Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:35:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best cards to load and cash MoneyPaks?  (Read 787 times)
n4ru (OP)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 09:26:53 PM

I know there's a huge list of cards that accept MoneyPaks, but I see that money of them take ridiculous fees. What cards would be best for immediately loading and cashing out via Money Orders of $2,000+?
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
farlack
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:32:00 PM

You can go to walmart and buy the greendot cards, they have a mastercard and visa. Buy both, and load one at a time, never 2 within 20 minutes. The only thing is its a temporary card I don't think you can use an atm since you have no pin, but you might be able to get cash back at walmart 20 times Cheesy
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:43:48 PM

I know there's a huge list of cards that accept MoneyPaks, but I see that money of them take ridiculous fees. What cards would be best for immediately loading and cashing out via Money Orders of $2,000+?

I'm not sure if any of the MP reloadable cards will let you cash out with a $2000 money order.  However, I do recommend avoiding the Walmart Money Card.  I had one and there were times when I could not load more than $500 in a 24 hour period, depending on where the MP was purchased.  Also, they eventually closed out my account because I wasn't "using it the way it was intended."  They didn't specify why, but I'm guessing with the Walmart Money Card, you are only permitted to load MoneyPaks that you purchase yourself and you're not allowed to have someone else buy a MP code for you.  Also, it could have been the fact that I never used the card to make purchases, only ATM withdrawals, but I don't think so.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
shawshankinmate37927

Activity: 854

Bitcoin: The People's Bailout

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:49:09 PM

You can go to walmart and buy the greendot cards, they have a mastercard and visa. Buy both, and load one at a time, never 2 within 20 minutes. The only thing is its a temporary card I don't think you can use an atm since you have no pin, but you might be able to get cash back at walmart 20 times Cheesy

I did load 2 MP codes within 20 minutes a couple of times, so maybe that's why they flagged my account and closed it out.

The card you purchase at Walmart is a temporary card, but after you register it online, they will send you a permanent card in the mail.

"It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning."   - Henry Ford
n4ru (OP)

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 10:52:47 PM

I was told that GreenDot cards were a no-no for loading large amounts and cashing them out.

I'm planning on loading the cards to $3-4k and cashing out a Money Order once. Any suggestions?
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:28:49 PM

I'm planning on loading the cards to $3-4k and cashing out a Money Order once. Any suggestions?

You might consider the Western Union prepaid card then.
Send or receive a WU® Money Transfer transaction with your prepaid card
- https://www.wuprepaid.com/wuprepaid/public/get.do?view=/public/whyPrepaid

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

realestone
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
August 02, 2013, 11:42:49 PM

account now visa works well ive been using it never any issues http://www.accountnow.com/
n4ru (OP)

View Profile
August 04, 2013, 07:40:47 AM

Still looking for a list of cards that work well with MoneyPaks and can withdraw quickly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: