Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 03:33:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2199 times)
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 01:50:34 PM

It may be a good time to buy some bitcoin and also to invest in your favorite altcoins while the prices are nice and low. Inevitably there will be another bull run but when it will happen is anyone's guess, but most say that it may happen in the Spring. I have invested in mainly revenue generating coins which I hope will be able to bring me in a stable income at a time when I may not be able to work many hours or when I finally want to semi retire at least. Now you can trade AND hold.
hold or trade for me it may base for what you are willing to take for , this is may based what are you willing and also if you are ready to take the risk so better to have atleast some option that you may have to do for. and check your situation or the situation of your coin then this is good to be.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
star19

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:01:42 PM

You are take a good point that is, now a days bitcoin price is now mover much more so you must hold bitcoin because no one can say when bitcoin price is move very first and on that time you must sell or you must trade when bitcoin price grow.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:06:00 PM

You are take a good point that is, now a days bitcoin price is now mover much more so you must hold bitcoin because no one can say when bitcoin price is move very first and on that time you must sell or you must trade when bitcoin price grow.

Another idiotic response...
BlossomSp

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:31:43 PM

As I think in this time you should not sell bitcoin but keep it because the price is still not high, I guess in 2018 the bitcoin price will reach 25 thousand dollars or higher, then you sell it also and profitable for you.
Seeker#9

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:46:06 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Still the best option is hodl if you still beieve in the ability of bitcoin to rise again after some corrections. This present price dip is no different from the past where bitcoin suffers a lot of price downfalls or a massive correction before its recover and later soared reaching some unprecedented highs.
What you need is a patience while waiting for the right time to take profit. Other option is invest your bitcoin trading, but it is more risky and you must learn it first before you trade.
exchange.blue

Activity: 420
Merit: 40

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 02:57:35 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

Still the best option is hodl if you still beieve in the ability of bitcoin to rise again after some corrections. This present price dip is no different from the past where bitcoin suffers a lot of price downfalls or a massive correction before its recover and later soared reaching some unprecedented highs.
What you need is a patience while waiting for the right time to take profit. Other option is invest your bitcoin trading, but it is more risky and you must learn it first before you trade.

Guys, your responses carry no weight, these are not backed by any facts! Why bother?
Osheen

Activity: 6

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 11:01:05 AM

Yes it is true, bitcoin price is not rising actually its FALLING.
For the last 24hours bitcoin experience a monster fall down.
And almost reaches $10,000.
And it really break my heart because i have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet.
But im not selling it already because I believe that it can recover.
And Im hoping that it will comeback soon.

I think it’s not a big issue that its price is not raising and I think still if we compare bitcoin price with any other currency so its price is still high bitcoin don’t compromise on its price its price change fast from low to high so we need to keep on hold bitcoin because in a short time bitcoin price can change fast and it will give us a profit there are a lot of people who are going to keep bitcoin on hold for future because they believe that its price will be high.
Alexis.Nick

Activity: 84
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:40:44 AM

We should hold, if we want to earn more money here in trading we must always hold and bring out our big patience. If you will not hold and easily give up you will loss you money here in trading.

⚫  ContractNet.com  ⚫
At the intersection of Blockchain, IOT & SMART CONTRACTS
████████████ [ JOIN ICO ● 10th MARCH ] ████████████
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:50:52 AM

Do not sell your bitcoins today, I think it is better if you will your bitcoin in a long time. You will not regret if you will do HODL. You must be aware that holding bitcoin is very profitable.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:15:30 AM

Just be calm and hold your bitcoins. Do not sell your bitcoins because experts say that the price of the bitcoin will increase in this year. Long term investment in bitcoins is really profitable.
emezh10

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:41:37 AM

It is not a bad option to consider to trade your bitcoin as you could used it as an initial  capital for you to start trading on altcoins, yet it is quite a risk to trade or to invest with altcoin without having the time to deal with the market of a specific cryptocurreny. You do not need to closed your idea on dealing to hold because you could definitely earn as bitcoin would experience development and progress in the future.
d@nte

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

I don't know who said you that Bitcoin would rise at the beginning of 2018, but that person did not do a good analysis.
It had almost 10x growth last year, and a correction would be inevitable. However, I don't think Bitcoin will keep falling for the rest of the year. The recent advancements in Lightning Network are a sign that a lot of good things can happen.
logicgate

Activity: 994
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:00:47 PM

Yes it is true, bitcoin price is not rising actually its FALLING.
For the last 24hours bitcoin experience a monster fall down.
And almost reaches $10,000.
And it really break my heart because i have a lot of bitcoin in my wallet.
But im not selling it already because I believe that it can recover.
And Im hoping that it will comeback soon.

I think it’s not a big issue that its price is not raising and I think still if we compare bitcoin price with any other currency so its price is still high bitcoin don’t compromise on its price its price change fast from low to high so we need to keep on hold bitcoin because in a short time bitcoin price can change fast and it will give us a profit there are a lot of people who are going to keep bitcoin on hold for future because they believe that its price will be high.
Bitcoin is well known for creating a wave of huge profits all of sudden in the crypto ocean and that is most of the time very sudden happening. Those who are thinking that bitcoin is not going to recover or it is just waste of time and money to hold bitcoin for long time after the hacking of coins and other such events, they should reconsider their stance because people are still investing and supporting bitcoin.
Lorin

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

Keeping your Bitcoin is not bad because as of now price of BTC is on a low value.Just wait for the time that it will rise again.We know that BTC is volatile it does not steady on the same price.It will fall or rise  anytime. Be calm and patiently wait
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 05:07:20 AM

I think it's better to stick around, because someday bitcoin will have a good price, although it takes a long time but it will give you more profit.
Hopefully bitcoin will go up again because that's all hope all bitcoin users .. and i will save it even though there is a bit of regret because bitcoin prices dropped dramatically, but i am sure one time bitcoin price will rise again .. hopefully this is true and real
etron

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 06:01:45 AM

with the current condition we better trade because the market price can not be predicted riseya while the decline always derastis sharply, if you have a lot of money you better buy back and do trade to take coin-coin and do not preap big profits first because this will make you panic.
kyle999

Activity: 475
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 07:16:17 AM

I think that's what happens when the price is not moving and it's just that you need to keep it first and wait for it to drop or increase its price because you can not predict what it's going to do.
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:14:41 AM

Bitcoin price does not increase, I think it should be kept rather than sold. Because at this moment, the market is a little volatile to adjust prices so that the cryptocurrency market becomes more stable. So, if the price does not increase, I think if you have money then you should buy more bitcoin to wait for the price increase and then sell. This is the way surfing investment helps you earn a bit of income from invest in bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
maxiipus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:28:17 AM

the last bullish movement from bit coin i think will force the market to do some bearish correction. that is because the profits taking of some bitcoin owner that cause the supply of bit coin in the market increased. i do believe that when you try to gain profits here in bitcoin as a trader and not a long term investor i think that you really must know when to hold or when to let go of your coin and buy back when the price is low. i do think bit coin price in the future will increase but not that significance.
MiF

Activity: 1344
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:00 AM

Bitcoin price does not increase, I think it should be kept rather than sold. Because at this moment, the market is a little volatile to adjust prices so that the cryptocurrency market becomes more stable. So, if the price does not increase, I think if you have money then you should buy more bitcoin to wait for the price increase and then sell. This is the way surfing investment helps you earn a bit of income from invest in bitcoin.
I think the best strategy if we have more savings is to invest into bitcoin, buy some of it and then hold and wait foe the rising of its price. The amazing price and the high volatility of the bitcoin can make us earn a huge amount of profit. We can really do such thing in a most simple way for us to gain , and maybe we can really take an advantage on the present price if we buy bitcoin right now, because bitcoin today is dumping.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: