Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 06:44:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  
Author Topic: What does the future of bitcoin look like??  (Read 2817 times)
Gabb

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:19:33 PM

Although statistics and forecasts do not seem very favorable for the future of bitcoin, we must remember that the market is expanding more and more every day, so even though the dominance of bitcoin seems to be decreasing this is only relative, as most of the currencies in the top 10 will continue to grow a lot in the coming years. Maybe in a medium term the bitcoin may lose the first place in capitalization, but in value it will remain one of the most important.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lingwistiko

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:08:17 PM

I believe that bitcoin will still remain as the face of cryptocurrencies. It will have a very high market price and capitalization in the future as more and more people are investing on it because we can't deny the fact how good to bitcoin is to be the currency used for online payments.

OrangeII

Activity: 2058
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:03:42 AM

I believe that bitcoin will still remain as the face of cryptocurrencies. It will have a very high market price and capitalization in the future as more and more people are investing on it because we can't deny the fact how good to bitcoin is to be the currency used for online payments.
most likely the development of bitcoin in the future will be better, only I think this year there are really so many things that make the price of bitcoin very low. well, in the near future, we can see this development will be positive or negative.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

developer101dev

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:38:53 AM

Bitcoins will always stay at the top of the market because it was the first cryptocurrency that has been created and no one can replace this coin since it was tether to ethereum which is the base price of all the altcoins in the market.
malah

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:43:14 AM

I know that bitcoin is a coin that has a high price among other coins and if we can use the opportunity well then we can get profit from bitcoin and bitcoin will continue to grow so of course bitcoin has a good future

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
bitcoinposts

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 12:44:34 PM

Future of Bitcoin looks like bullish by this year end again we can see the previous price like last year this present slow down is because of ETF approval once the exact news comes out we can expect all price spike like before
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 01:33:31 PM

Actually the concept of bitcoin is very good and futuristic, unfortunately the world is not ready to accept bitcoin because it feels a threat to fiat, but for me bitcoin is the future of the transaction system so I will continue to invest in bitcoin.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

beezunus

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:17:00 PM

bitcoin will certainly have a good future because bitcoin is a crypto currency that will continue to grow with its technology so that many people will invest and believe that bitcoin is a profitable investment
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:12:34 PM

Don't worry boys here is a good new for you;

Great News For Bitcoin! Lightening Network First Payment Was Successful!
https://www.coindesk.com/payment-provider-bitrefill-runs-successful-lightning-transaction-test/

Once the Lightening Network is fully implemented bitcoin will return to dominated the market as the one and only king of the cryptocurrencies Cheesy

The future of bitcoin is bright and has many advantages on top of the traditional of crypto currencies. Furthermore, future market price would still be going higher than the present value and will be definitely becoming stronger.

Yes you are right, there are a lot of people today who are looking at bitcoins as a digital currency and it was growing in the market due to the volatility of the market so we should keep on investing every time the market prices are dropping.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:18:36 PM

It's hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but all I can say that bitcoin is really that powerful because of it's popularity and it's benefits to the people. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
I agree, bitcoin's future depends on how the users handle it. If all the users are very responsible in their action I think bitcoin will have a good value. It will also have a higher rate of the users and bitcoin will be famous nation wide. But if the users are only thinking for theirselves and just want a money but not doing right well I think bitcoin will be ruin for sure.
When we can use Bitcoin and more and more use Bitcoin, there will be a belief in Bicoin that can cause Bitcoin to exist. While when we rarely use and also leave Bitcoin, it is the beginning of the destruction of the Bitcoin era. We need to understand that what will determine the future of Bitcoin is that we are all users of Bitcoin. As long as we use bitcoin, Bitcoin will still exist and have a price that will always change at any time.
valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:01:24 PM

I think in the future bitcoin will grow and will be able to become one of the solutions to problems that will exist in the future, with bitcoin and blockchain technology all transactions can be safe and comfortable.

Japan right now is currently, using crytpocurrency to improve their own economy and that is the reason why other government should allow cryptocurrency in their country as well.
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 08:51:14 AM

It's hard to predict what will happen to bitcoin in the future but all I can say that bitcoin is really that powerful because of it's popularity and it's benefits to the people. Bitcoin is not that having it's stable price but it is grow a lot.
I agree, bitcoin's future depends on how the users handle it. If all the users are very responsible in their action I think bitcoin will have a good value. It will also have a higher rate of the users and bitcoin will be famous nation wide. But if the users are only thinking for theirselves and just want a money but not doing right well I think bitcoin will be ruin for sure.
When we can use Bitcoin and more and more use Bitcoin, there will be a belief in Bicoin that can cause Bitcoin to exist. While when we rarely use and also leave Bitcoin, it is the beginning of the destruction of the Bitcoin era. We need to understand that what will determine the future of Bitcoin is that we are all users of Bitcoin. As long as we use bitcoin, Bitcoin will still exist and have a price that will always change at any time.

What does bitcoin be look like in the future? No one can say/ predict what will truly be happen in the near future. But as we invest here in bitcoin and see the potential that it will really a big help to gain more money and have a big profit from the investment.

As i enter this cryptocurrency world, I really do believe that it will be very popular and investors will come to start and open their business. It already help other people like professionals and even those students who do signature campaign. Trough this it helps them to achieve something even they are still student.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:20:34 AM

I think the future of bitcoin like this will be very good and the future of bitcoin will be very useful for the people and the condition of future bitcoin prices will also be very expensive.
Lalafell

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:32:54 PM

Bitcoin future is hard to explain. There are still some homework to be done ny bitcoin developer if they want bitcoin become better in future.
Regarding surpass by other altcoin, i think the possibility is very small since no others can reach the marketcap as high as bitcoin.
Actually, the future of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is very difficult to explain simply because anything can possible to happen. In addition to that, I do believe that the developer of cryptocurrencies will fully develop it so that it will last forever and I think bitcoin will really have big possibilities that it could last forever. Lastly, I seem a bright future on bitcoin and I think this cryptocurrencies will become the first crypto that become world currency.
lynlyn

Activity: 243

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:34:57 AM

iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

Bitcoin future is hard to explain. There are still some homework to be done ny bitcoin developer if they want bitcoin become better in future.
Regarding surpass by other altcoin, i think the possibility is very small since no others can reach the marketcap as high as bitcoin.
Actually, the future of cryptocurrencies especially bitcoin is very difficult to explain simply because anything can possible to happen. In addition to that, I do believe that the developer of cryptocurrencies will fully develop it so that it will last forever and I think bitcoin will really have big possibilities that it could last forever. Lastly, I seem a bright future on bitcoin and I think this cryptocurrencies will become the first crypto that become world currency.
Another slow point is that bitcoin has a very good market share. Bitcoin usage has increased every year and this is a good sign that bitcoin has a good opportunity to become a currency that is used globally. I, as someone who has known bitcoin for 7 years, is very confident that bitcoin will have a very bright future. what we should do right now is giving confidence in bitcoin. increase transactions using bitcoin and that is real evidence in providing support for the development of the digital currency as a whole.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32]
  Print  

Jump to: