Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:07:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀  (Read 33186 times)
KOSOL

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

I'm interesting looking so good.
Verethraghna

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 09:15:38 AM

One of project with most active devs so far!
You can expect a solid project with a hardworking dev like this!  Grin
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 12:50:54 AM

WHY CHOOSE IDEALCASH?

It all on their website:

- IdealCash uses an upgraded BitCoin Core
- IdealCash has a different emission model (30%+ floating reward per coin – year).
- IdealCash system runs 100% Proof-Of-Stake.
- There was 10,000 blocks total / 100M coins that were mined, PoW!
- Proof-Of-Stake is the main system reward, 4 billion coins available for distribution.
- Cleaned and simplified all the code for a very fast currency network!

What could you ask more for ? Fast as a bullet, cheap to maintain.

Looking forward to their mobile wallet staking and in Q3-Q4 Ideal Cash Visa card !
Soon on more exchanges, KuCoin.com, etc, iam pretty sure this will give IdealCash a major boost. Its time to fill your bags, 1000% increase is very acceptable, the market cap will skyrocket.

Ready, set, go !
actt

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 06:50:28 AM

Good project.
micromaxim

Activity: 245
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 02:31:30 PM

the community is growing rapidly. this is a good sign.
Fr13nd

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 06:37:10 AM

COMING SOON Jan,Feb/2018:
CoinExchange.io
KuCoin.com
Yobit.net
UpCoin.com
Mercatox.com
When???
micromaxim

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

COMING SOON Jan,Feb/2018:
CoinExchange.io
KuCoin.com
Yobit.net
UpCoin.com
Mercatox.com
When???
I was also interested in this question, what about exchanges???
jxt

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

friends here will answer your questions faster https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency
Vankloten

Activity: 119
Merit: 3

hey yooyo

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 05:37:02 PM

hey guys what about the staking pool when will it be online do we know that?

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Peeps

Activity: 106

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:08:25 AM

Its getting even better, soon 2.5 million raffle !

quote on telegram

'Weekly raffle for 2.5Million DEAL coins, coming soon!
You will get entries for referring people to IdealCash.
I am setting this up now!'

https://t.me/IdealCashCryptoCurrency/10436 (no, this is NOT a referral link)

Cheesy
black91

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:23:39 AM

This coins looks promising, are we expecting a growth in 2018?
jaanibrahim

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 08:56:48 PM

Normally i go all the forms here and try to find something which can be very promising in coming months after reading through 30 different four i found this coin and honestly as soon as i read the specs rate of return telegram community block explorer i was same time in it and went in and invest

buy this day of month without delaying and you will see soon your amount will be 10x in no time

Why i think it is because transferring rate of coin from exchange to wallet honestly it took me less then 1 second to show on m wallet from exchange and same time i bought more

very very promising coin in future again i am not forcing u to buy it if u believe in crypto invest because in coming time you will see this in top 100 list
jaanibrahim

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:17:07 AM

IDEALCASH is proving to be most promising currency due the some facts which I personally witnessed over the past 2 months.

I learned about digital currency since last 2 years and so far the model IDEALCASH has offered is the best
Extremely easy to understand and Yearly staking rewards are amazing you don't have to run around and bother about keeping an eye on fluctuating rates. Once it hit exchange a good exchange you will see a steady steep linear curve upwards and exceeded the predicted rates each month.
I know 300 people in telegram group alone owning ideal cash
The explanation and support for newcomers is Always there in Telegram Twitter and Website
There are online information readily available.

I have seen some negative comments but after going through the process of investing in IDEAL CASH I feel my money is safe
Even people who are little IT savy can manage  brilliantly with staking process.

In short
Ideal Cash model of business is many times better than the existing models Which has no real time benefits my friends and family and peers are amazingly happy with what they are seeing.
Wishing huge success to Ideal Cash!! And thanks for offering this to us
Fr13nd

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:26:20 AM

good news Upcoin is confirmed, and Kucoin and Yobit coming very soon, still waiting for confirmation Wink
jaanibrahim

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 11:12:13 AM

Hi All,

WOW!!! Finally we are on the most popular forum in the whole world....Welcome all and please share your personal experiences related to IDEALCASH since the day you have joined!!!

I joined this amazing and most exciting Cryptocurrency Project of 2018 and I am from Dubai...

I have been a trader for more then Two years and have made a fortune trading but when I saw this project and looked at the Most Amazing VALUE PROTECTION PLAN I was literally Blown Away!!!!  Thats Staking with 30 Percent rate of return every year Just to hold coins in wallet

I joined with only 400 Telegram Members....In the Last 2 months what we have witnessed and what we as a Team has achieved its not easy to Comprehend!!!! Today we have over 3000 Members all over the World.... on Telegram and twitter

Due to the most amazing and exciting Reward System in place in the last 2 months  team has grown...And we All are so Proud and Grateful to all the amazing leaders we have in the whole World..We would also Like to Thank IdealCAsh Management and I.T Team for Creating something which is in true meaning CHANGING the lives of So many People around the Globe....

IDEALCASH is Truly The BEST COIN!!!!!   It Takes less then 1 Second from wallet to wallet to transfer plus less then 20 second for first confirmation Light Speed transaction which no One till Now achieved

Regards

Usman Yousaf
micromaxim

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:02:09 PM

Hi All,

WOW!!! Finally we are on the most popular forum in the whole world....Welcome all and please share your personal experiences related to IDEALCASH since the day you have joined!!!

I joined this amazing and most exciting Cryptocurrency Project of 2018 and I am from Dubai...

I have been a trader for more then Two years and have made a fortune trading but when I saw this project and looked at the Most Amazing VALUE PROTECTION PLAN I was literally Blown Away!!!!  Thats Staking with 30 Percent rate of return every year Just to hold coins in wallet

I joined with only 400 Telegram Members....In the Last 2 months what we have witnessed and what we as a Team has achieved its not easy to Comprehend!!!! Today we have over 3000 Members all over the World.... on Telegram and twitter

Due to the most amazing and exciting Reward System in place in the last 2 months  team has grown...And we All are so Proud and Grateful to all the amazing leaders we have in the whole World..We would also Like to Thank IdealCAsh Management and I.T Team for Creating something which is in true meaning CHANGING the lives of So many People around the Globe....

IDEALCASH is Truly The BEST COIN!!!!!   It Takes less then 1 Second from wallet to wallet to transfer plus less then 20 second for first confirmation Light Speed transaction which no One till Now achieved

Regards

Usman Yousaf
totally agree with you, great coin, very fast.
who knows will be the bounty company, with logo signatures and retweets?
marcelovieiratecnologia

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:38:54 PM
Last edit: February 23, 2018, 01:17:21 PM by marcelovieiratecnologia

Who can help me .. my wallet: DQZ1X2yK1DeVZdRjReLXRwRHPSm6ffnfyj

I want to mine, but I'd like some start aid!

Very grateful to anyone who helps!
deadhp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:14:35 PM

I have to share my experience with this coin.

I got in on the airdrop early on, and when it was sent I noticed it came very fast.  I had no idea how fast it was till last night.
Last night I decided to liquidate some XRP on Binance for some BTC so I could send that over to coinhouse.eu and purchase DEAL while it's still at 1 satoshi.
I spent nearly an hour waiting for my BTC to be confirmed!
After it was confirmed I ordered my DEAL and withdrew it into my wallet.
3 SECONDS later I received a popup notification from the ideal wallet for the amount.  Within 2 minutes it had 6 confirmations.
That's fast.  Nearly Instant!

In the short term I'm thinking it will go to about 20-30 satoshi's right after listing on the other exchanges.
Looking at other coins on Coinmarketcap with similar total supplies I'm expecting the value to eventually be between $0.09 and $0.44.

Buy it while it's cheap and hodl!  It'll never be at this price again!
espargon

Activity: 392

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:30:06 AM

I was not very aware these last days about idealcash, but I see that the telegram community is growing a lot and here are already talking about new exchanges, this currency is really fast and that is a very interesting incentive, I will be very aware of how it progresses this project.
deadhp1

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 09:56:40 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2018, 06:19:33 PM by deadhp1

I saw that icqbase.com still has some DEAL at 1 satoshi, and couldn't resist picking up more at such a low price!

I decided to buy BTC through coinbase, transferred that GDAX(free to transfer between the two), then I transferred to icqbase.
I waited almost 10 hours for my transaction to get confirmed by the BTC blockchain!
Not the fault of icqbase, thats just how it goes with bitcoin's long block times.

Finally I was able to buy from icqbase.  
It is a little difficult though,  you can't buy more than 1,000,000 at a time.  It errors out.
Icqbase also wouldn't let me spend my entire BTC deposit.  I had to leave 1 sat in my balance.
So just a heads up anyone buying large quantities at icqbase to keep each order to 1 million DEAL or less.

After my purchase I made my withdraw to my wallet, and again I received a popup notice super fast.  
5 SECONDS!  Fully confirmed in 3 minutes!

This coin is a speed demon!

As of right now both icqbase.com and coinhouse.eu have some DEAL at 1 sat, but when I started my BTC transfer coinhouse was at 2 sats.
After using both exchanges, I prefer coinhouse simply because I was able to place a single order rather than split them up.  
By splitting up the order on icqbase I ended up paying about 2000 satoshi in extra fees.

Both exchanges are pretty easy to use.

Now I just need to work on getting a rasp pi zero w up and running for 24/7 staking!
I'll probably post that up on reddit as a quick guide.

EDIT: icqbase increased the withdraw limit for DEAL to 100 million.  I'll be using them again for sure.  I wanted to make sure that was noted in my little mini review.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: