Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 04:03:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Flat earth  (Read 878 times)
Advk7700 (OP)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:25:20 PM

Is the flat earth the truth or haox??
The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?
So what is the truth?Huh?
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stingers
Legendary

Activity: 1184
Merit: 1013

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 01:29:25 PM

It's just a joke extended too damn much, don't take is seriously.
I mean, you're stupid if you take it seriously.
An intermediate science student here in India could explain why planets including earth, need to be spherical and not flat.
CyberR.

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:00:38 PM

An intermediate science student here in India could explain why planets including earth, need to be spherical and not flat.
How do you know Earth is round? Is it because you were told about it in School? Do you trust everything that was taught in school?
There has been this debate for quite a long now, I know that its bullshit theory but they have really made all those who blindly trusted this fact think twice.
I think many of them supporting this theory are doing that precisely, while challenging how most people simply accept what they are told.

So tell me, How do you know the Earth is round? Is it because you own an Atlas or a globe? Or have you actually traveled around it? And if you think you did, did you really look out the window and verify that you were always traveling in the same direction?
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Hahaha... Pardon in my attitude toward this idea because many great and intelligence scientists who already died prove that earth is not flat. The present scientists prove it too. Many books were provided to read in the schools. Books to produce in themaking of newest scientists agreeing to the old teaching that earth is not flat but rather in sphere.
Let's assume that earth is flat so all scientists who are in the space right now are liars.
The truth that provided by great old and New philosophers, scientists cannot be erase in just a moment against discovery.
pazzanegro

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 03:27:47 PM

Flat Earth ? Are u serious people ? Galileo Galilei has proved that Earth has spherical shape is in 16th century and Fernando de Magallanas has checked it in his last adventure (unfortunately). Live from International Space Station, photos etc... not enough?)))

GAMEHERO.APP CEO
Advk7700 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

Flat Earth ? Are u serious people ? Galileo Galilei has proved that Earth has spherical shape is in 16th century and Fernando de Magallanas has checked it in his last adventure (unfortunately). Live from International Space Station, photos etc... not enough?)))
How do you know that proofs given to you are real. Why can't it be faked ?
You cannot prove it until you don't see it with your own eye..
Advk7700 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 03:59:43 PM

How do you know Earth is round? Is it because you were told about it in School? Do you trust everything that was taught in school?
There has been this debate for quite a long now, I know that its bullshit theory but they have really made all those who blindly trusted this fact think twice.
I think many of them supporting this theory are doing that precisely, while challenging how most people simply accept what they are told.

So tell me, How do you know the Earth is round? Is it because you own an Atlas or a globe? Or have you actually traveled around it? And if you think you did, did you really look out the window and verify that you were always traveling in the same direction?
I do agree with you. Its not that I dont belive round earth its just that flat earth theory makes sense too..
Advk7700 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:01:23 PM

Hahaha... Pardon in my attitude toward this idea because many great and intelligence scientists who already died prove that earth is not flat. The present scientists prove it too. Many books were provided to read in the schools. Books to produce in themaking of newest scientists agreeing to the old teaching that earth is not flat but rather in sphere.
Let's assume that earth is flat so all scientists who are in the space right now are liars.
The truth that provided by great old and New philosophers, scientists cannot be erase in just a moment against discovery.
May be they giving all books and stuffs to avoid the mistake they made in 20s that the earth is round.
Its not that I dont belive in round earth but the flat earth theory makes sense too...
Advk7700 (OP)

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:08:41 PM

You don't make any sense because a intermediate student will obviously tell what he is been taught from his childhood just like you and everyone of us is told that earth is round.
What if you were told and shown (might be real or fake) that earth is square.
Just like that intermediate student you would have keep saying for life time that earth is square..
CaptainLorca

Activity: 264
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:26:18 PM

Saying that earth is flat is like saying all knowledge about space, physics, math are just a charade made up hundreds .. no thousands of years ago.

Making up a complex system to lie to everyone and.. after the Maya, Egypts, Greek.. all high dynasties met a decision, total independently
 from each other, keeping this whole globe thing on for the modern society? You must understand that maybe the Maya and Egypts or who knows didn't know that the earth is not flat.. still their laws hit the spot.

This whole flat earth thing was once a joke and now people are taking it seriously and thats what is dangerous. People died for proving that the earth is not flat. But thats not the only thing.. some people like to stick to complete stupidity and nonsense. This is so wrong that it must hurt at a level.. we never knew we could reach!

Saying the earth is flat is telling everybody that all intelligent human beings in our whole human history are liars and somehow every dynasty made up the right and same lies.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
«  Stake 2 - Play Smarter  »
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
gowron24

Activity: 90

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:30:55 PM

Just a joke - all those pictures, observing planets from the face of the Earth - even YOU can do that with a good enough telescope. Why would the Earth be flat if EVERY OTHER PLANET is more or less spherical? It's just a hilarious anachronism nowadays...  Smiley
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:44:25 PM

Is the flat earth the truth or haox??
The theories of flat earth looks some what right of a kind but science disagrees it?
So what is the truth?Huh?

If the earth is flat ,then why is there daytime and night time around the globe? So it means that the earth revolves around the sun. I think it is impossible for a flat surface to rotate. I don't know why people believe in hoax. It was already taught in school and there were also evidences that the earth is round.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
CaptainLorca

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 04:47:00 PM

Just a joke - all those pictures, observing planets from the face of the Earth - even YOU can do that with a good enough telescope. Why would the Earth be flat if EVERY OTHER PLANET is more or less spherical? It's just a hilarious anachronism nowadays...  Smiley

No.. they're not spherical.. that are not real planets. The moon is a plate btw. There is a lot of stuff going on and I dunno how much I can facepalm myself before I reach the back of my head.

So a new story happened:

A flat earther came across a NASA-Employe and thought.. he could ask him some things. You need to know, the NASA-Boi was actually getting a coffee (probably Starbucks). He wasn't in the mood to answer any questions or not allowed or who knows. Maybe just thought, that it doesn't matter what he would say.

So the flat-earther took this, and NASA sticker btw, for a reason that the earth must be flat, bc he couldn't answer him. Yeah.. Sure. Such a child.
Harassing someone in his private life for a "greater good".. I dunno.. thats just not okay.

He also made a video.. but I dunno if its allowed to post a link here?

◣   Stake.com   ◥
Shandhamaloti

Activity: 77

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:35:11 PM

It is funny. Earth is not Flat. It is round.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 1367

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:36:04 PM

Saying that earth is flat is like saying all knowledge about space, physics, math are just a charade made up hundreds .. no thousands of years ago.

Making up a complex system to lie to everyone and.. after the Maya, Egypts, Greek.. all high dynasties met a decision, total independently
 from each other, keeping this whole globe thing on for the modern society? You must understand that maybe the Maya and Egypts or who knows didn't know that the earth is not flat.. still their laws hit the spot.

This whole flat earth thing was once a joke and now people are taking it seriously and thats what is dangerous. People died for proving that the earth is not flat. But thats not the only thing.. some people like to stick to complete stupidity and nonsense. This is so wrong that it must hurt at a level.. we never knew we could reach!

Saying the earth is flat is telling everybody that all intelligent human beings in our whole human history are liars and somehow every dynasty made up the right and same lies.

But the ancient Mayans, Egyptians, and Greeks all died off... along with the ancient Sumerians. Maybe they were wrong about the shape of the earth, as well.

Are we right? Once the dollar crashes, we will crash right along with it. It will happen before Bitcoin becomes strong enough to take up the slack. We will be proven wrong just like those ancients.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
goodGuyGreg

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:41:58 PM

We do live in the age of the internet. Its obviously a troll story, guys!
CaptainLorca

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:43:32 PM

But the ancient Mayans, Egyptians, and Greeks all died off... along with the ancient Sumerians. Maybe they were wrong about the shape of the earth, as well.

Are we right? Once the dollar crashes, we will crash right along with it. It will happen before Bitcoin becomes strong enough to take up the slack. We will be proven wrong just like those ancients.

Cool

Great civilization died bc of self made problems. Or do you think the just left the plate?
It is just ignorant to think that earth is flat.. why would it be? Its proven to be a globe. It does actually make sense that its a globe.

Still.. all big dynasties would have totally randomly made up the same lies? Does not really sound solid to me.

We do live in the age of the internet. Its obviously a troll story, guys!

Yeah.. it was a trollmove once.

◣   Stake.com   ◥
ToLiZ

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:46:11 PM

The fact that story got so far makes me worry for the future of mankind.
mrdrumspin

Activity: 95
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:38:03 PM

a guy with geography degree started to tell us about it the other day. well at least he gave everyone a good laugh. for a guy with a geography degree it is kind of stupid to come and state the earth is flat. it's like claiming the moon is a plate because it's a flat circle in the sky
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:46:40 PM

How do you know that proofs given to you are real. Why can't it be faked ?
You cannot prove it until you don't see it with your own eye..
If you start to question everything you learn at school, it has been proved by many ways, it you think to it , you should realize that it couldn't be another way.

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████