Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 01:12:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Haslett5236

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:25:18 AM

i do foresee a few aspect of the bitcoin will be improved.
- the transaction per second is able to achieve mastercard/visa standard and maybe even more.
- low cost fee
- accessible everywhere.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
buttonmc

Activity: 277
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:19:39 AM

I assume that the bitcoin will be legalized as a currency all over the world in the nearest future. As for now, we should be holding this coin and wait for its higher value.
Tonicantik

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:23:32 AM

I'm sure bitcoin will be better in the future. Bitcoin has been widely accepted by the world community. Bitcoin is now called the already popular enough bitcoin sast is ranked 6th in the eyes of money worldwide, and no wonder the future will be able to top the world currency.
Selapesek

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:27:10 AM

The future of bitcoin no one can tell. Because the end of this much bad news about bitcoin. But I hope that the future will be bitcoin much better than now.
MattLeBlanc

Activity: 364
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:31:54 AM

It looks like we will use bitcoin as a common currency throughout the world and there will be minimal use of centralized currencies.
Like what happened to post offices after the E-mail's discovery.!!
Sesiaw

Activity: 113

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:35:47 AM

I think bitcoin in the future will be more accepted by society. Because bitcoin has changed the lives of people who trust bitcoin and know what bitcoin is. Bitcoin in the future will be much better than now.
Brightcrypto

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:46:35 AM

Bitcoin has come to stay and also been the leader of all alt-coin in the crypto currency industry, which no one is challenging it position, even that, it always be a winner. Therefore, the future use of bitcoin is have a freedom of cashless movement.
tanjimaarfin23

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:49:25 AM

The various responses or welcomes of most countries along with the system of government will determine how bitcoin will going forward. And perhaps from its role can also be replaced by altcoins like ETH because of its role is popular in many certain projects, but still., it's not sure because there are many things out there that haven't been known related to cryptocurrency.
Nimblecrown

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:58:22 AM

With Ripple CEO comparing Bitcoin to Napster, is BTC the coin breaking open the Crypto door into the mainstream to let other more progressive coins pass through into the mainstream?
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:02:45 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

The bitcoin mining business is dust, so that interest will die quickly.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Would love to know peoples thoughts on the future of bitcoin.

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

Will it be surpassed by another coin? If so, which one and when?

We don't actually know that for sure. But maybe Bitcoin will be gone and another unique coin will take over the place of it.
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:24:05 AM

So Bitcoin's market dominance in the cryptocurrency world is currently at the lowest level ever with 36.1% of the total value.

In my opinion, it's because the interest in alternative coins is rising rapidly for one, but you also have to consider how much of the bitcoin world is criminal. Seriously, for the first 5-8 years, the digital currency was mainly used as a means for criminals to launder money and sell illegal goods on the dark market. Think of all the massive hacks in the early days also, and all those darknet markets that disappeared with huge amounts of bitcoin.

Literally millions and millions of the 16 million coins out there would be owned by criminals. And now with bitcoin becoming more centralized and less anonymous, they are swiftly exiting the market and looking for alternative dark coins.

I also personally avoid using bitcoin all-together because of the extremely slow transaction speeds and high cost's associated with it.

I just don't see a very bright future for the god of cryptocurrency and it will surely be surpassed by one of its rivals soon enough.

I'm torn between predicting it to be Dash, or Ethereum, and I recon it could be about 2 years before that happens.   

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

2 months from now, we're probably seeing a lot of growth for bitcoins. Inagine 2 years, we'll probably see exponential growth with bitcoins. Right now, however, we're at a slump with bitcoins and I just hope that in due time, bitcoins will pump back up to $20,000.

greg0rioo

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

I believe one of the reasons for the falling bitcoin is now probably due to the middle of the year. And another point is because transaction costs are higher and mining is not so easy, people are looking for alt coin options. This is the virtual currency that it has a bright future. The export is very valuable and its users are also in large numbers. bitcoin is the future of money. we hope bitcoin will achieve a better position in the future.
demonist

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:14:55 AM

The future of bitcoin is its recognition by many countries, reduction of problems with transactions and payments, people's use  to pay in stores.
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

all your statements are the negative side of bitcoin why not the positive side before we invest with bitcoin surely we are very understand and understand that the risks and negative effects of bitcoin, all back again to the purpose and initial intention of investors in investing, all possibilities could happen even bitcoin is replaced with another coin but for now bitcoin is still the best among the coins that keep popping up
Rhyz

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:34:27 AM

So interesting ...
blizzard31

Activity: 112
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:36:08 AM

Bitcoin has been around for just about 10 years now, presented in 2008, the principal of Bitcoin being to remove intermediaries. There's far to go before Bitcoin turns into an all inclusive acknowledged type of cash, virtual or not, with a few countries outright banned the use of Bitcoin, however the quantity of nations are reducing, with the more extensive issue being lack of control on Bitcoin itself coupled with concerns over technology limitations.

Technological advancement over the short to medium-term will surely impact the estimation of the business sectors and, as a worldwide administrative scene creates, we would expect the utilization and request to build, driving the value, the kinds of profits that are not evident with money, still as of now looking after its 'Cash is King' status.
Evangelin25

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:44:44 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

made an valid point!!! got to know where we are lacking...
Ryanpaul80

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:45:27 AM

well i think It is really heard to say crypto currency future.Bitcoin price is so valuable and users of it are also in huge number.The function  of bitcoin will be undertaken  by thousands of altcoin.Future market price would still be going higher than the present value.
ROBINSON83
Copper Member

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:45:08 AM

in my place bitcoin is highly developed and vibrant, with full development, so the coin hunters are getting enthusiastic in all programs.
so the bitcoin itself here is very good and evolved into the future.
Rianbook

Activity: 64

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:51:13 AM

Where will bitcoin be in

2 weeks?
2 months?
2 years?

The bitcoin price is falling at the moment, but bitcoin can still increase in value, and I think bitcoin will remain the main coin and no other coin can replace bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: