.

BTC : 1CcpmVDLvR7DgA5deFGScoNhiEtiJnh6H4 - LTC : LYTnoXAHNsemMB2jhCSi1znQqnfupdRkSy
Bitcoin-otc
BitBin - earn bitcoins with your pastes!
Mooshire

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 06:30:22 PM

The site is unresponsive.

ingrownpocket
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 07:04:47 PM

The site is unresponsive.
Yup. That was predictable.
TheSwede75

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 25, 2013, 11:00:25 PM

I deposited 2 BTC over 45 min ago and they are yet to show up as balance.
Mooshire

View Profile
September 26, 2013, 12:06:13 AM

I deposited 2 BTC over 45 min ago and they are yet to show up as balance.

The site is not whitelisted on inputs.io's ddos protection so the API call never went through

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: