Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:48:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System  (Read 4936 times)
feeltun

Activity: 1037
Merit: 16

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 01:17:16 PM

A developer wants to do a very necessary product, but I have a question, but you can not use a platform to test other things?

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4p0l4k4y

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

Virtual Assistant | Remote Admin Support

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:13:55 PM

The funds allocated for the Bounty program at the ICO stage are huge (8.5 percent of the collected funds). You will not reconsider this ratio in case of successful implementation of the preICO?
Yes, this lookes like a huge sum of money which will be hold by the bounty participants. They have a very great rewards in the bounty due to which they have got massive support and also advertisements to the project.

Of course, this project have a good amount of bounty for their supporters, Im sure many active members will join them. And because of that the advertising will be good and can attract more investor to join.
Thats right them developers have sufficient amount of tokens alocated forcevery bounty campaign so that members can make sure that they will deliver what they are asked to provide.

I help small and medium business owners increase brand awareness by creating engaging content, customer support, managing email marketing, and implementing automation.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

From my humble opinion, I think it is almost impossible to pick all those products to be stored on you platform without the fake one, I wonder how does your team can be guaranteed that there will be no any fake products.
your opinion can build this project from what you convey I hope the team can listen to you and fix what to repair.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:33:51 PM

A developer wants to do a very necessary product, but I have a question, but you can not use a platform to test other things?
A wonderful question, for example, I thought about medicines or children's toys. The team does not plan to develop in these areas?
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:43:55 PM

Nowadays, there are different problems and challenges in the food industry. The Food Industry Quality Control System is creating a positive impact to the community and that's a great move. I can say that FQCS is very beneficial for the people, users and investors and of course for the community of crypto currency. Moreover, this project will be able to make sure that the food will be at its highest level of quality and people can be satisfied to this project's potential. By means of that, I am really looking forward for the success of thus project for the economy.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:59:11 PM

From my humble opinion, I think it is almost impossible to pick all those products to be stored on you platform without the fake one, I wonder how does your team can be guaranteed that there will be no any fake products.
I agree, as the time passes by we need to assure everything since we talk about food. This project will have a potential in the future which they need to secure the quality of the food that will be distributed throughout the world. I hope a great success on this as I look have a potential in the future.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:13:41 PM

I like the project, I want to support the project, bcs ı study hotel management and one of my lesson was food technology. So you have to tell us clearly how you want to control all hundertsofthousands products and get listed them positive and negative. I am really curious about this project.
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:22:18 PM

I like the project, I want to support the project, bcs ı study hotel management and one of my lesson was food technology. So you have to tell us clearly how you want to control all hundertsofthousands products and get listed them positive and negative. I am really curious about this project.
Even i was studying B-Tech in agricultee last year and i had a similar subject so it seems a good intresting project for me. Even i would like to invest much of my funds into this project and we all know that the agriculture field can never be stopped and so will be with this project. Hope everything goes well.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

It is already known from a lot of projects that using blockchain technology and smart contracts is a better way to track transaction records and it it is also a faster way for payment method as well as data transfer. I think that is already given for this project but can you show as your team and background if they have specialized in food quality monitoring?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 04:09:46 PM

Doubt they can do that cause like no matter what you do people will learn to counterfeit. And there will be idiots who'll still fall even if the company does anything to stop that
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 05:10:42 PM

Will the tokens have any value after the ICO is completed? Can they be exchanged for crypto currency or eagle them a service or a purchase?
Of course opportunity will be sell tokens. It is one of few projects connected with meals. You will be able to sell one's tokens after they will emerge to any exchange.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Doubt they can do that cause like no matter what you do people will learn to counterfeit. And there will be idiots who'll still fall even if the company does anything to stop that
they will try all they can to avoid that and surely this is not a one stop kind of thing it takes time and effort, team update and they have continuous product research including the previous product. They research all the the item using various methods at various degree and measures

wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 07:06:19 PM

ECOS seems very interesting as we see thy aim focusing on food quality as now  a days many artificial and colors are added for the food which spoils the health, this control system is really required for the industry.
Semaj123

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 08:10:50 PM

ECOS seems very interesting as we see thy aim focusing on food quality as now  a days many artificial and colors are added for the food which spoils the health, this control system is really required for the industry.
We should really support this platform because its concept is to help us avoid fake products. I hope also that government do some action about this food products that can cause bad to our health. I'm sure this platform will be supported by many investors so that we will be safe from buying unhealthy foods.
Catost

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 08:51:26 PM

ECOS seems very interesting as we see thy aim focusing on food quality as now  a days many artificial and colors are added for the food which spoils the health, this control system is really required for the industry.
It looks interesting, but I think the project isn't so easy to implement, quality control is an important matter.
But it is really hard to predict if it will succeed. We will see how it goes.

███████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vennali
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1081

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:00:08 PM

It is already known from a lot of projects that using blockchain technology and smart contracts is a better way to track transaction records and it it is also a faster way for payment method as well as data transfer. I think that is already given for this project but can you show as your team and background if they have specialized in food quality monitoring?
You could find info about the team on the website. http://www.ecos.ee/ Please have a look and hope you subscribe to our Pre-ICO. Thanks. Smiley

KickItDown

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:10:53 PM

You are right, checking for fake products that uses the most primitive ways to copycat a product made with real passion and love makes those original product(in the long run) a speedy bad reputation, so keeping it clean should be able to make it be better.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:44:24 PM

Very amazing project.this project is realated to food industries.it means this project usefull for all peopls.so i suggest you to invest in this project and keep support.i belive that this project will acheive the great success.
Yeah. I agree with you. I still prepare for join this project bounty program but i cannot find out it? any one have their bounty link at bitcointalk?
vivavivu

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

I want ask again about listing? When and what exchange we will have listing? Who have any information about this?
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 11:42:50 PM

ECOS decentralized software for inspection and quality control in the food industry covering the whole sphere of food products and drinks covering alcoholic ones aiming to control the illegal trafficking and avoiding fake products is a great idea where there will be huge solution to get good health. Its great purpose of launch is better enough to choose investing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: