Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 04:27:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin prices not rising! should we trade or hold?  (Read 2196 times)
zero9119

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 02:28:56 PM

At present, BTC is growing again, I think if you are profitable at the current price then you should sell them, the Crypto market is unpredictable no one can predict their trend. But if you have not made a profit at the current price, I think you should continue to hold them, and they will rise in the near future. Although this is my guess I can not be accurate but I expect this, I will continue to hold the BTC until the end of this year.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

I think it's better to stick around, because someday bitcoin will have a good price, although it takes a long time but it will give you more profit.
if bitcoin price is not rising i think its better for us to hold our bitcoin because if we want to have a big profit we should know how to trade and we should know when to sell or whrn to hold but as of now we should hold first our bitcoin until bitcoin price rise to its highest value.

Well, that's basically the most logical.thing to do unless you have no choice and you really need money. Most of us are probably down and selling at this point would likely end up in a permanent loss. So if you can afford to wait it out, then you've all the reason to hold

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:15:46 AM

I think it is better to hold. As what i read before the last time bitcoin encountered this situation that the value has big drop it takes long year before they get back to the moon. Maybe we shoul trust and take this opportunity to buy coin at lowest price and hold it for now.
yohaneshs

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

If you want to trade in bitcoin, i think you can try a new strategy like day trading or you can try trading in some altcoins. They have a good market but you must analysis before trade in there.
jdkly

Activity: 83

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:11:14 AM

If you believe it, then I think you should continue to hold, and the future of Bitcoin cannot be imagined, just as you could not imagine that Bitcoin would have achieved such a big achievement today.
otunayode

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:39:58 AM

Price is the most unreliable way to relate with cryptocurrency. I will prefer to beore concern about the development of cryptos I am invested rather than looking at price. Once I set  my price target. I don't look at price anymore.

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
yyui

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:43:49 AM

I think we should stick to it and keep holding Bitcoin. Bitcoin will certainly rise in the future.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 05:12:35 PM

We have seen a correction in the price recently and it was the time to buy when it comes to investment point of view. However, now we are in the last phase of the correction process and the second best thing after buying is holding and I believe that price will not only recover but also it will hit a fresh all-time high level in this year itself. Somethings the price cycle affects due to the decisions of the big whales and institutional investors.
ymirymir

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:35:17 PM

it was predicted that bitcoin prices would fall in the last week of 2017 and rise in the first week of 2018 but none of that has happent rather the price has beet pretty stable around 13500 usd.
what are your opinion on this,is it the time to trade or hold because i dont have enough funds to buy or invest more.

I believe that it is better to hold to avoid losses if we really want to earn a good profit in the future. Patience is what we really need for now. As of now it is still best to buy and hold for I believe that bitcoin will repeat it's history to rise up and strike high again by the end of the year. Trading at low prices would just lead you to huge losses.
00DKM@

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:53:15 PM

In my opinion, after the last period of decline. 6k5 seems to be bottom. From now on, we should continue to be patient to hold. The cycle of the first months of the year always goes down and in the mid-year there are often large adjustments in value. Maybe next time there will be a tendency to increase next after signs of rapid recovery from 7-8k show that. The same historical growth cycle as last year can be repeated.
cryptojaani

Activity: 252
Merit: 71

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:05:51 PM

If that’s the case, just don’t do anything. Not literally, but stay still until the next prediction will come out. If you feel that predictions from experts won’t do a thing for you, try trusting your own instincts. That would be the greatest secret of a good trader. But personal advise would be, just hold it until another update will show up. Don’t rush good sir. Have a good one.

I think it is the correction time and nothing to worry about. So, just hold and be patient. Bitcoin is actually experiencing some kind of hostility as it has had a particulary high level of attention in recent months. Therefore, little ups and downs are normal and short-term course difficult to predict. But in the long run Bitcoin will continue rising.
Tigerw

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:20:12 PM

If that’s the case, just don’t do anything. Not literally, but stay still until the next prediction will come out. If you feel that predictions from experts won’t do a thing for you, try trusting your own instincts. That would be the greatest secret of a good trader. But personal advise would be, just hold it until another update will show up. Don’t rush good sir. Have a good one.

I think it is the correction time and nothing to worry about. So, just hold and be patient. Bitcoin is actually experiencing some kind of hostility as it has had a particulary high level of attention in recent months. Therefore, little ups and downs are normal and short-term course difficult to predict. But in the long run Bitcoin will continue rising.
If you keep coins for an early term, then you should be very strongly confident in bitcoins and in your other coins.you are not worried about the fact that the entire crypto-currency market fell due to a drop in the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been crashed specially and now almost everyone suffers because of this. Although I think that the past rise in the price of Bitcoin to 20,000 dollars is not more than an air bubble.
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 10:38:40 PM

the secret is to hold it first .. wait for you to rise up again the price of Bitcoin. if the price is higher then you can trade it .. thanks
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:55:50 PM

I think you should be stay calm and wait the perfect timing to sell, it is normal that the market value is falling down. Instead of having a doubt you should stay calm and be positive thinker.
AngellSky

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:12:49 PM

I think you should be stay calm and wait the perfect timing to sell, it is normal that the market value is falling down. Instead of having a doubt you should stay calm and be positive thinker.
If you read the topic on the forum, then your message is duplicated Almost everywhere and everywhere. I mean exactly the meaning of the message. Everyone convinces and calms each other so that no one panics and waits, and waited. But I still have little faith in the huge price prospects for Bitcoin. So far, no one could convince me otherwise.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
FalcoonRed

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:18:48 PM

how you can call it does not go up now is the right time to sell, bitcoin prices currently reach almost 30% increase, that is a good thing for us to sell.
AngellSky

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 07:24:36 PM

how you can call it does not go up now is the right time to sell, bitcoin prices currently reach almost 30% increase, that is a good thing for us to sell.
an increase in the price by 30% for Bitcoin is the main indicator. But I think that this figure will be even greater, because many experts predict Bitcoin's growth even above 20,000 dollars. But it probably will not happen this year.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:24:12 PM

Up or down is a natural thing in the market situation, most importantly we know what to do and wisely in making decisions .. when the market situation decreases and bitcoin prices decreases you have to calm down and do not panic .. You just hold it and wait bitcoin Progress go back and do it patiently and calmly so the results are as expected.
Joriecoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 12:52:15 AM

an increase in the price by 30% for Bitcoin is the main indicator. But I think that this figure will be even greater, because many experts predict Bitcoin's growth even above 20,000 dollars. But it probably will not happen this year.
In doing investment method the number one way to prevent losses we already figure out what we can do .Eventhough ,the prices is decreasing or increasing we are ready for the things just to keep safe and secured the coins. I know before we enter investment we are already have an idea and knowledge ,its hard to predict the prices so better to develop your skills in trading system and find out what the most efficient way to gain enormous profit .
Periodik

Activity: 1022
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 01:02:27 AM

Usually, when Bitcoin's price is not rising up nor falling down, the altcoins will be performing good. This is a very temporary stability though in Bitcoin's price. You may choose to trade with altcoins during such time. But you need to be very observant also of the Bitcoin market because it would suddenly move up or down. You would either lost some opportunity in the process.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: